02/15/09 Humboldt Brews, Arcata, CA TR3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

efraser77
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  12:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, new to this forum. Wanted to share my photos from TR3's show on 2/15. Had never seen TR3 before, saw Tim solo once and saw him play with DMB this summer. Loved the show. Hope you like the pics. I also have a setlist (below) and expect to have audio of the show within a matter of days.

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/efraser77/sets/72157613914649833/

Setlist:

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  3:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome and thanks for posting! Great pictures! Really happy to hear how everyone is loving TR3! I hope it isn't too long before they come back to the east coast. With my luck, when they do, I will be out of town, LOL. At least I have Radiance to look forward to and I can't wait for that to arrive. Should get it any day now.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  6:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the audio!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

efraser77
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  12:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question about the audio: The only thing I see in this forum about that is an old thread about an FTP site. Is that still active, and what about mp3 vs. lossless. I was thinking about doing a torrent (but I've never done one). Would archive.org be the best way?
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  06:35:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by efraser77

Question about the audio: The only thing I see in this forum about that is an old thread about an FTP site. Is that still active, and what about mp3 vs. lossless. I was thinking about doing a torrent (but I've never done one). Would archive.org be the best way?

You could put a torrent on bt.etree.org, and/or upload it to archive.org. Archive is probably the best way to go. Oh, and lossless is definitely preferred!

Thanks!

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

efraser77
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  5:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
You could put a torrent on bt.etree.org, and/or upload it to archive.org. Archive is probably the best way to go. Oh, and lossless is definitely preferred!

Thanks!

Got the tape, ripping with EAC now. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow I can have it up. I also got several songs worth of video from the guy who taped it.
Go to Top of Page

efraser77
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  03:10:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UPDATE: So I may need some help with regard to the audio. The setlist has 24 tracks and the guy gave me 23. I don't know Tim's work very much. If I send someone some unnamed mp3s can you help me identify if there is a missing song or a track with two songs in it?

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  4:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

UPDATE: So I may need some help with regard to the audio. The setlist has 24 tracks and the guy gave me 23. I don't know Tim's work very much. If I send someone some unnamed mp3s can you help me identify if there is a missing song or a track with two songs in it?

Thanks.

IM me at DanielCheatham or email me at dcheatham516 [at] gmail [dot] com

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

efraser77
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  10:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK people, it took nearly two weeks, but the show is up on archive.org. Enjoy!

Erik

http://www.archive.org/details/tr32009-02-15
Go to Top of Page

StinkyShelby
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  12:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

OK people, it took nearly two weeks, but the show is up on archive.org. Enjoy!

Erik

http://www.archive.org/details/tr32009-02-15

Thank you SO much for posting this! Such a great performance!

Just out of curiosity, is anyone else having problems with tracks 1 (Cave Man) and 8 (You Are My Sanity - into - Breathing Space)? They seem to have been "corrupted" ;)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000