New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

u22utoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2009 :  5:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caught the TR3 show in Phoenix, AZ on the 5th. A great night, the band was full of energy even though they are in the middle of a long run. They played for over 2 1/2 hours. Hung out and talked to all 6 of the trio members (Marcus Eaton Trio and TR3) after the show. All were very friendly. Tim said he will be touring with DMD this year. I saw last year's show at the same venue and this was a lot different. Loud and tons of fun. The Gibson Flying V has a great sound and Tim is sporting a beautiful (new?) white Fender Stratocaster. I pulled decent recordings of both Trios that I will eventually upload to the Archives site and/or Dimeadozen. Hope to see the Soundboard posted on Tim's FTP site soon. Can anyone help me with the setlist??????

u22utoo

u22utoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  5:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted the Marcus Eaton Trio show here: http://www.archive.org/details/me2009-02-05.Marcus_Eaton_Trio_live_at_The_Rhythm_Room_Phoenix_AZ

I will try to finish the TR3 show soon, but would like a more complete setlist. Any help would still be appreciated. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

u22utoo
Go to Top of Page

SEJK
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  9:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'll work on getting the set list to you if fluffy doesn't beat me to it...i was trying to download MET's set and i keep getting a "The item is not available due to issues with the item's content." error...any suggestions? thanks for taping the shows as i did not expect a copy to surface!

- kenny
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  12:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cave Man
Victory Express
Ohio(Neil Young cover)
Indoctrinate
See You In Your Dreams
By Your Side
Wind Just Blew The Door Wide Open
Breathing Space
Backdoor
Uncover The Reason
Industrial Complex
How Many More TIMes(Led Zep cover)
Matte Kudasai(Mick Vaughn lead vocal)
Do You Wanna
I Must Be Goin Insane(first TIMe played LIVE)
Meaning To Tell You
Face Off
Wild Country(Chris Whitley cover)
Kabbalah
Ley Lines(with Marcus Eaton/guitar)
Sex Machine(James Brown cover with Marcus Eaton/guitar)
Burning Season
Hocus Pocus(Focus cover)
--------------------
Whole Lotta Logs(Led Zep cover)

Y.A.M.S. was also played this nite on the electric but I don't remember where TR stuck it in. It is the solo electric instrumental track during the set.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

BlackhawksNdMb
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  7:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Send BlackhawksNdMb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEJK

i'll work on getting the set list to you if fluffy doesn't beat me to it...i was trying to download MET's set and i keep getting a "The item is not available due to issues with the item's content." error...any suggestions? thanks for taping the shows as i did not expect a copy to surface!

- kenny

ditto on the "error." Hope this gets worked out soon. Can't wait to hear it again. SHOW WAS OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN!!!
Go to Top of Page

u22utoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  10:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know what the problem is, but will contact the site and ask them. I will certainly find a way to get the show out to all of you. I am sure something will work, but am always willing to send CDs direct to anyone in need. Let me try to work things out a the Archive site first.

And, thanks for posting the setlist! Once the ME trio files are fixed, I'll upload the TR3 show.

UPDATE - it appears to be working now - maybe just needed the 48 hrs to get checked back in (although I had done that and it shouldn't have been needed). Please give it a shot and let me know if you have any more issues. Thanks.

u22utoo
Go to Top of Page

SEJK
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  10:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it looks to be working a-ok! thanks again for taping both sets!

- kenny
Go to Top of Page

u22utoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  5:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The TR3 show is now posted here:

http://www.archive.org/details/TR32009-02-05.TR3_Tim_Reynolds_The_Ryhthm_Room_Phoenix_AZ

Enjoy!

u22utoo
Go to Top of Page

SEJK
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  10:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this sounds amazing! thanks again for taping both sets!

- kenny
Go to Top of Page

Kevin
Chatterbox

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  3:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting these! Can't wait to hear YAMS on electric :D big thanks for Marcus's set too
Go to Top of Page

mierk
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  03:56:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I was at the show too and just now saw that they have been uploaded to the archive, but I got the same error as previously described when trying to pull the Marcus Eaton shows. Any ideas? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000