10/21/08 The Intersection Grand Rapids, MI TR3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  05:22:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
VICTORY EXPRESS <C>----INSTR
WIND JUST BLEW THE DOOR OPEN <E>
BACKDOOR <C>
NATURAL MYSTIC <E>
INDOCTRINATE <D>----bv)bass, drums
BY YOUR SIDE <D>----INSTR
CAVE MAN <C>----INSTR
UNCOVER THE REASON <E>----bv)bass
INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX <B>----INSTR
HOW MANY MORE TIMES <B>
MATTE KUDASAI <E>--LV)bass (LUSH REVERB)
BURNING SEASON <B>----INSTR
DONKEY BONG <B>
MEANING TO TELL YOU <A>----bv)drums
SEX MACHINE <C>----bv)bass, drums
LEY LINES <Bm>----INSTR
FACE OFF <C>----INSTR
KABBALAH <G>
HOCUS POCUS <A>----LV)bass, drums
-------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T KNOW WHAT <E>----bv)bass, drums

10/21/08 Grand Rapids, MI The Intersection
Fluffy loves FRECKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very, very cold but a rockin' nite in GR. Crowd was a bit lite but the folks who were there were quite enthusiastic making a great show for TR3. They always feel the love in MI. I think they might have been channeling some Grand Funk that evening as well. hehe This show was recorded so I will have to wait for that to turn up to confirm the setlist. I think it was pretty true to form. The only thing I remember for sure was that they added Natural Mystic back into the set which we hadn't seen on a setlist in a while. Not only did they add it back but TR unbenounced to Mick & Dan slid into PG's Red Rain right in the middle of it. It was absolutely beautiful! The 2 songs went together so well. After a fairly extended Red Rain break it was back into Nat Mystic. After the show we all discussed who well it worked and how great it sounded and it was tried at least one more TIMe on this run. Don't remember which show right now but as I post the setlists I will find it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  4:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Fluffy loves FRECKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am confused (I know, so what else is new) but what is Freckles? Is that a song or what? Maybe my mind is too fried now from all the World Series celebrating here in Philly but I don't get it.

But slipping into Red Rain.....awesome!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  02:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was a note at the bottom of the setlist. SomeTIMes I put little notes at the bottom of the printed setlists to fuck with the band and make them giggle. You will see things like that on alot of the recent setlists. If you were holding it in your hand from the gig that is what you would see at the very bottom.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  10:41:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I didn't think it was all that weird. I happen to really like freckles a lot too.

At least if the chick with the freckles is cute...
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  11:13:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!
Go to Top of Page

EnlightenThis
Chatterbox

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  2:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Send EnlightenThis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there anyway to get a copy of the audio from this show? The crowd was indeed light but I got the spot I wanted, Tim's feet were perfectly within washing distance.
Go to Top of Page

EnlightenThis
Chatterbox

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2009 :  3:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send EnlightenThis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nothing?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000