10/22/08 The Music Mill Indianapolis, IN TR3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  12:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was about TIMe I got back to a Tim Reynolds' event and it was nice to see a TR3 show finally. Twas nice meeting up with Fluffy again and meeting Rob for the first TIMe. And since I am a wanna-be video crew guy, I video taped it on my consumer camcorders. Was a weird place to setup on but once the show started I was all set. The setlist posted below seems about right to me, no deviations that I can see. The show was also captured via AUD mic/SBD mix by a Mike and should be seeing that someTIMe. As far as the video, I'm sure I'll put out a song on youtube shortly after the audio is gotten.

Sex Machine was fun for obvious reasons (see pics below) and other then that, just enjoyed the show. Haven't kept up with how the play certain songs so I don't know if anything different happened tonight that doesn't normally happen.

Anywho, until the next show.

SETLIST
Kabbalah
Sweet Spot
Ohio
Indoctrinate
See You In Your Dreams
Trippin on You
Wild Country
Cave Man
Uncover the Reason
Burning Season
Industrial Complex
How Many More Times
Matte Kudasai
Victory Express
Do You Wanna
Skeleton Walls
Sex Machine
Test of Time
Face Off
Backdoor
Hocus Poker
-----------------------
Whole Lotta Bugs

Setlist Note: Robiy = FreckleTITS

VIDEO PREVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLSr2nuF_IE

PHOTOS

OUT FOR LUNCH

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  11:07:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
added youtube video clip to original post. unmixed, single cam view.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

budawgs11
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  8:28:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was a great show!!! I was wondering what the name of the song was when the bass player and crowd joined in singing "yoda yoda yoda yoda yoda yoda yo- BAH BAH!"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  04:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be a cover of the band Focus and the song is "Hocus Pocus". Sadly it was recently used in a McDonalds commercial as well for something about "linerider" or something like that. I was really bummed when I heard the song come on the TV. I was afraid people would think we were playing a song from a McDonalds commercial. LOL As TR likes to mess with the titles someTIMes the song appears on this nites setlist as Hocus Poker. hehe

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

mike peters
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  9:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit mike peters's Homepage  Send mike peters an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am trying to get my sbd+aud matrix tape posted from this show...

Sorry its taken me months!!!! This is not my usual turnaround time!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000