03/22/08 The Main Pub Manchester, CT TR3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Santelope
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  7:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Santelope's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend!

I have been a fan of Tim's for many years and have seen him numerous times, but never with TR3. This show was great, very solid songs, and great energy from the band and the crowd.

I think many of the attendees thought the Main Pub was an unusual venue for Tim to play, and I think most were expecting a solo show even though it was billed as TR3. But after TR3 started up the whole place drew it's attention to the stage and you could see heads bobbing in front of the band.

From what I have read the setlist seemed pretty standard compared to the last few nights.
I had to leave a little after 1am and didn't get to see the entire set but it was a great night!
I think they made a good choice also in having 2 CT shows spread out so far.

Big thanks to TR3 for rocking my night right!

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  8:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you loved it. And welcome to TR.com .

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  06:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SETLIST:

OHIO <D>----INSTR
INDOCTRINATE <D>----bv)bass, drums
SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS <G>
SWEET SPOT <E>----INSTR
FOUR STIX <E>----INSTR
CAVE MAN <C>----INSTR
SOULS <C>
JESUS IS JUST ALRIGHT <A>----bv)bass, drums
KABBALAH <G>
UNCOVER THE REASON <E>----bv)bass
HOW MANY MORE TIMES <B>
MATTE KUDASAI <E>----LV)bass (LUSH REVERB)
ALL THE CRITICS LOVE YOU IN NY <F>----bv)bass, drums
INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX <B>----INSTR
DONKEY BONG <B>
TRIPPIN ON YOU <E>----bv)drums
TEST OF TIME <E>----INSTR
VICTORY EXPRESS <C>----INSTR
BACKDOOR <C>
SKELETON WALLS <B>
BURNING SEASON <B>----INSTR
LEELINES <Bm>----INSTR
HOCUS POCUS <A>----LV)bass, drums
SEX MACHINE <C>----bv)bass, drums
WHOLE LOTTA LOVE <E>
--------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T KNOW WHAT <E>----bv)bass, drums

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  06:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello friends. I have not posted on here in some time, I even forgot I had a log-in until I saw it in one of the threads. If I could, I'd take DMB out of my screen name... there was a time and a place for being a DMB fan. And that time was before these streets became so crowded, if you catch my drift...

Posted in another Forum by SeanDMB_Tim:

ANYWAY! I have taken some B&W photos of TR3 with my 1980 Minolta X-700 and posted them on my photo website. I took them to be paired with an article that I'll leave for Fluffy to officially post. but you can find it at www.fairfieldweekly.com

Included is a very cool interview with Tim, Mick and Dan after their show, in the basement.

Here's the photo link... http://seancorbettphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/4587246_HnF3A#270496579

ENJOY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000