12/09/07 Kimball's Pub Williamsport, PA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hoyt
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  2:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hoyt's Homepage  Send Hoyt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is very, very late. We tried to get the video done first before I did the review but it took a bit longer then i expected. im not much of a writer but i hope you all enjoy the read. December 9th 2007 = one of the best nights of my life. We are a little bar located in the town of Williamsport, PA. A few months
prior to the show I thought it would be awesome to have someone i love like Tim Reynolds come and play here. I really didnt think
it would happen but it did. That day a few friends and i set up the stage and lights to make sure everything was perfect. we dont
normally have a beautiful setup at kimball's but we thought it would be a good idea this time and it ended up being very nice.
When Tim and Fluffy walked through the doors i was exctactic. Finally i got the chance to meet someone i have listened to and loved since i was a kid. Once we were all settled i helped bring in the equipment so they could set up. David Lynn and Tim started out with the soundcheck to make sure everything was good for the night. For the most part the sound was great but it could have been a bit higher later in the night( im very sorry for that). David is one of the guys who opened up for Tim. I hope you guys check them out with the videos that we taped of the night. anyway, Fluffy, Tim, and Tims girl then sat down and had a bite to eat (i hope everything was good)... Around 10ish is when Tim came on. The place blew up with excitement.... Tim started started out with some awesome ass shit as always. i was in heaven... This was the greatest time i have ever had in my life... Tim played for about two hours then came on for the second encore with "All You Need is Love".. it was perfect.... after the show Tim and his girl game next door to Jesus's house and hung out with us to chat and have a few puffs... This is by far the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.. i will never forget that night... Tim, if you read this i want you to know that i thank you so very much..you are the coolest man i have ever met....I will be going to State College to see you very soon. You and I talked about me wanting to see you with your band so bad and I am really looking forward to finally seeing TR3!! I have a few shirts left over from the Kimball's show if anyone wants them. i will bring them to state college to give away, just let me know. Also, i want to hand out some DVDs of that night if its okay with Fluffy and Tim. I have a video up right now from that night on my myspace page for everyone to check out. The video is only the audio from the cameras but we did record on a soundboard and thats the audio that will be on the DVD.
One last time i have to thank you guys for coming and i hope that you will come back. see you soon.
-Aron Hoyt

Video @.. myspace.com/aronhoyt

its a small place

The morning of

Maria, Tim, My sis, and me

Thank you so much Tim

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  4:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet pics, man! Glad you got to enjoy the masterful stylings of TR!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000