Krispy Kreme
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a box of 'em at my desk if anyone want sone ... Mmmmmmmmmmm.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can dig it.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  10:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I dug it ... about 5 times. My stomach is revolting now.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  8:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I ate five freekin' donuts, my sugar would go so high that I'd probably pass out.... Maybe I can get some info from Liz K on this one...why do I do that? And might I have diabetes or something? Sometimes I get all sweaty and feel like I'm gonna pass out...well enough of that...

Five donuts....better than five cigarettes...right?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  10:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Five donuts....better than five cigarettes...right?

-Jason-

Hell yeah !!

-----------------------
Look ma, new signature!
Go to Top of Page

diggin
Is Anybody Here?

22 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  02:23:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotta love the Krispy Kremes! I only get those thing like once a year with my friends on our annual road trip. Just me and 12 of my best friends and the best darn doughnuts in the world. God bless America!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  03:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOOOOOOUUUUUUGGGGHHHHNNNNUUUUUTTTTSSSSS!!!OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!(drooling like HOMER)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  2:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
noooo, it is "forbidden donuts......aaaaaaaHHHHHHHH (drooling like Homer).

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  4:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dear Homer,
I owe you one emergency donut.
Signed,
Homer

bastard! he always one step ahead!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  04:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One of the funniest episodes of the SIMPSONS for me was when Homer kept waking up in the alternate realities and in one of them he woke up and asked for donuts for breakfast and everybody looked at him and said "DONUTS, what are donuts?" As Homer screams, he fails to notice that outside the kitchen window it is raining DONUTS. HEHE I love that one.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  1:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well when I went down to Charlotte last spring to see U2, we passed a Krispy Kreme place and I yelled My God swerve(the word we used for having to stop quick to see something awesome)I had to see what all the hype was about as I had heard much about Krispy's but never had one. Well sorry to say it wasn't that good and we almost wrecked the car for nothing. I don't really like donuts anyway but when I heard people stood in line for days to get them, I just had to see for myself. I think it was stale and had been there a while...it was somewhere in Virginia right outside Charlottesville....Oh well maybe next time if I get a fresh one.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  1:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Must have been a stale one Evergreen, sorry to hear about hte bad luck. Maybe it's a Virginia thing ;)

---------------------------------------
Resident bastard.
Fascinated with dick and fart jokes.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  3:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We have many a Krispy Kreme in Atlanta... when the light is on they are nothing short of orgasmic.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  3:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:41:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My roommate lives on those things!! Subsequently, I have a few myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:10:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your roommate? Does he worry that you're always on this message board?

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes he does, can't you hear him banging on the door. He thinks message boards are for losers with NO lives. I don't know, HE MAY BE RIGHT!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer to view it as ... we're here because the world sucks at the moment and TIM isn't in tour.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know with all the talk on the board these days of spooge and sperm counts, everytime I see this topic title I think it must be about one you guys crusty underwear. I am happy to say that when I open it, I am wrong.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well now that depends...what kind of undies? Thong undies?...I'd like to see something in orange!!!!!!

How many of you guys would wear thong undies for your love muffin!
Would yo feel weird wearing them?
and more importantly....would you send your baby pictures of you in those very underwear?

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SEND? Don't most guys live with their "love muffins"? Or at least see them, why would you have to send them. Oh and on "love muffins", I think Black Lotus has a dent in one of his. Or so his wife says. I will take her word for it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let see, I've never worn a thong, nor do I plan to. I'm a boxer kinda guy. Now, I will wear silk boxers for my wife, but that's about it. I prefer to just be naked all the time.

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:48:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HERE HERE Black Lotus, We definitely were seperated at birth. I am a nudist all the way. I will leave the dressing up in womens clothes to Jon Soldo, the rat bastard who hasn't posted a single pic yet. I just love him in that purple evening gown!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:56:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

HERE HERE Black Lotus, We definitely were seperated at birth. I am a nudist all the way. I will leave the dressing up in womens clothes to Jon Soldo, the rat bastard who hasn't posted a single pic yet. I just love him in that purple evening gown!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

OMG! There are pictures?!?!? Dude, we need to see those. As far as women dressing up, well that's plan sexy. Women are just so much more beautiful and elegant than men are, in fact, we suck. But, that's not the point.

I love it when a woman wears something sexy before bed, I concider it to be wrapping paper for the gift beneath.

-
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SEND....YES SEND!!!!!
Fluffy you said you read all the posts! well if you look back you will see the one where I said I don't live in the same state as my baby. In that case, many things are SENT to keep it interesting. I won't go into the LIST of things sent and to be sent, I think you can use your imagination. And if you think of something I haven't, then let me know. And if MOST people live with their love muffins then I need to get on the band wagon. God knows I've dropped enough hints!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully you will find your happiness. Sounds like in the meantime, you are having fun trying! Thats kewl. It just never occurred to me to send pictures to a girlfriend, I have always had them close at hand and close at heart. Distance can be a bitch, but if you truly want it, LOVE can conquer all. Good luck with it and sorry if I came across as if I was attacking you. I was not, I was just confused(utterley). SEND AWAY. YOU'VE GOT MALE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:25:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How many of you guys would wear thong undies for your love muffin!

Well that depend on what kind of muffin it is...chocolate chip?...poppy seed?...plain?...blueberry?...so many choices...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, If you wear a thong, I will give you any kind of muffin you want. But I gotta see pictures. As Evergreen pointed out, you can SEND these things. So you send me pics of you in a thong, and I will send whatever kinda muffin you desire.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would.....but see....the thing is.....I..........don't like muffins......Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them...in fact I think that they're the greatest....it's just that I'm not a breakfast person (probably because I sleep through breakfast).

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're just scared to wear a thong!! bawk bawk bawk bawk Chicken!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  05:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's IT! OK! I'll do it for a CHICKEN MUFFIN!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got the chicken muffin, let's see the THONG baby!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way!! I'm not putting any article of clothing on, no matter how skimpy, until I see this so-called "chicken muffin"!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No way!! I'm not putting any article of clothing on, no matter how skimpy, until I see this so-called "chicken muffin"!

I agree with this, being naked is the best.

-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no....that's not what I meant..........damn it!!! Caught again! oh well...looks like everyone will have to accept me for who I am....a naked homosexual undercover cop in the UK who pretends to be dead so Xar will sleep with me....and will wear a thong for a chicken muffin.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:49:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget about the purple dress you let Jon borrow.

-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  4:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah that bastard! I let him borrow it for a "special occassion" as me called it and he has yet to return it! Now I've noticed that he has disappeared from the message board! Bastard!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like that purple evening gown got him a date!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well of course!! That was my very best gown!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why didn't it help you any then?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well....you see...it's my best gown because I've never used it...but as soon as I've got it back, I'm gonna put it to good use!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:13:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that what you are waiting for to model the thong for us? I still have your chicken muffin!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  09:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is that what you are waiting for to model the thong for us? I still have your chicken muffin!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

I contemplated many comments for this one, but it's early, so I'll leave it alone.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I told you I wouldn't do anything (or anyone) until I at least SEE this "chicken muffin"!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  9:23:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I assume all hell will break loose when you see it? But wait, you'll need my KY and I can't very well throw it across the pond, now can I?

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000