Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy-Esque
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hell yeah, Fluffy, I'm going to be "-Esque" someday.

If I calculate correctly it might take three months (5.345 posts per day X [number of days to reach 1000] = 100 days).

I'll beat three months if it's the last thing I do.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well chatterbox looking at your posts from just tonite you may get there tomorrow sometime. Guess you had alot of pent up posts inside you were just waiting to get out. Definitely back with a VENGEANCE! BE AFRAID! Be VERY AFRAID!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:13:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Two geetars. I hope to get to three by tomorrow... Pent up, yeah you could say that...I even EMAILed reply to some people in my three week assylum...so "pent-up" might be a good way to put it.... Ha..hell yeah.

If I can be there by tomorrow, they, yeah I will be. But...how many does it take to get to the three geetar one?? Maybe I'll at least breach that one before I pass out.

Thanks Fluffy, you are truly a good person.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it is 500 for 3 geetars!! Now there is a man with a mission!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do often try to at least keep my posts to more than "hey, this is a post by enthuTIMsiast" so it might take me longer to get to 500 (relatively) than it would take some people. I think I won't be able to do it tonight, as I'm about to have to go to bed...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:24:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have a good night sleep my friend! Glad to have you back. Tell Krystal HI as well. Lullaby and goodnite...................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm workin' on that 1000 post thing as well ... been here 17 days, already have lotsa posts. Like 7-8 per day average, I'm the man!

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  11:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YEA!! But I don't think double posts count Black Lotus. HEHE

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=819

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  12:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The computer program thinks I'm saying something intelligent each time this post is posted, when in fact, nothing important was said by me in the least, any time I posted this post.

So unfortunately for the elite thousand posters, doubles do count.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  12:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The computer program thinks I'm saying something intelligent each time this post is posted, when in fact, nothing important was said by me in the least, any time I posted this post.

So unfortunately for the elite thousand posters, doubles do count.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  02:41:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You Soooo CRAZY!!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  01:58:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's my question. Is Fluffy-Esque a number that was determined and will never change, or will the number of posts it takes to qualify as Fluffy-Esque increase as the number of Fluffy's posts increases?

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  1:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Interesting question....

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  2:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno, teri, let me post 465 times right quick and we'll see...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  02:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or post 232 1/2 times and double post! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  02:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then you can divide that by
quote:
5.345 posts per day

and you will get some number and it all means.....GEEZ! to much math on this board. I guess I should have paid more attention in HIGH School!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  03:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of math, with 54 posts, I'm a quarter Fluffy-Esque (and an eighth Chickasaw)

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:08:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Speaking of math, with 54 posts, I'm a quarter Fluffy-Esque

Didn't you go to MIT? Wasn't serious MATH at MIT? 54 posts is 1/4 of 208 posts which by my public school math classes is still 792 posts short of Fluffy-esque. Although being my sis and all I guess there is a little of me in you so that would make you Fluffy-esque, but 54 posts does NOT make you 1/4 Fluffy-esque. At least by my lowly math skills. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, by my math down here in Mississippi, 54 is 1/4 of 216.

But you shared parents with teri, so she's probably a good fraction Fluffy-esque already, don't you think?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyway, I think teri was talking about the geetars, in which case she would have 1/4 as many as Fluffy.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And I just realized that I'm not even 1/2 Fluffy-Esque.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  11:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH!! That dam publik skool edamacation. Shur glad mie speling skilz r beter an mie Maff skilz! Othorwiz I wood be cwite imBAREASSed!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  11:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jason! You are all around solver of problems today.

I think I like the "new" math which makes me 1/4 and you 3/4. It's all about the guitars, not about the number of posts.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  12:03:10 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can dig it.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000