TR Posters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  2:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wanted to know if there were any posters of Tim I could buy to hang up with my Homer Simpson one and my Dave Matthews one to make my room complete. If not, I think it should be added to the merchandise section. I'm sure everyone here would buy one, except maybe for Fluffy.

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  7:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sure Fluffy has some of the Nomadic Wavelength posters available. They are pretty sweet, I picked one up at the Minneapolis show in October and had Tim sign it...a good investment for $5.

Ryan

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  8:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are Nomadic Wavelength posters, unfortunately there is no way to put them on the merch section. Email me and we can see what we can work out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  8:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
email sent.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  8:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will respond when I get back to DC, probably a couple of days. I have to keep Jon's couch warm for a little while longer. He hasn't tried to lock me out yet, so I guess I haven't worn out my welcome yet.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  7:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Posters looking like the album cover?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  8:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. would be cool if there was one of Tim, but what are you gonna do.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  3:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd do a squirell dance and shout "kahloo kahlah" at the sun.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  3:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Picture being posted for me by Mr. Soldo. Thanx Jon!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  3:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This the poster hanging in my blue room:

Enjoy!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  4:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oooohhh man! Now I got to have one! Come on Fluffy!( by the way, Fluffy, this is a cry on encouragemnet, not whining)
Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  12:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Jon, did anything ever come about from that poster you had made (from one of your friends print shops i think) a month or so ago of that pic of tim kneeling with the gas mask on. that poster kicked some serious ass, i would pay some top dollar to get my hands on one of those, any hope in me getting a copy? thanks Jon.

Matt Colecchi

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

flouresence
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  7:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit flouresence's Homepage  Reply with Quote

i have that picutre on my desktop, but its kind of small, any chance we could get a bigger picture?

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  10:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I'd also really like to get one of those posters if it's possible. I understand if it's too much trouble though.
Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  2:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Flourenscence. I'm pretty sure that Kyle took that shot, he has that picture under the photos setion of his website: www.nomadicwavelengths.com

I'm pretty sure that is the name of his site, if that doesn't work, look at the links page of this site, I know Kyles page is listed there.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy's tour pictures of TR are print(poster) quality....it would be great to see some of those as large prints hanging on the wall in the music room.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  4:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen, I don't know if you noticed but on the Friends aBoard the Space Pod forum, Kevin Lesko is offering a B&P of a TR3 show. Thought you might want to get in on that since you were asking about TR3 live recordings.

Here's the link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=621

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  5:07:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb & Jamie,(and anyone else interested) I have 6 posters left at my disposal. IF you send $6.00 for postage and poster tube I will be more than happy to send them out. That amount will just about cover shipping and the tube. Make the checks or MO's payable to Fluffy Centner and you can send them to:

TR Productions
2801 8th St NE
Washington DC 20017-1668
attn: Fluffy Centner

Make sure to enclose and address that you want them shipped to!

pcbdmb & Jamie are first(unless they change their minds) next 4 posts to the message can be in on it. LMK who is interested. Glad you guys liked the poster.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  5:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I'm definitely still interested. Just tell me if you need any extra money for shipping to Canada.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  5:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe just include an extra couple of bucks. I am not really sure how much it costs to send stuff to canada. You probably have a better idea than me. 1 is set aside for you. THANX!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  9:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll send it out sometime early of next week because I'm going away on retreat from Mon. to Fri. I think $6 will be enough to get to Los Angeles.

Thanks a lot,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  02:12:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Definitely Patrick! Jamie and pcbdmb's are set aside 4 more left.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  11:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question for Jon or Fluffy: How big is the poster?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah man, I'm neither Fluffy or Jon, but I think I can tell you how big the poster is........

10 by 16, I think. Someone I know has one, and I'm sure she'd be able to tell you, but she cut her's down so they'd fit into a regular size frame....And I'm sure she's around the boards, so just ask Krystal how big they are, she can just measure hers.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:50:29 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dude, you are waaaaay off, its 11 by 16

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  5:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet, thanks.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  12:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh uh, BTW Fluffy. I won't be able to send anything out until after New Years' because of everything that's going on.

I was wondering where you'd get the poster tube. My best guess is at the post office. Am I right? Do I get the prize?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2001 :  02:07:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I already got 6 poster tubes(from the post office) for the 6 posters. I have already sent out one and just got an email about another, and with the 1 you want and the 1 Jamie wants I figure that leaves 2 more up for grabs.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  12:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ooooohhhhhhh, I get it! I thought you wanted us to buy a poster tube, send it to you, and then get it back...but your way works too.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  8:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, any idea when we might get these posters? Maybe you mailed them or whatever, but I didn't get one yet. No rush or anything, I just was curious.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  8:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"we" of course being the 6 people that sent you 6 dollars for the 6 posters...wait 6 6 6 that sounds like something I've heard before...

Dang

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  08:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh Jason, I feel horrible!! I forgot you were sending your money with the video. I have to admit I had not even opened it yet. I figured I would open it when I could watch it. That way I could keep track of where and who each one came from. Sorry!! I was freaking when I say that message thinking,"Did I lose a letter and check he sent me?" Then it occurred to me you said you would enclose it with the video. So I rushed over to is and sure enuf it was right there inside. I will get it out to you ASAP. For the trouble and strife I have caused I will send you 2,1 regular and 1 autographed by the photographer(ME) I hear stuff like that gets collectible down the road, you know stuff autographed by the artist. Would you like me to make it out to you, or just sign it so you can sell it for lots of greenbacks later? LMK Sorry again. I will send THEM just as soon as I get your reply!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  08:24:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ps:Your address labels with TR on them are awesome!! Is that one of my photos or one you took? You should post a scan of one so everyone can see. They are way kewl. I am
ENVIOUS

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:39:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah!... uh, my poster was... ruined..hmmm... so.. I... also... need you.. to..uh.. send me... 2 posters...?... with..the.. autograph.

What do you mean you don't believe me?!!!?

Actually I just got mine today, looks great. Thanks again.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  4:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I'm really sorry that I haven't sent anything yet. I've been unbelievably busy the entire break, so I'll send ya the money when I go home this weekend. Unless you've already sent them all out, then that's OK.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, still sitting on one for you as promised. It's a little crinkled now by by fat butt. BUTT I got it for ya. It'll be here. Waiting! and waiting and waiting..............here's a picture of the sign strapped to my butt as I sit on your poster:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet! I'll send it tomorrow or Saturday.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll try to uncrinkle it for you a bit, or should I just send it all balled up and wrapped in tape for protection?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that way's better...then I won't have to worry aboot the post office ruining it because it's already destroyed. But anyway is good...and I'm not just referring to the shipment!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  5:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would hope NOT!! Yea I guess that is pretty nice of me to mess it up for you, I wouldn't want you angry at the post office. Those nice people!! I can also tie it to an African Swallow, although I am not sure how long that will take since noone has really been able to answer that question for me yet. But it is an option. What ever you wish.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  7:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That depends. Would you have two of them carry it on a line?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  7:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, aboot the labels...Krystal made them for me. I didn't really have anything to do with them at all. I can't scan one to post because I haven't got any of them left.

No problem about the poster. Like I said, I'm not in a hurry, just curious.

And yes, I want you to sign it to me, not a generic signature. To hell with making money.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:01:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kewlio Jason, Again, Sorry about that. I was just kidding about selling the autograph, I didn't figure you would. HEHE It is so hard to "convey tone" typing. I will try and send them out tomorrow.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  02:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Werd, Fluffster, I forgot to hit the On switch on Silky's sarcasm machine.

I was joking too, "to hell with making money." Obviously I want to make money, but your autograph isn't the way I want to do it. I want you to sign that because you did it, and it is cool to me.

Damn, I need to LAY OFF THE SOUTHERN COMFORT!

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  03:28:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
JASON, LAY OFF THE SO CO!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
uuuggghhh. my hed herts.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Should have layed off the SO CO. Hey have you ever tried a KoolAid? I drink very little, I mean VERRRRY LITTLE. But when I do it's either Guiness Stout or KoolAid. My friend Frank turned me on to them. Its SoCo Cranberry and a splash of Ameretto. If mixed properly, it tastes just like Hawaiian Punch. Pretty damn good!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I don't really drink all that much. If I do, it's Southern Comfort (usually straight) or whatever someone offers me.

And I didn't drink much last night. So my head wasn't really hurting before.

I'm not good at mixing drinks, tho, so I don't think I'll be able to try your suggestion. I'll keep it in mind, tho.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  2:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and Fluffy, you'll have to ask Krystal about the address labels. I know she's lurking.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!!

I forgot aboot the money!! It's all my stupid parents fault for owning a Mac that requires you to put in a password to get into the computer! Otherwise I would have gone to this thread and seen what I needed to do! Oh well, maybe I can work out a deal with my parents to deal with the shipment.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  5:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Don't Panic"

I am still holding one for you. I am not going anywhere and there is no deadline. RELAX, meditate, OMMMMMMMMMMM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Take deep breaths.....10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  3:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"See, it's alright, you feel pretty good.........BLAAAAHHHHHH!!! Sometimes that helps, man!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000