2005-07-15 Early & Late DVD B&P
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  7:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi all.

i've finally quit screwing around and finished the Tim DVD's from 7/15/05. That being said, it's B&P time.

if you'd rather trade, i'm probably game, depending on what you have.

anyone who can get me a copy of the tim solo acoustic shows from columbia, mo and saint louis, mo from fall of 2000 gets a copy for free.

there's some random video and audio clips, info files, and a few pictures and screenshots, at http://www.gotjenkins.com/tr20050715

please note that these are the same clips and pictures that i shared like 6 months ago, so if you downloaded them then, you probably already have them.

there's three discs total and you can get any combination you want:

1) greg howard 2005-07-15 (both sets)
2) tim reynolds 2005-07-15 early
3) tim reynolds 2005-07-15 late

instructions:

first, read my b&p rules at http://gotjenkins.com/trade.html

second, garbage in, garbage out. no shitty cheap blanks.

third, please verify that your dvd player plays burned dvd's. i will verify that the dvd plays on 4 different players before i send it to you.

finally, send me an email titled 'tim dvd' at dvd@gotjenkins.com with the following information:

1) name
2) what discs you want
3) what format DVD's you are sending (+R, -R)
4) when you plan on sending
5) a solemn vow that, if you sell these recordings for any purpose or amount, I am legally entitled to (re)name your first born child 'Scooter McGee.'

once i get the email i'll send you the mailing address to send the package to. please, no rewriteable or dual layer dvd's.

audio will be uploaded to the archive when i'm finished tracking it.

i'll take pretty much anyone who wants this, so don't worry about missing out on the deal.

finally, the following people need not apply:

fluffy
greg howard
enthutimsiast
john semon

setlists to follow; go nuts.

-jenks

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  7:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
greg howard's sets:

SET I:
01. Charmed Life
02. Blues for the Status Quo
03. Goya's Dream
04. Beatles Medley
05. Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
06. Blues for Ayman
07. Intro To... *
08. For Weirdness Sake *

SET II:
01. Beatles Medley
02. All Blues
03. Sangre de Cristo
04. Blues for the Status Quo
05. Blues for Ayman
06. Intro to... *
07. Whole Lotta Love *

* With Tim Reynolds

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  7:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tim reynolds' sets:

-set i-
01. Luminous Sphere
02. Rheginos and the Resurrection
03. Delicate Balance
04. Babylon
05. Entity
06. Dreaming
07. Melting
08. Vantage Point
09. Letting Go
10. Stream
11. You Don't Know
12. All you Need is Love
13. Photosynthesis
14. If 6 was 9
15. Chaos View Drip
16. Mercury Direct
17. Snake
18. From This world
19. For Weirdness Sake *

* With Greg Howard

-set ii-
01. Space Station
02. Jemez Rolling Waves
03. che'
04. Hopeful Heresy
05. Chatterbox
06. Impermanence
07. Indoctrinate
08. Squirt
09. Sinceritox
10. Don't Know What
11. Flourescence
12. Danger
13. Doom
14. Radar Contact
15. Put The Gas Mask On
16. Idedication
17. Souls
18. Pagan Underdogs
19. Face Off
20. Noise
21. whole Lotta Love *

* With Greg Howard

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  8:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't wait to hear the Greg Howard audio once its on the archive. I've been dying for some live GH. You rock, man.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  10:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenkins

finally, the following people need not apply:

fluffy
greg howard
enthutimsiast
john semon

Awesome, thanks so much! I am very very excited to get these! Thanks for doing the work!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

byrdman16
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  01:58:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can't believe he played letting go...might have to get a copy of this
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  04:40:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet...

http://db.etree.org/dialect for a trade

i have tr 2/16/06 for trade as well, just been too lazy to go through db.etree.org/dialect.

dialect1luv@gmail.com and i can send you a completed updated excel file

cheers
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  12:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jenkins,

I tried emailed you, but the email did not get through for some reason. I'd like to trade for all 3 of those DVDs, my trading list is in my sig, otherwise, a B&P would be cool, my email is jadphex@gmail.com, let me know, thanks mang.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  2:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
reply sent!

quote:
Originally posted by dialect

sweet...

http://db.etree.org/dialect for a trade

i have tr 2/16/06 for trade as well, just been too lazy to go through db.etree.org/dialect.

dialect1luv@gmail.com and i can send you a completed updated excel file

cheers

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  3:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what kind of problem did you have with my email? I got the email you sent me OK... in fact, i replied to it a few minutes ago.

i only got three emails so far, so i'm trying to figure out if my email is screwed or if there's just not much of a demand...

quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Hey Jenkins,

I tried emailed you, but the email did not get through for some reason. I'd like to trade for all 3 of those DVDs, my trading list is in my sig, otherwise, a B&P would be cool, my email is jadphex@gmail.com, let me know, thanks mang.

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  5:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Weird, I got a message saying it wasnt delivered. I'll check my email now. Thanks man.

Go to Top of Page

taylordb
Is Anybody Here?

39 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  10:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenkins,
I replied to the offer you made for this over at ufck, but did not get a reply from you yet. Normally I would be more patient and wait because it has still not been that long.....but with reading that there may be an email issue going on, could you just confirm if you received an email from me? I have the same screen name over there as here.
Thanks and peace!
Danny
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  2:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i got your reply to my email and sent a reply. not sure if you got the 2nd one.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  5:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same here.

Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  12:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i believe i have everyone's emails.

i've been without electricity for a while now thanks to the severe weather rolling through the midwest, so i haven't had email access. power only came back here about an hour ago.

i'll reply to them all tomorrow, when i'm not so damn tired.

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  12:17:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
any chance on shipment on any of these jenkins? just cuirious, no rush at all.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  12:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
got the dvds this morning, great stuff. you still wanting to torrent this, or do you want me to offer a b&p?

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  8:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2

got the dvds this morning, great stuff. you still wanting to torrent this, or do you want me to offer a b&p?

i'd like to do a torrent, if that's still cool with you. i've offered b&p's at a handful of places and can't seem to get a lot of interest. i figure a torrent will appeal to a wider group of folks.

i especially want to get the greg howard disc out there. i cant find any of his stuff anywhere else, so i think it would be cool to get that one out there for people who might want to check it out.

hey, what do i need to do to get a copy of dmb 2001-05-26? had no idea that was out. i have some shitty old vhs copies that would be great to upgrade... i see a torrent on the trader's den, but my ratio cant afford to take that much of a beating...

any of you other guys get your copies yet?

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  8:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got em today. Good stuff, too bad you couldnt get a soundboard feed though, the people there were real CHATTERBOXes.

Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  8:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Got em today. Good stuff, too bad you couldnt get a soundboard feed though, the people there were real CHATTERBOXes.

yeah, it's a shame. we were too far from the board to pull it off, and i didn't have recording gear at the time. all things considered, i thought it sounded pretty good.

-jenks
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  12:28:30 AM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TORRENT TORRENT TORRENT HURRAAAY!

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  5:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the den doesnt enforce a share ratio jenkins, so get it there. still plenty of seeders

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  9:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that greg howard is def not my cup of tea

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  07:56:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What? GH tears that set wide open. Goodbye Porkpie Hat is the shit. Dammit, John!

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  5:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it is just really boring IMHO. nothing calling me to listen to more then the 10 seconds i heard before saying FUCK THAT

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jenkins
Try A Little Harder

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  7:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2

it is just really boring IMHO. nothing calling me to listen to more then the 10 seconds i heard before saying FUCK THAT

that's disappointing - sorry to hear it.

i thought that there was plenty of good shit there... charmed life, blues for the status quo, the beatles medly. i even liked sangre de cristo and goya's dream.

oh well. to each his own i guess.

-jenks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000