Fluffy what is your favorite Tim Song?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  05:34:53 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please reply:)

On the 1st day God created Tim.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  09:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A cover of Britney Spears "OOOps I Did It Again" he did at the soundcheck of one of the Las Vegas shows. He did all down and dirty blues style. It was awesome. I was so bummed it didn't get recorded. Outside of that, I would have to say electric-wise, so hard to pick just one, but if I have to "Backdoor" from Astral Projection. Acoustic-wise, again so hard to narrow it down, but lets say I could only listen to 1 song I guess it would have to be...well it used to be Something Nasty but I think I have moved beyond that one Big Blast of Hot Air is pretty amazing but I think at the moment it would have to be...can I pick Gossip of the Neurons, that album is like one continuous song from beginning to end, you really have to take it as a whole. That probably doesn't count so I will go with....what a hard question, let me think about it a little more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:46:04 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll just tell it like it is. Gossip of the Neurons is the shit. And I don't even like to cuss all that much. I agree. That is just one favorite song all the way thru. All of them are great, but I Blast is probably a highlight, as is #10 (I'm bad with the names...). Good stuff.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, here it is, after much deliberation I managed to narrow it down to about 10 different songs. Beyond that it became almost impossible, then I had a moment of clarity. IF I can't pick one over another based solely on Tims playing I will have to go another route. Tim has many great songs as we all know. Out of the 10 I came down to I am gonna go with(drum roll please!) Loose Interpretation!!! Out of the 10 I picked this one seems the most important, It is the song that brought us all together. Quick history lesson for the new people. I was working for Tim and this fanatic emailed me and said he had a tribute site to Tim Reynolds. It was called LooseInterpretation.com I checked out the site and discovered a secret treasure. Jon Soldo!! Jon Soldo had created the site and contacted me. After exploring it thoroughly and helping Jon with photos and stuff, I began to think why shouldn't this awesome site be the official site. At one time there existed TimReynolds.com and LooseInterpretation.com, the only(at the time)tribute site to TR. I talked to TR and Diane about it and showed them the site and they were as blown away as I was. LooseInterpretation became TimReynolds.com and the website and message board you see b4 you. Super special thanx go out to Jon for all his work and for giving Loose Interpretation a special place in my heart. So that is my answer, and I am sticking to it. Thanx Jon, You Rock!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:54:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Track 10 is "There is no Judgement" It is so hard for me to seperate the songs on that CD. It really is like one long song or should I say one long STREAM of consciousness.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:18:05 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know, thats true about Gossip... its like one long song. And each different song is like a different "movement" like in classical music. It's really cool if you listen to the album in that frame of mind. Check it out :)

Adam

Music is more than notes on a page

I'm trying to spell what only the wind can explain

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  08:42:35 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YOU ARE STARTING TO SCARE ME!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can I assume MBS is now going back and editing all his/her posts to read "666"?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  04:10:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think he posted a bunch of ...666.... until he actually reached the number... now he is just laying low until.... something happens....i dont know what but it wont be pretty.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, there were none of those when he/she reached 666. Those have mysteriously appeared since the last TIMe I was on the board. I would have noticed them and seen where it was going if that was the case. I think he/she is just going back and editing all the posts to reflect the post count. Whatever. If that was the only reason they were here, so be it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the bastard.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or maybe Rat Bastard!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000