News: 2005-11-15 - 2 cam DVD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  11:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright people, been talking to Danny and of course we now know that this will be a 2 cam mix with soundbaord audio. You can go to:

http://www.jasonpevear.com/index2.html

and right click and save on the "Tim Reynolds 11.15.2005" for a clip.

Oh and the ???????? song is Mercury Direct. good stuff as always.

OUT FOR LUNCH

jpevear
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  1:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit jpevear's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for helping me out on that song [Mercury Direct]. I tried to follow his setlist for naming the songs but it seemed he jumped around a bit.

Hopefully we can get the audio source & other video source soon and so Danny can start the editing process.

Jason Pevear
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  3:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just torrent the audio up so people can tell you the track names. that is what i did, got help almost the same day.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  12:59:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
holy shit this is by far the fuckin coolest site I have been to in a while this definatly beats out beaverbongs.com by far, and it brings back blissful memories of the alladdin theater in vegas so two thumbs up for this one

Rob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000