AUDIO TORRENT: d+t2005-10-30.mk4.flac16
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  2:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.dreamingtree.org/details.php?id=970

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
October 30th, 2005
Shoreline Amphitheater-Mountain View, CA

Source: Schoeps MK4s > Rmod2k2 box > PCM-M1
Conversion: Fostex D5 > DIO2448 > Soundforge > Waves L3 > flac 1.1.2

Disc 1:
01. Intro 01:59.67
02. Bartender 07:27.62
03. Oh 03:30.37
04. Tripping Billies 06:34.23
05. Where Are You Going 05:01.17
06. Old Dirt Hill 06:32.17
07. Gravedigger 04:12.60
08. Dancing Nancies 08:24.15

Total: 43:42.73

Notes: Some distortion during first verse of Bartender. Dave and Tim appearing as part of the 19th annual Bridge School Benefit concert.

OUT FOR LUNCH

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  06:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This doesn't seem like good conversation about TIM. Isn't there a taping and trading thread for this?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

titow
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  2:45:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This doesn't seem like good conversation about TIM. Isn't there a taping and trading thread for this?"

This Forum Discussion is about "TRelated Topics". He is referring to a Dave Matthews and TIM REYNOLDS show. Seems like TIM played at this show, so I would say it's TIM related. He's just trying to get the word out if anyone wants the show.
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  3:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by titow

"This doesn't seem like good conversation about TIM. Isn't there a taping and trading thread for this?"

This Forum Discussion is about "TRelated Topics". He is referring to a Dave Matthews and TIM REYNOLDS show. Seems like TIM played at this show, so I would say it's TIM related. He's just trying to get the word out if anyone wants the show.

I believe she said "conversation" which to me is different from "show". And I believe the Taping/Trading section was set up specifically for a thread of this nature. It's really not hard to click on that section so I think the word is out. So why don't you get your panties out of a wad and shut the fuck up! Sorry, this forum has made me jaded and angry. Everyone else here seems to be pissed off at something so I want to be to damn it!

Now, I'm ready for a damn good lashing!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  04:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for backing me up. :) I wasn't trying to be angry though; I was just trying to point out that there's a place for everything. This section is for conversations about TIM and the taping/trading section is for finding shows to download or trade with others. It doesn't look like I've changed anything though, so maybe I'll give up.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  09:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're welcome. And It's not you who I thought was being angry. For some reason that day or that week everybody was kind of acting like high school girls and just bickering over nonsense. I just wanted to get in on that action and curse someone out. But I'm ok now; got that out of my system.

Actually, since I'm not discussing or conversating about TR specifically here then I'm to blame as well. Ok, I'm ready for 10 lashes with a wooden stick for not following guidelines.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  10:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

...high school girls ...
I just wanted to get in on that action ...

I'm ready for 10 lashes with a wooden stick...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  10:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

...high school girls ...
I just wanted to get in on that action ...

I'm ready for 10 lashes with a wooden stick...

Ah see, you can read between the lines. That's exactly what I was thinking.

*Edit* Btw... that was funny as hell. Nicely played mate. You sick twisted f...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000