4/29/05 TR Brooklyn DVD B&P for 10 CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  08:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around too much to be a cock, I've been working like an automaton.

Anyhow...good news from the land of Jersey. Our own Space Monkey was good enough to entrust me with the master DV tapes and last night I started the process to get the show onto DVD, I should be done tonight as I am borrowing the MiniDV camera and have to return it by Friday.

I'll tell you now, I didn't remember this show as well as I thought, Tim's playing is absolutely unbelievable...this is the most animated I have ever seen Tim, and I have corraled a good share of his live music. He busted out basically all new material, a lot of which I did not hear on the other 2005 shows thus far. It really is remarkable...and I'll be spreading it very soon. SOOOOOO.....

The first 10 of you to leave your emails for me will get the DVD as soon as I get the DVD done. I will post here and let you all know when it is complete. Erich, Bill, and enthuTIMsiast (Jay) are of course exempt, and will get copies regardless, so you guys don't bother. Presto chango.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  08:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Erich, Bill, and enthuTIMsiast (Jay) are of exempt, and will get copies regardless, so you guys don't bother. Presto chango.

Ha! Yeah!! Thanks man! I'll happily send you discs, though, no problemo! Catch me on AIM sometime and we'll work out the details.

I can't wait for this! Thanks for spreading it, and thanks to the taper and masterer! Man this is exciting...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  10:13:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
do we have a setlist for this show?

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  10:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Count me in!

klesko@uci.edu

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

snappermd
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  10:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome thanks!!

stunnersal@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rdj218
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  12:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit rdj218's Homepage  Reply with Quote
please, please count me in!!

rees@reesadjacobs.com

THANK YOU!!!

Reesa

reesa j
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  12:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell...IF there's still room...

zak@surfchaos.com

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  12:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I may have squeaked in under the wire here. If there are still enough.... Please!! Peace, Robin
robinfaith@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  1:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love to get some of that action!

cbenc41@hotmail.com

HRW, you are a badass. Don't work too much, come back and post.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  2:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey i want it for sure.... and give me some other DVDs too.. i knwo u offered a few times logn ago.. thanks adam

adam.batstone@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  11:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Firstly, big thanks to HRW for getting this little project underway. I've been playing an extremely anxiety-ridden game called "send out a billion resumes and try to get a job" and I haven't really had a peaceful night's sleep in about a month. Anyway, on to the show...

...this was certainly one of the more memorable shows for me. I was substitute teaching that morning and then drove directly to the venue..just in time to hook up with Erich and watch the crew unload..strolled right in and quickly had to run back across the street and grab my camera because TR was soundchecking. I was able to get most of that and it's really a nice ditty complete with a two-part acoustic Radar Contact w/ drums!

I actually tried to sleep in the backseat of my car before TR went on, but that was futile as I am extremely tall and my car is extremely compact. With no hope of catching sleep, I strolled back inside and parked myself inside the photo booth for the majority of Will Bradford's set.

TR's set was uh, quite good. Always nice to catch a show with a small, respectful crowd as he usually seems loose (as HRW alluded to) while simultaneously playing a very tight set. This was no exception. All acoustic. The first 30-40 minutes was pretty standard compared to other shows I've heard from April: unveil a couple new songs and some familiar tunes in between. The final 30 minutes was the real payoff. There's a certain point where TR says "Ok, ready to rock out?" and basically insane tribal-sounding trippiness ensues. Drums in full effect and he's totally plugged into it. Somewhere during all this he plays Souls and I crap my pants.

Like almost every TR show I go to, it ends with me driving home in a trance-like state, listening to whatever album of his I bought that night (I will not listen to somebody's music 2-3 days before I see them), trying to make sense of what I just witnessed and wonder when I'll see it again...

Go to Top of Page

cjmartin315
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  05:00:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Count me in too! I can also do it for others once I get it!

Thanks
Jay
cjmartin@sunlitsurf.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  08:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Update: I had to give this guy his camera back for the weekend, so I just did an MPG rip until next week when my buddy is gonna rip it to DV format for me to preserve tape quality as much as possible ... so I am going to say tentatively that I'll be done with everything by next weekend. I'll sit down tonight or tomorrow and put together a setlist.

Holla.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  08:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hm, so are we getting an actual dvd? And is it ready? I'm in no hurry at all, I'm just wondering if it's an mpeg file or a real dvd.

I can't wait either way.

Oh I'll be able to offer B&P as well if it's needed.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  08:00:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought I just explained it'll most likely be done (in DV quality) by next weekend. And yes, as opposed to a fake DVD, it is an actual DVD. I ripped it as MPG for the weekend just so I could watch it until I get the camera back next week. But I assure you all will be very happy with the results.

Sorry had to break balls, it's been a while.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  07:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Update: I dunno if I am gonna be getting that camera for the weekend...friend of a friend blunder...so hopefully I can get my hands on it for next week so's I can get this damn thing pressed. Patience, all, patience.

Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  6:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, It's totally kewl of you to do it at all. No worries,peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

novadmb4105
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  3:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Send novadmb4105 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to get a copy of this as well if someone would be kind enough to do a b+p for me it would be much appreciated.

nbauman01@comcast.net
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  08:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yah, I am still waiting on that camera, I guess people you don't know aren't too inclined to let you borrow a $1000 piece of equipment, even if it is for the greater good of these hallowed boards. I'll let'chall know as soon as I am burning these damn things.

Go to Top of Page

saltines17
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  02:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm really happy this show was video taped, it was my first Tim show and it was awesome.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  08:11:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yah, it fucking dominated, now if only I could get this fucking camera!

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  4:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THANK GOODNESS!!! I got the camera now, I'll have the DVD done, if all things go well, by the end of next week. Sorry to keep you all waiting so long, but it was really out of my hands. I'll post as soon as it is completed for B&P details.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  3:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hot shit baby!!

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  5:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yah man, we did the definitive rip last night, I'll work on the DVD interfacve tomorrow night. It'll be official soon.

Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  11:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it possible for me to get a copy..... Just kidding.

Your all in for a treat. South Paw show was something fierce. Tim entered with with his mouth duct taped shut, we knew he was up to something.

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  10:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it possible for someone to put it up on bittorrent as well? That would push it around alot and I know the server has been down for a while and there have been no torrents in quite a while.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  07:55:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once I get the DVD out, I am sure someone will rip it and Bit Torrent it for y'all.

We are doing the interface for it currently...will be done soon.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  07:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I could do the BT probably, no problem. If Jon will host the torrent file here or something...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  01:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fingers crossed and waiting

thanks so much for all your hard work
Go to Top of Page

fatred
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  03:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like I'm too late for the DVD but if there is any chance of getting it I would would be Happy. Thanks

Fatred
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  5:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for delays...will be done soon...having a hard time assembling a setlist, I may just say fuck track names and put them in as numbers. It's tough to hear Tim when he says the track names...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  5:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry for delays...will be done soon...having a hard time assembling a setlist, I may just say fuck track names and put them in as numbers. It's tough to hear Tim when he says the track names...

If you want to rip the audio and let me or erich or kevin give it a listen, I'm sure we can. At least I can, but of the three of us I'm the least able... But I'd be glad to.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  5:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, i can do setlists pretty well, though there are at least 2 songs im not going to know (new songs and shit)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  7:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Southpaw Brooklyn, NY 4/29/05

Introspectionist Camp
Hug
Hidden Variables
Babylon
Indoctrinate
Che
Prefrontal Cortex, Planning For The Future
------------------------
Vantage Point
Humble Measure
Try A Little
Danger Doom
Sinceritox
Don't Know What
You Don't Know? Buick McKaine
-------------------------
Phenomenological Reduction Beyond Theory In Tiny Increments So So Small
Utopia
Betrayal
Loose Extrapilation
Rheginos
Splatt Splatt A New Universe is Born
--------------------------
If 6 Was 9
Dream
Plastic
Invisible
Souls
Mercury

All You Need
Gas Balls

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  07:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, you are a lifesaver as always. Good looking out. This will speed us up bigtime.

He didn't play Rheginos though, must have switched it up. I am pretty sure the only previously released song he did was Try a Little Harder.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2005 :  08:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to John S. my DVD guy and I started using Adobe Encore last night, and the DVD is fucking gonna be sweet, the menu looks awesome, just needs a little tweeking, the setlist didn't quite match up with the video...but we'll be done VERY soon!

Eat ass.

Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  12:22:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The dvd will never get done. Its destined for failure. Just kidding... i hope

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  01:33:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks to John S. my DVD guy and I started using Adobe Encore last night, and the DVD is fucking gonna be sweet, the menu looks awesome, just needs a little tweeking, the setlist didn't quite match up with the video...but we'll be done VERY soon!

Eat ass.

looks like i am an useful newbie.............

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

taylordb
Is Anybody Here?

39 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  05:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know this is closed for now, but if I could get in on this, I will burn for 10 more people on these boards to spread it further.

Thanks in advance (hopefully) and peace!

Danny
taylordb@cox.net
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2005 :  4:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys...we had to rework all the menus due a bug in the authoring program, so we are still trying to finish that, but it we hopefully be done within the next couple weeks. Keep your fucking fingers crossed I guess.

Go to Top of Page

jjkim1028
Try A Little Harder

52 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  9:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Send jjkim1028 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is this going to re-opended near future?
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  3:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think this will reopen from Hopeful. The idea is that he will spread out 10 copies and if everyone he gives it to, gives it to 10 people and so on..... everyone will eventually have a copy.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  4:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once it's done, I can do B&P's other than the 10 I'll mail out here. I feel bad I started the thread so long ago, but I didn't think it was gonna take us this long to get it done. We are supposed to get together Thursday night to finish it off. Let's hope.

Go to Top of Page

taylordb
Is Anybody Here?

39 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  08:24:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for your hard work!!
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  5:50:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks man, but you don't have to be nice, I'll def send everyone here a copy when we finish the damn thing, we've just taken so long, it's bullshit. Matt and I are fully intent on finishing it, it just sucks we had it done and then had to redo the whole thing due to a program bug, so that just set us back big time. Again, hopefully it'll be a nice holiday gift to the board.

Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  9:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yay.. cant wait for my copy..................................lol

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2005 :  3:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Relax Adam, I haven't forgotten you, I am doing a mass-mailing soon, I have some DVDs going to you.

Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2005 :  5:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
a torrent for this thing would be kickass.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  4:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would, guy, but I don't have the resources. Anyway, the files before compression are like 23GB total or something.

Go to Top of Page

djassknuckles
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  02:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any possibility of getting in on this when it's completed? it was my first tim show so i'd like to get a copy.
Go to Top of Page

April
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  4:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd really love to have this. I didn't see any tapers that night.
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2005 :  11:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
patients people. it'll come out when it comes out. you'll be getting a number of tim dvds before you know it. i got a number of them im working on...... look for the threads.....

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  10:28:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um April. I was with the tapers so i can confirm this was indeed recorder. I have seen it several times on the computer. Again the makers of the dvd have lives and sometimes work seven days a week.... patience is a virtue

Go to Top of Page

Erik69
Is Anybody Here?

Austria
5 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  08:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erik69's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ummm, well, here's something that I wrote, let me know what do you think about it. "The bones and structures that compose this playful existence, are made from mother's thin-lipped smile and memories of profound visions, soaked in tears. Only the lucky can claim to be cleansed from grief and dullness, but are they really alive?"

London flowers
- no deposit party poker
Go to Top of Page

qmeshawn
Is Anybody Here?

12 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  6:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
qmeshawn5600@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  02:14:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey SpacePals, good news from planet Lazy. We finished this damn DVD! Many thanks to all of you who have patiently waited as well as to Bill for the tapes, and to John for the Encore help. The top 10 here will be receiving emails within 2 days. We've included a coupsies of screen caps and the DVD jacket artwork for your viewing pleasure.

We used enthuTIMsiast's pic on the back of the jacket without asking, but he's got a credit on the artwork, and I'm sure he don't mind. (Plus he's getting a free copy...)

So anyway, enjoy, you fucks.

Go to Top of Page

taylordb
Is Anybody Here?

39 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  05:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That cover is sweet! I love the photo on the back.

If anyone that gets this would be so kind to do a B&P of it for me, I will offer it up to at least 10 more like I posted earlier.
Thanks in advance!

Danny
taylordb@cox.net
Go to Top of Page

jjkim1028
Try A Little Harder

52 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  12:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send jjkim1028 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IT will be awesome if i can get my hand on it as well.
B&P anyone, PLEASE???
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  1:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that is sick

i look forward to seeing this in my mailbox

will there be a highres version of that sick cover?
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  1:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ooooh mama! Tell me where to send the discs and its all gravy

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2006 :  09:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have seen the finished product and it is about as close to perfect as one could ever dream of. It is well worth the wait. Enjoy folks..... Hug still dominates

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2006 :  11:56:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi-Res Jacket: http://matteusx.dyndns.org:8088/tr/4-29-jacket.jpg

Hey all. As soon as John hears about his 4/30 DVD, I'll send out emails for the B&P! IT'S ALIVE!

Humble Measure fucking dominates!

Go to Top of Page

taylordb
Is Anybody Here?

39 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2006 :  08:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a hookup for this show now so I don't need a B&P from anyone. When I get it I will offer it up as promised. I can't wait to see this , it looks awesome!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2006 :  11:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Graphics look sweet! Nice work. I've really got to hear this Hug song I keep hearin about. I don't think it was played on the last CA run.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  09:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
From what I understand he played it only twice, because when we saw him at Baltimore 11/17, he stating he was playing it as his first song, and we went nuts, and Tim says "You haven't heard this before!"

Hidden Variables, and Humble Measure are 2 other awesome tracks Tim neglected for a good part of his tour...until now hopefully.

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  10:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Would anyone be willing to do a B&P with me? I missed this one, but would like to have it.

Once I have it, I will upload to the new torrent server, about ready to be released.

Please...anyone?

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  2:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PRS, I'd be glad to B&P for you. Sorry for the delay in B&P messages, all, but the 2nd discs chapter breaks needed to be re-aligned which we are doing right now, so...emails can be sent be tomorrow if all goes well here. Guess waiting for John isn't an option anymore anyway.

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  3:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the follow up. Let me know when its ready. I will email you later.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2006 :  11:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm watching this now. Me likey. Very steady shot, kudos to the filmer. I hope mine turn out 1/3 as good.

Anyone know if there's a way to include a setlist info file with the video? I think you can do it by creating a folder named EXTRAS_TS, in the same directory as where the VIDEO_TS is. That'd be cool to help keep up with all the info about the show... setlist, taper, lineage etc.

Anyway, does anyone need this B&Pd for them? I can give it a go. Maybe I should just try to make a copy first and make sure I do it right.

If you want to try a B&P just post here and I'll email you. And actually I expect that soon I'll have a couple or more shows that I can B&P as well, but I'll have to get that list when I get it.

THANKS FOR SURE to HRW for sending me a copy for free! Thank you kind sir! For that matter, someone post, I'll mail you a copy of the show. All you have to do is sit there and wait for it to get to you. First poster who wants it gets it.

And now I'm going to add a stupid question. Can someone explain a good way to print the jacket so it fits perfectly in a case? This is something I have never done before. Thanks! I did just find this: pdf link dvd sleeve template, I think I can figure it out from there. We shall see

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

byrdman16
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  01:47:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
id love a copy:)
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  02:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
done, now I'll take a few B&Ps if anyone still needs them... just post your email and I'll contact ya

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

birderdj
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  04:22:10 AM  Show Profile  Send birderdj an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd love a copy of this.

Don
birderdj@aol.com

Don
birderdj@aol.com
http://db.etree.org/myshows_smarty.php?filter=2&userid=birderdj
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  11:55:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guy, I just sent out the emails for the original B&P, please respond in a timely fashion! Thanks for participating!

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  4:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you're gay.

haha
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  9:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh stop.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  5:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that I have a dvd burner, let me start out by saying that I have this DVD and will hook it up for anyone who wants to send blanks. Email me.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  7:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can someone hook a brotha up with a copy of this with the nice printed cover? (THANX in advance)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000