Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Question about the TR solo's w/DMB on the FTP...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  12:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn that was a lot of abbreviations :). Does anyone happen to know what show those TR video solos came from and where I might find the rest of the show? Thanks.
-Jeff

hukkanen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  2:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TR's solos were from the 12-19-98 DMB show in Chicago. The entire show will be released on a double album toward the end of October. As for more video, your guess is as good as mine.

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  7:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That whole concert can be found on alot of DMB servers in MPEG form, just keep ur eyes peales, gray-street.org would be a good place to start

peace
JonS.

Timmah!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2001 :  7:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet thanks Jon....

TIMMAY!
-J

Go to Top of Page

Mark S.
Is Anybody Here?

15 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2001 :  01:03:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
etree.insync.net

dds/shn

is serving the concert in full mpeg.

peace

Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  1:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey mark ..call me an idiot..but how do u download the videos from that site u posted..i went there..and it just says what shows they have...care to shed some light?
james

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2001 :  1:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's an FTP site, so you have to use an FTP program. CuteFTP is an easy one to use and you can download it most anywhere. It's pretty self explanitory how to use it... type in the address/username/password and you're off. It's an awesome show! Thanks again Mark for that address!
-J

Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2001 :  4:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't seem to find anywhere with the full 12-19-98 video. I just got the cd and I'm loving it and I've had the Tim solos from the FTP for a while... do any of you have a copy or know anywhere I can find it at?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000