Tell me what you think...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  9:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just got my website up and running again.

Ive got some photography, and other stuff.

I am about to make a stricktly "Trading Tim Reynolds" page.
that ought to be cool, maybe you guys can help me start a good collection, if you are so inclined.

www.stormpages.com/unavoce

tell me what you think, please,

im high, why are'nt you?,
Philip

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  9:49:28 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks great my stoner friend!
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  9:49:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks great my stoner friend!
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  10:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was gonna make a website... but then I got high.
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  10:19:46 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha, too funny,

Look, I know my photo's arent as good as fluffy's, but give them a chance silky.

Oh well, cant please them all, right fluffy?

high,
Philip

P.S.- I really do like your pics fluffy.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  10:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe the website is cool... I was just making a crack at your seemingly constant state of "smokeyness." Keep up the photography... some of the landscapes you have are awesome. If you like that kind of stuff I will have to share some pictures that I took this summer on a road trip with my 2 best buddies... awesome stuff.
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  11:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew you were, im just screwing around.

peace/high,
-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  07:45:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Philip, I was gonna check them out....but then I got high...oh wait, I forgot, I don't get high. Anyway thanx for the kudos on the pics. I have had alot of time to practice as you can imagine. Practice(as TR always says)is the key. They are looking great so far. I really think your "nature" fotos have alot in common with the kind I take. We seem to have a very similar style and eye. I especially like #28 on your "people" page. Amazing composition! From what I can see you are worlds ahead of me when I started. I am sure you will get better than me with TIMe. I think you will really dig alot of the non-show related photos I took on this tour. Hopefully I will have some time to post them as well. Of course the show fotos are a #1 priority, but it seems we have alot of photography buffs around here, so I will have to get off my lazy(buzy)ass and post some of the non-show tour photos as well. Keep up the good work....if you are not to high! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks,

getting high is good, but not always, (what am i saying) yes being high is good always.

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  05:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was gonna comment here, but I thought, "I don't want to be thought of as obsessive/compulsive" so I didn't. I just skipped this one. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  09:52:08 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice collecion of photographs Philip. May I ask what kind of camera you use? I have a Nikon FM with quite an assortment of lenses. I think my next investment will be a digital camera. Liz
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  10:47:24 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy your a funny one...

Liz I use a Minolta stsi, i also shoot fujichrome Velvia (50 speed film),

Ill usually use a circular polorized filter, if its a sunny day.
Or use a warmup filter, or something else to add to the shot.

-p

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  4:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be sure to check out your site Phil,

By the way Fluffy, I'd love to see some of your non-concert photos. I think I told you this before but your photography is one of the reasons I bought a digital camera.

Also Tim related, I totally dig Fredrick Orch's (sp?) photography. He is the guy that did the photos for See Into Your Soul, Sanctuary, Puke Matrix Tour, and some that were on the old TR site. He does some sweet stuff with reflection. That shot on See into Your Soul where Tim's reflection is on his guitar is amazing!!!!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  7:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, just checked out all the pics on your site, man there are some sweet ass shots in there, especially the nature ones. GREAT work.

I seriously wish I had the time to make a site so that I could post/share my photography.

-Kev

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  11:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I use my polarizing filter a lot. I love the contrast you can just dial in or out. It's a must with black and white film to get beautiful clouds to stand out! I keep telling myself to break out my enlarger, but it's difficult to find the time. Plus, I have to figure out where to set up a darkroom in my house. Anyway, I must comment on photo 28. It truly is a beautiful photograph. My question is , where is that beach? We don't get any dudes like that washing up on the shore here in Delaware!! All we get are a bunch of suicidal horseshoe crabs beaching themselves and oozing this weird blue goop!!LOL!! I'm not kidding about the horseshoe crabs and the really weird part is they end up at a place called Slaughter Beach. How bizarre is that? I wish you continued success with your photography! Liz
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  10:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz,

All of the beach shots were taken in pensacola, FL at Fort Pickens.

The neat thing about pensacola, is that there is, what we call the "sound side", and the "gulf side". This is because of a penisula that jets out from the main land.
http://www.destin-ation.com/maps_pensacolabeachflorida.htm
So you get nice calm pictures from the "sound side" (where my pictures were taken), or you can get more waves from the "gulf side".

Oh, and two more things.
When shooting black and white film, use a yellow, orange, or red filter. (this allows for greater contrast, bringing out the clouds like you want)
And the last thing, if you really want to see and improvement in your color photos, use Fujichrome Velvia ISO:50 speed film.
Its the shit, but use a tripod cause it is a slower film.

Some think that the faster the film the better the picture, not true.
The faster film is grainer, and does well for fast subjects, or dim light.

Slower film is really the way to go.

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  11:55:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy gets intimidated by camera talk. Thats why I bought a digital. I use the button, I push it, it takes a picture. Voila!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Reeko
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  12:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Reeko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sweet fucking pictures man!
i set one as my desktop background.
Question ... Does Anyone Know where i can find a copy of the Dave Matthews Band Concert August 8,2001 in montreal??!?!?!

"Ok you found me out, Beyond without a doubt, Your lie is safe with me, A friend I'm sure you are"
~Sara & Tegan
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  09:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reeko,

Thanks for compliments, i really appreciate it

and

someone at:
http://www.minarets.net/
http://www.nancies.org
http://www.grey-street.org

may be able to help you,
if they cant let me know, and ill ask some of my people,

peace,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  10:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Philip. I have 2 brothers that live near Jacksonville. If and when I ever get to visit them, I'll be sure to bring my photo equipment. Photography has been a hobby of mine for many years. I know all about the quality of prints related to the speed of the film, but thanks for sharing. I usually use 100 speed film for outdoors. If there is something really special, I use the slower film. The only exception I have for using the fastest speed film is for low light nonflash pics like concerts. I think the grain can sometimes make it a little interesting too.

Fluffy, you are an awesome and gifted photographer!!! You have mastered the art of digital photography. And, you are extremely generous to share your truly exceptional artwork with everyone!! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  11:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy....what Liz K said

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  09:59:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx guys!! (or should I say gals, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000