Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ok... So what shows exist for this tour?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  9:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the fall TR tour. What shows have been taped? all / most? give me the 411 :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  06:30:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lots have been recorded, I would say about 70%. I do not have enuf time out here on the road to sort all that out. We will see what is waiting for me when i return to the office after the tour. We did get a video + soundboard of tonites show in Tallahassee. Beyond that it is far to much to try to figure out right now. Be assured they will be passed along to Kyle for the archive so they will be available to all, EVENTUALLY!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  12:37:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
only 70%??

i guess i can cope. Next tour though, you'll see me at every freakin show taping!!!

thanks Fluffy :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  12:25:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, I can say with 100% assurity that the Atlanta show on 11.10 has been taped.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  03:04:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Next year, I'm skipping DMB and am gonna put $1500 into following Tim around like the maniac that I am.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  06:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Baboonboy, You do that and I will put you on the guest list for every show you come to. At least you can save the price of a ticket. Hope you can make it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  08:30:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
do i get the same treatment fluffy?

*smile* hehe

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  11:35:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The UWPlatteville show was taped erich... from 2 angles.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  4:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone who follows the tour can get that deal recording for us can get that deal. It is the least I can do, that is quite a commitment of TIMe and money. Take it from the guy who pays the bills.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000