I get to see Tim Reynolds on Friday!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  09:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah! Im so pumped. Im new to this board, but have been a Tim Reynolds fan since 1997. I'm a big Dave Matthews Band fan, so I went to a Dave and Tim concert in 97. Now, I love DMB music but I think Tim stole the show, even though he only had two solo's. I had never in my life heard someone play like that. Im guitarist, but I could practice my whole life and never come close to the communion Tim has with his instrument. So, I was surfing timreynolds.com just taking a look at tour dates about two months ago, when I saw he was comeing to Tallahassee. I damn near shit myself right there. Since then I have told all my friends, and have a big group going to go see Tim. I am bit frustrated with Tallahassee though, the Ticket sales are not what they should be. I just dont understand it, the best musician of our time is comeing to town and people just dont realize it! There loss. At any rate I cant wait to see Tim, and if there is anyone reading this that could make my dream of actually meeting Tim come true, help me out. Just to shake his hand would be awesome, and maybe a picture so I could blow it up wall size and hang it in my apartment. At any rate if you are reading this, please reply. I have so much energy built up due to Tim's concert friday night that I could talk for hours about this.

thanks for reading,
Philip

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  11:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the group. Alot of us are pretty new and it's great to see the the list growing. I had the same frustration when I saw Tim play in Vermont. I couldn't figure out why there weren't many people at the show when there were so many DMB fans out there who had heard the Luther College recording, specifically stream! No offense to Dave, but Tim is the reason the recording is so awesome. You will be eternally amazed by Tim's solo performance. I'm sure if you find Fluffy when you get there he will help you meet Tim. But, whatever you do, don't ask him when he's going to play with Dave again!!!It's just my personal opinion, and I have nothing against DMB, but I think too many people ask him about Dave and the band, etc. Besides he's way more entertaining solo, or even with TR3. Have a great time at the show.

Go to Top of Page

foxracer
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  11:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
philip, what up...i'm here at fsu and will be at the show...just like you man...i about fell out of my chair when i found out tim was coming to tally...a friend and i will be with the videocamera and other media junk. yeah ticket sales arent too high, but pow wow is this friday too with andy dick.

-josh

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  1:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Word on the street is that if you stay after the show, Tim comes out to talk with the hardcore fans. So have fun... do some taping... and let us all know how the show is.
-Jeff

By the way... FSU sucks... Clemson rules :P

Go to Top of Page

foxracer
Is Anybody Here?

4 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  1:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol...riiigghhhtt that's how come yall LOST last weekend right? AT HOME too right? in death valley...ooooohh scccaarrry. hehehehe. the war chant is still echoin through that valley baby!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  1:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe maybe we will actually win some day... Bowden Bowl XIV, when Bobby becomes the Strom Thurmond of college football :). They'll just wheel him out on the field with his oxygen tanks so he can wheez out instructions. I just hope we beat USC... we could lose every game in the entire season except for Ga. Tech and USC and it would be a winning season in my eyes.
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  3:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So, I am new to this board, but who is Fluffy? Well, its nice to know there are some tally people in here. Yeah, I thought long and hard a good week or so, when I first heard about Tim coming, about asking if he was going to play with Dave again. But I decided a month ago that I wouldnt (THATS EVEN IF I GET TO MEET HIM). Im sure he hears that shit all the time. But realize thats hevan for me, when my favorite band teems up with Tim. The music they make, "damn" is all I have to say. Another point I was thinking about this last night, the way I see it is: Dave should thank his lucky stars Tim plays with him on his solo stuff. I love the music but Tim is an all inclusive band, and dave sounds bland to me without the rest of the band or Tim. Cause I think dave's primary contribution is his lyrics, he has great insight. But shit, if Tim would play with me on some of my songs (my ultimate dream) he could make my shit sound just as good. But its really all about the music/lyrics with isnt it...? Oh, and Josh/foxracer if your taping it let me get a copy when its finished.

-Philip
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  3:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One more thing, I want to be front and center. The show starts at 9:00 what time should I get there?

thanks,
Philip
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  4:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy is Tim's Manager, he was also hired to keep the fans happy, so he's coming over to my house later!! Just kidding! Silky is influencing me (EEK!, I almost wrote....." rubbing off on me". I Don't want to leave myself open on that one!!) Definitely go early so you can grab a great seat. It's sooooo worth it if you can see Tim play from close-up.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  5:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen,

If the show starts at 9:00, would I be safe if I got there at 7:00?

thanks again,
Philip
Go to Top of Page

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  6:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was lucky enough to see Tim on Oct. 26 and Oct. 27, both were awesome shows of course! After the concert, I just hung around the merchandise table and Tim came out around 45 mins. later. I got to shake his hand and had him sign a Nomadic Wavelength poster. It was a great experience as well as really cool for Tim to come out and greet the fans that stuck around for a bit. So if you have a little patience and don't mind waiting a bit, you should be able to meet Tim. Have fun at the show and let us know how you liked it!

Ryan

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  7:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What I do is call the venue to find out when doors open, and that is when I get there (or even a bit earlier) It can be boring as hell waiting around for a few hours waiting for the show to start but it's usually worth it to be front row center, especially when seeing Tim!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  9:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi all, welcome to all the newbies! This board is really booming. Hey Evergreen, I'll try not to make fun any names this time, but ya never know....hee hee. Ditto to Kevin's post. Enjoy the show! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  06:48:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Crash..I'd go with calling the venue before. Some of the previous shows have been sold out and packed and it's hard to tell. So be safe go over when they open.
Liz..you go girl!! Make all the fun you want! I'm still laughing about the last one. One thing about this board...makes me laugh all the time. Again, It's great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  09:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tallahassee is a college town, and this happens to be FSU's homecoming week-end. Tim has a lot of big gatherings and other shows, oh, and or (pow-wow), whatever the fuck that is to compete with. But hopefully everyone will get smart (doubtfully) and come to see the man. But I know one thing, Ill be there front row and center, dont worry your little heads about that.

cheers,
Philip
Go to Top of Page

Gorbash
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  6:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey peeps,

Drivin' up from Gainesville to Tally...didn't know this weekend was Seminole homecomming! Yikes...

I'm actually surprised Timmy's coming down so far South! For some reason he never made the journey to play for us 'southern folk' ;-)

Show should be intense, hope everyone enjoys it!

See you all there!

~Gorbash
p.s. Did anyone finally find out when doors open?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So good to see we have a strong contingent in Florida. We had been talking about needing to get down there for the last 2 tours. It just never worked out. Hopefully this one will go well so we can go back and do it again in the future.

Oh yeah, and Evergreen, I really enjoy keeping the fans happy, it makes me happy and I can't wait till I make it back to beautiful Burlington. Thanx for the kind words. Just doing my job, keeping the fans happy. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  3:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You cant have the last thread on my first post.

no fluffy bad fluffy.

-Philip

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  3:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was a good one Philip! I bet you get mail with your name misspelled ,"Phillip". People can do some creative things with names around here! You have a nice name, I won't pick on you, for now.LOL Just kidding, have fun at the show. I'm going thru TR withdrawal, no shows in my area. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  07:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich with an H, Kieth I before E, Kathi with an I, and now Philip with 1 L. I really love unique names. Surprise Surprise. It was great meeting you tonite Crash258!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  09:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your sly, trying to get the last thread. Let it die man, just let it die.

-Phil

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  10:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey phil.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  04:34:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let what die? I think you are confusing me with Xar666, he is the one who likes dead things. I'm on fire.(wait, bad choice of words given recent incidents) Awww heck lets just drop it. I will if you will.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  3:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way dude, you drop it.

Oh by the way fluffy, I got my pics of me and you, and me and tim in today. Will get them on CD tomorrow, then I can put a link up.

peace,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  06:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't wait to see them. You can post them here, then I won't be the last post. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  09:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I posted them else where.

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  08:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw them, guess that means I WILL be the last post here! Score one more for Fluffy! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fluffy, stop the madness.

*darth vader voice* "luke i am your father"
*in whiny luke voice* "no, i will never go to the dark side"

bye,
P

THE END

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:03:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They're coming to take me away HO HO They're coming to take me away HO HO HE HE HA HA To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away HAHA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:05:43 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
curse you fluffy,

i said THE END

that was supposed to be it!

im going insane

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:13:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The End? They're coming to take YOU away HO HO They're coming to take YOU away HO HO HE HE HA HA To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes They're coming to take YOU away HAHA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:34:25 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no there not (i think)

-p

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:00:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did someone say dead? If this thread is to die, I get first taste.

Welcome Philip. Enjoy the show. Now that you have met Fluffy you will definitely get to meet Tim. Fluffy is the man here. He hooks us up with juicy info and is an awesome person.

Just a little tip for the show: (Fluffy has tons) Don’t scream out requests. Fluffy has told us it breaks Tim's concentration. You can make requests here and Fluffy will suggest it to Tim or you can communicate telepathically with Sister and she will tell Tim. Again, enjoy the show. You will love it.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Xar666, this message was posted on the 7th of November. I have already met Tim, and i asked fluffy if he would request a song , for Tim to play. Tim played the song but fluffy had no prior knowledge of it, SISTER was working that night. (cool).

thanks for the warn welcome though,

hopefully this will be the last thread.

i gonna get high tonight,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did not even look. Sorry about that. Well, I hope you enjoyed the show and am glad your here.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  2:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
to the top,

this is getting slightly stupid now,

lets kill this thing right now

DEAD

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  05:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree, consider it killed. Looks like I killed another one!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  10:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nope its still alive,
but,

Ill deliver the fatal blow,

there,

its dead now, no need to worry about it anymore, it cant hurt you now,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  9:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where did you learn to "Whack" things, from the Appledumpling gang? You need to watch the Sopranos. Here is how you "Whack" something. 3 quick ones to the back of the head, thread drops to the floor. Blood everywhere(don't get to excited Xar). Now that is DEAD. To quote TR, "IT'S DEAD"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  9:50:29 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im still here he says

is that all you got fluffy?

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  11:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I start kicking the thread while its down, I think it was even wearing glasses. I am such a brute. "Now thats kicking your ass!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  09:07:56 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that aint shit,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"It's Dead" I tell you!!! It's so dead, Xar is getting ready to take a bite out of it!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not so fast big boy,

that last blow/thread was a tough one,

but "they" brought me back to life,

(give me your best shot fluff master)

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Curse you Red Baron!!! I figured Xar was halfway thru eating this one by now. Only to resurface as the UNDEAD. "Night of the Living Dead Thread"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
boo

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"They're cuming to get you Baaaarbaraaaaa!!!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im reminded of the sceen in the "Blair Witch Project", where the girl has snot running down here face,

*im so afraid*,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  03:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ssssshhhhhhhh, Do you hear something? Those weren't there last nite! Where's the fucking map, What did you do with the map? Seems like we just went in a big circle! We are never gonna get outta this thread!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  2:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know what the hell that bloody piece of something was that was all wrapped up in that one scene? I could never tell exactly what it was, except that it was obviously supposed to be some part of the human body. I heard the second movie was HORRIBLE but I still want to rent it some time.
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea, i think i have the movie, i cant remember,

ill check and get back to you,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  04:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it was fingers!!!(Xar says, "YUMMMMM!!!")

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  3:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fingers? that's not impressive. he could still be alive. now, if it was his colon with brain matter stuffed inside, then i might be impressed, because that's not fuckin around.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  02:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Xar said they tasted like testicles.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  3:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See Fluffy, I was just going to let this die out.

Seeing as you posted twice, and dan p. once.

But, I cant now, because, well... just because!

so there,

in a mad scientist's voice "ITS ALIVE, MY CREATION (cause I started this post)IS ALIVE"

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  05:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In the voice of Tim Reynolds, "IT'S DEAD!!!"

Let sleeping dogs lie!!

I said sleeping dogs Xar, not dead dogs.
or is Let sleeping logs die?

Either way, "IT'S DEAD!!!" and I killed it. I confess, put me away, throw away the key, I take full responsibility.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  9:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the hell you say,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did I say "To Hell"? I don't remember saying it. I checked my last few posts and I don't see where I said it. I do remember saying "It's Dead" and it is.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  04:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
crash258
Chatterbox

USA
234 Posts Posted - 11/09/2001 : 3:07:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You cant have the last thread on my first post.

no fluffy bad fluffy.

OK XAR, have at it!! THis post is officially dead 9 days no response. Geez, that was just to EZ! AH AH AH Too LATE to post to it now. Everyone had there chance. Sorry to say last FEW posts to your FIRST thread. A valiant effort crash, better luck in the future. Hard to beat the master. I have quite history of killing threads. Just call me Fluffy the Thread Slayer!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000