Whats playing?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  10:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry...bored out of my f'ing mind right now..

So...whatcha listenin' to?

Led Zeppelin, Hots on for nowhere. The song I am currently trying to get right on the drums... Goddamn was Bonham the shit.

Tim is the guitars' version of John Bonham I do believe.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  10:56:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why tim ofcourse.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  08:51:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this moment i'm listening to The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel.

lie la lie lie lie la lie la la la la lie

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  09:32:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Little Jon and The Eastside Boys - "I...can't stop this pimpin'...I...just can't stop this pimpin'..."

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  10:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Days Of The New- "Solitude"
What a badass band.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  10:19:39 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny the house was strangely too quiet, so after seeing Silky's post I got out my Days of the New! Awesome band, listening to Touch, Peel and Stand. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  2:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like how Days of the New uses lots of fat tuned down acoutics, but I get sick of Travis Meeks voice after too long. I really like the Downtown tho, I think i'll download that!

Right now i'm listening to some Travis and Coldplay, I'm on a bit of a Britpop kick hehe.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  5:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really into LIC. I just keep playing Lie In Our Graves, Jimi Thing, and Watchtower though, and the occasional #41 cuz Wooten kicks ass on that song, not to mention just about everything he does. All of Tim's solos are amazing. By the way, what is that effect in Watchtower that he uses?.. the one that makes it sound really high.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  8:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's Boyd playing his violin picazzo. I thought it was timmy at first too. But im positive its boyd.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2001 :  9:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
do you mean picazzo or pizzicato? I've never heard of picazzo, just wondering if there is some sort of technique that I haven't heard of..

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  12:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know the first solo is Boyd. Not talking about that though. It's definitely Tim's solo that I'm referring to. Watch the video from the ftp. Whatever it is, he does it quite a bit in there. But at about 0:39 he hits one long really high note(like 2 octaves higher than it should be for where he's playing it). Wammy pedal maybe? I have no idea. Whatever it is, I've never used it myself. It seems like it would resemble a wah or volume pedal in design the way he moves and whatever it is, it seems like it basically just changes the pitch. I don't know, just looking for some input.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Andy86
Is Anybody Here?

30 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  01:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone. Good song.

Go to Top of Page

Nate
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  01:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im listening to the super mario brothers theme played by some orchestra. pretty funny/cool, i think you should all download it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  05:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me and my best friend Frank(aka Albert Strange) recorded a awesome version of "The Boxer". Such an awesome song. Frank changed the words a bit, and I like them better.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

shamrok
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  12:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Send shamrok an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pink Floyd, Dark side of da moon

Go to Top of Page

AGirlNamedPsycho
Try A Little Harder

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  04:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit AGirlNamedPsycho's Homepage  Send AGirlNamedPsycho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A little known Midwestern band called The Urge....they got a song off of Titan AE but don't see that movie it's wack heh... file The Urge under 'rock band with horns' not to be confused with 'ska' :P

Here's to as good you are
and Here's to as bad as I am
As good as you are, as bad as I am
I'm good as you are, bad as I am.
--irish toast
Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  3:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got Before these Crowded Streets playing.
Sloth: He's probably using a whammy pedal or a phase shifter. I would guess the former.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  02:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just an update...

LIC is playing NOW, but on rotation are those two discs and Led Zeppelin disc one of the BBC sessions. Good stuff, if you haven't heard it.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  07:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank Zappa Live at the Ritz

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  1:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
a burned CD I made of all my favorite Dave & Tim songs. Right now it's Lie in our Graves. As usual, Tim is unbelievable.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  1:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna update this one more time...

Now I'm listening to 7.25.01 DMB in Antioch, TN, which I was lucky enough to be at. I was sick, but the show was GREAT. I might even say it beats LIC. Has guests too (Bela, futureman, vic). Great show.

Peace

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  02:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, that's an awesome show.

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Mellow_Trip
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  03:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listening to some live Tim and David Gray "I shall be released"
fucking bad ass tune check it out

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  04:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm told that is actually Tim and Govt Mule. It was apparently mislabeled. DOAH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  01:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim Reynolds. Nomadic Wavelength, See Into Your Soul, and Gossip Of The Neurons.

Good stuff.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  02:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My new Orange Goblin CD "The Big Black" AWESOME!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  3:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have stabbing westward on now. not the new cd. the one before wither blister burn and peel...um....darkest days. incubus is up next.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  3:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right now I am listening ton Dave Brubecks greatest hits. Everyone should check it out. Take 5 is a great song.
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  7:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ozzy Osbourne Down To Earth, Tenacious D Tenacious D, and Tim Reynolds Sanctuary Disc 1

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  8:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See Into Your Soul, Gossip of the Neurons, and 7even Year Itch (Best of Collective Soul)

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  9:09:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sanctuary II, but I have to turn it down every time somebody walks into my office. Being in charge can be a drag.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  1:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tool

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  3:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Led Zeppelin - Coda
Tim Reynolds Live - Puke Matrix Tour
Santana - Spirits Dancing In The Flesh

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  4:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kelly Joe Phelps, Hard Time Killin Floor Blues

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  5:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kings X....Faith Hope and Love Cd.......if ya know who they are that album is pretty good.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  9:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Technically it's not music...but I'm watching the Simpsons. It's the one where Homer takes over the PeeWee football team and cuts everyone.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Technichally it's not music... but I'm riding the great white knuckler and it's making that *squishy squishy* sound...
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've decided to call that...

.My own personal G-Chord.

Figure it oot yerself.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Traffic "Berkshire Poppies" from the album "Mr Fantasy"

A totally awesome album from beginning to end. Check it out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stone Gossard "Bayleaf" check out my further comments on this in the PJ post.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=872

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PJ? That's one of my old nicknames.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  09:07:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!!! You're SO selfish!! Or is that shellfish?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmmmmm........shellllllfiiiiiish.....

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Clam down, you shellfish bastard! It's not always about lobster, there are oysters involved!! You are so vain and self-absorbed!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHAT?!...NO SHRIMP?!!!!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  1:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm going with the all Tim Reynolds lineup today. I've got Nomadic Wavelength, Gossip Of the Neurons, and Live Puke Matrix Tour in right now. Good stuff.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right now, I'm listening to the Cult.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Clam down, you shellfish bastard! It's not always about lobster, there are oysters involved!! You are so vain and self-absorbed!! Do I need to get the Goodyear shrimp to fly over with a message that reads, "It's not always aboot you, pcbdmb!"

for those of you who don't like seafood, it would read:

Calm down, you selfish bastard! It's not always about you, there are others involved!! You are so vain and self-absorbed!! Do I need to get the Goodyear blimp to fly over with a message that reads, "It's not always aboot you, pcbdmb!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seafood is gross. I like fishing, but I can't stand to eat them things. It's about as evil as mayonayse and cottage cheeze.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh man Dave, you don't know what you're missing!!
UUMMMMM! lobster, shrimp, snow crab legs, oysters....

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  3:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way Liz, I know what I'm missing. I prefer land grazing mammals for consumption, mainly cows. I like chicken too, but they aren't mammals. Deer is also very good, but only if you get it yourself (IE hunting).

Seafood all just tatses the same and has a weird consistency about it, yuck. ANd crabs ... that's horrible, they are scavengers - they eat the crap that none of the other fish want, I couln't eat them. They are closely related to mushrooms, which grow on shit, which was explained in another topic.

Let the fish eat eachother ... I'll stick with my own kind, mammals. I know Xar would agree with that at least.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh man Dave, you don't know what you're missing!!
UUMMMMM! lobster, shrimp, snow crab legs, oysters....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......unprocessed fishsticks.........

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  6:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love seafood... my favorite thing in the whole world is to eat a good tuna taco.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahaha!! Silky the Pimp loves fish tacos!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is no FISH in a McDonalds Fish Sandwich!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:48:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tuna taco = great slang term for vagina... not an actual taco with tuna in it.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:17:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:40:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tuna taco = great slang term for vagina

Fish Taco = great slang term for penis

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:51:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I get the heebie jeebies every time I even think about consuming seafood. I'm going to go wash my brain out with cow blood and beer.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
:from original post in this thread:
So...whatcha listenin' to?

Now I'm listening to

Tim Reynolds - Light Up Ahead
Leo Kottke - One Guitar, No Vocals
Tool - Lateralus

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NIN - Hurt
NIN - Piggy
Tool - Opiate

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  05:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Left of Cool

and

FFVII music that I downloaded from a fan site! Some of it is really good. I guess this is as good as it gets when your Playstation is at home and you can find your games because they got "lost" in the move to college. Dammit!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  08:52:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

FFVII music that I downloaded from a fan site! Some of it is really good. I guess this is as good as it gets when your Playstation is at home and you can find your games because they got "lost" in the move to college. Dammit!

I don't understand. Oh maybe I do. You downloaded Final Fantasy VII? I didn't know you could download games. Is it demo-like or what? Or is it the whole game?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  10:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, u can dl the score to final fantisy VII and other ff's. but ff is also on comp... so u can probably get a pirated version somewhere.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  11:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you have a playstation and a mod chip you can download PS games ISO.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  2:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah....it's just the songs from FFVII. They're called midis or something like that. But listening to the music makes me really want to play it, and I can't. Maybe it's in the storage locker........hmmmmmm.......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Chris Whitley "Live at Martyrs" in Chicago, solo acoustic!! Awesome!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000