New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  2:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, I've heard the story from a die hard fan, but I would like to know the whole story for real. What is this "Sister" alien? I saw her (front row) in Eugene on Timmy's microphone (when she decided to stay standing up - or when Timmy decided to fix her). What started Timmy's facination with aliens and where did "Sister" come from? I have been told that Tim says that Sister sings the lyrics to his songs, so if you ever hear any words while he plays - they were sung by Sister. Also, did Timmy get Sister from his daughter, or a toy store? Where did she come from?

:) JEN (:

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  3:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's a really good question! I don't know the answer, but inquiring minds want to know! Jon or Fluffy would know. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  06:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sister is actually a Rew invention. He was so taken with TR's fascination with aliens he picked her up one day in a store and she has been on the mike stand eversince. She even got her shot on Craig Kilborn, which I thought might have been the coolest part. It is also the only time she has ever appeared anywhere but on the mike stand. TR has many explanations for sisters powers and ability. She picks up the slack for TR. When people are yelling for him to say something, he sometimes tells them SHHHHH, anything he needs to say will be communicated to them telepathically thru sister. Yes he has said she delivers the words telepathically as well. She is now a part of TR touring family and we love having her along for the ride. TR is considered to be an alien himself. Both by himself and by others. I have heard him say this on numerous occasions. He believes in aliens and alien technology and the great govt conspiricy to cover it up. He has some great reading materials he recommends on the subject. I checked them out for myself and was quite fascinated. I was already a believer though. I just wish I could get my sister who is a major in the Air Force who was stationed at Wright Patterson to confirm it all for me. She CLAIMS to not know anything about it. I am sure on her death bed she will give me all the details. When we are at TR's in Santa Fe we spend many nites watching the govt test alien spacecraft over TR's house. While we were in Chicago, Tim was trying to buy some nite-vision goggles so he could see them better at nite. He did not find any he liked, but hopefully he will soon and we will be able to spy on those little devils alot easier.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  06:08:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Remember the Aliens (<>..<>) are watching!!!!(and hopefully listening)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  08:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For more info on this subject by Tim's favorite author on the subject, check out this link, then check out his books. I read them on Tim's recommendation and found them fascinating.

http://members.tripod.com/~lyne4lyne/

Keep and open mind, by the way, that is the best kind!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  4:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very cool story. Santa Fe sounds like a really cool place to live. It's one of the few places in the US that I have never been to.

I've been meaning to read Pentegon Aliens for about a year now. I think Tim recomended it in one of the very 1st email newsletters that were sent out. Problem is, with this friggin University making me read all of this nonsense that I dont want to read, it leaves no time for me to read things on my own.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  09:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Drop Out, Tune In, Turn On

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  10:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does Tim have alien toy and knick-knacks laying around his house?[

:) JEN (:

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  06:10:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed he does!! He loves that kind of stuff. There is even a "alien fish" on the back of his minivan, courtesy of Jon Soldo. There is a picture of it on the website on the photo page somewhere. Jon could probably tell you. We also had an alien head on our antenna for one tour. Jon is in possession of that piece of memorabelia I think. We pick stuff up in truck stops and gas stations all over the place. We love toys.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  2:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Truck stops have great things to adorn your vehicle with! I went on a road trip to see the country with a 2 of my buddies this summer, and in a truck stop in NM, we bought some bull horns and attached them to the front of our van. It was totally pimp. Best hood ornament EVER.
-Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My friend Frank + his bud found a human head and proceeded to prop it on the dash of the car. When they got to LA, it really stunk and they couldn't get it off the dash. The sun had seared the flesh to the windshield. I know its kinda sick but I just thought i would share. That story still weirds me out!! ICCCKKKK!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
Fluffy I think you're going to have to elaborate on that one. They just FOUND a severed head? Then they were willing to touch it and put it in the car? Did they not think that a human head was worthy of a call to the police? For the love of god I hope Xar doesn't get a hold of this one. Hehe man Fluffy, what kind of people do you hang out with? :) At first I thought you were talking about like a mask from a halloween shop or something... then you got to the stinking flesh part... man that gives me the WILLIES!
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:07:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me Too! They were young and just out of high school. I will try and get more details when I get home.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

InterpretingThePast
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  10:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as the alien thing goes...DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  10:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats what William Lyne says. He believes the govt is working both sides of the alien controversy. Perpetrating the myth, while they do their own experiments with flying saucer technology. If they perpetrate the myth of aliens they keep us looking the other direction while they work on their own agenda. Its the oldest trick in the book. Ask any magician. Keep the eyes looking over here and over there you can do whatever you want.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000