Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 ?Donde es Fulffy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  5:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
???????

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2003 :  8:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bend over an I'll show ya! No I think he's a little tired from the Whitely tour and didn't he just go out with TR's CO tour? Oh well he's prolly getting some much needed rest and Fresca.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  12:15:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
bend over an I'll show ya!

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  10:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

bend over an I'll show ya!

He said FluffY, not FluffER!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  11:03:38 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn Strait<------NOTICE JAY!!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  12:44:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not familiar.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  2:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
once again...I hate you!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2003 :  09:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I am on the topic of missing people (Kevin) I thought I should mention this too. I MISS YOU FLUFFY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2003 :  1:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come back Fluffy...the place is still a little slow.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  10:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you mean "donde esta" you use esrat when talking about emotion, location and health. the verb ser, which you've used, is for permenate traits. man, i'm awesome.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  12:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
um, hey, that's "Estar!" Get it right! Hehehe

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  01:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We need to get one of those house arrest tags on Fluffy's ankle... only, it'll work a little bit differently... everytime he's around a computer it'll give him a jolt until he posts something...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  01:05:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

you mean "donde esta" you use esrat when talking about emotion, location and health. the verb ser, which you've used, is for permenate traits. man, i'm awesome.

Yay you! (except for your spelling)

Perhaps we should start a thread in Spanish?
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  07:03:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

Yay you! (except for your spelling)

Perhaps we should start a thread in Spanish?

Or if you quote spanish to translate it for us people who struggle with english alone! (hence the schumin thread)

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  06:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hummm I do recall he said he was going to post soon. Perhaps we need to know Fluffy's definition of soon!hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  07:38:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe soon meant in a few days, and then he got a large workload and had to postpone posting...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  5:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, indeed, VWF, you are correct. What looked like a a week to myself with no work scheduled has turned into a 12 day stint of no days off between Orpheus and 9:30 Club. I was supposed to be working today as well but got a reprieve at 10pm last nite while I was working at 9:30 Club. Tomorrow I am the runner for 3rd Eye Blind, Thursday the runner for The B-52's, then the 4th and 5th at the record store. I just can't seem to find any time to myself. It is nice to be in such demand but very TIMe consuming. Plus, I would love to get some sleep one of these years. Of the last 5 daze, 2 of them I did after never going to bed from the nite before. Hey, I'm not on tour, it's not supposed to be like that with my regular jobs. Well I promise to stop by more often, but as I mentioned in my other post the idea of catching up around here after such a lengthy absence is quite daunting. I have missed everyone immensely and am happy to see the return of some folks who had been MIA for a while. Glad to be back among friends and I will try to post more often.

PS:Extra special thanx to the person who posted about the book ISHMAEL. I finally got a copy and read it. In fact, I read twice in 4 days as I have found it to be the BEST book I have read in the last 20 years. I am now in the process of rereading it a 3rd TIMe and highly recommend anyone who hasn't pick it up and check it out. I have already gotten 3 other people reading it. It is quite eye-opening and really will make you stop and take a step back and re-examine the way you may look at the world. Seems we get locked into a certain way of looking at things and someTIMes we need a book like this to help us open our brains to other options or ways of looking at things. If nothing else, the book makes you stop and think and that is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  6:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to see you back for the moment Fluffy!

I hope you get a little TIMe off for yourself!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  6:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're back! YAY!

btw. can you post the set lists?
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  6:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

PS:Extra special thanx to the person who posted about the book ISHMAEL.

I think it was either me or evergreen, we both have posted our joy over the great great book. Glad to hear you really got a lot out of it, it's such a great book!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  6:56:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've decided that this thread shall have no "Flamin Moe". Bwa ha ha!

DENIED!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  06:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha...ACCESS DENIED! you still used the word flamin' moe in your post, so that counts anyway

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000