Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 DENNIS KUCINICH for pres?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  5:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like Jon added a link on the main page (probably under the instructions of TR) I hadn't heard this name before, but after going to his link and reading up he seems to be the type of nominee that TR would support. I'd have to do a lot more research before I would support him too, but he looks to be a good liberal choice.

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  7:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oooooh a good liberal eh? Thanks Kevin, I will have to check this out!

My family is still freaking out over my political changes in the last 3 years! I didn't think I changed much, but to them I went from a good Republican to an evil liberal! hehehe

Ok I have been reading his stands on issues and most I completely agree with except for healthcare. I have a real problem with making health care a non-profit system. It is too hard to become an doctor or nurse not to make a profit, likewise money is the only thing driving pharmaceutical companies to research new drugs. I worked in research for a pharmaceutical company for 7 years and believe me if there was no money to be made, much of the research would be dropped like a hot potato. There is a way to provide health care at a more reasonable price and still make a profit.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000