Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 what solos will TR play on D&Tour?(or DTour hehe)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

strut24
Is Anybody Here?

35 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  04:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Send strut24 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What solo's might Tim be doing this time around during the Dave and Tim tour? I am still hopin to get tickets, i got shafted by the Warehouse but i cant wait to see/hear what these 2 come up with this time around for the tour!

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  03:15:42 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Could be anything from his acoustic albums, new-ish stuff, and/or some covers. Always tough speculating about this stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  03:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just a copy/paste of my reply at nancies...

"95% sure he wont play stream, but he definatly will play stuff off Nomadic Wavelength that wasnt written back in '99. So we'll get some of the same stuff from the '99 tour (To Touch Yearning, Jemez, Hopeful...), some stream era stuff (letting go), Nomadic era stuff (stranger, Flourescence, high in the west...), and hopefuly some newer stuff as well (Im praying for Doom).

while theres nothing off id/p-glyph that I would expect to show up, Inside would be the one that would transcribe best to accoustic. only problem is that it was played on an electric guitar tuned to C, so even though it would be the best one of those two albums it wont happen (surprise me tim, please :))

oh, and hopefully some of his tried and true covers, like Mercy Street (gabriel) and Harvest (neil young). Hes been doing a skinny puppy song called Assimilate the last year on tour, maybe that, who knows. All speculation, but the possibilities are endless."

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

strut24
Is Anybody Here?

35 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  04:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Send strut24 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i really cant wait !
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  10:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At Central Michigan and Vegoose he's been playing kundilini bonfire, not all over the fret board with chords like he used to but still amazing nonetheless. I always like it when Tim drops surpises. Kinda just sitting there then BAM outta no where Tim just comes in with something sweet as hell.

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  11:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A mighty appraisal.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  10:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I missed the dates on the original post, and I thought I was really missing something here!

http://www.dmbforums.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000