Where is Fluffy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  9:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fluffy-
where are you?
we need some help from you now.

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  11:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  12:16:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A very interesting question: "why?" That's such a great response in so many situations...pretty much just stops people in their tracks. Kudos to you, PJK.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  2:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just SINCERELY hope that our good friend Fluffy isnt being bombarded with people asking him for tickets... something I'm sure he can do nothing about.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  2:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll admit I gave it half a thought =). Alas, I thought better of it. I'm sure he could make some serious money, hahaha.

James

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where is Fluffy? I am here.

Where WAS Fluffy? In NYC.

That about covers it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to have ya back, ole buddy!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx, but I was never away. I check the board all the TIMe, even when I don't post.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well you sneaky little bastard.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  8:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Never underestimate the power of the sneakyness...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  9:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmm.. so what was important about summoning fluffy that there had to be a thread about it...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  07:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently not much....but now I am wondering once again, why did smallstars post that?????? Who's "we"????? What kind of help? hummmm???

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  12:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
answers we'll probably never know...

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  9:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah you got that right, VWT !

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  10:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VWT? Victor Wooten Tan? i am caucasian think you very much!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  10:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooooops, heheheehe, Sorry....really sorry, hehehe I didn't even know I did that! VWF.....see I can do it right!HAHAHA

Besides, I wouldn't care if you were purple, ya know I luv ya because of what you contribute to this board!

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  12:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Veteterans of Wars Foreign?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  6:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When VWF first joined the board, that comparison was drawn many TIMes and was very hard to shake. I think now I am finally more comfortable with VWF than VFW. HEHE It just took a little TIMe!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  6:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy B-day HTG!!!

(B-day wishes for HTG should be directed to:http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3090)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  7:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

When VWF first joined the board, that comparison was drawn many TIMes and was very hard to shake. I think now I am finally more comfortable with VWF than VFW. HEHE It just took a little TIMe!

And here I thought I was being all creative!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  7:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last one : Flaming Moe anyone ? ? ?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  2:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

At first everyone called me VFW, but no one noticed that spelling error. When in doubt, Matt will work just fine too!

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  2:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Matt's no fun...can't think of anything creative for that, haha.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2003 :  5:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it rhymes with fat though!! that's sort of funny sometimes...ok maybe not.

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  10:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Better than your name rhyming with Flames. Can't tell you how many people used to call me that. Bothered the crap out of me =).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000