I think Tim was a little scared
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  1:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/09-23-02/09-23-02_84.html

Anybody'd be scared of me.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  2:38:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA....you look really tall! How tall are you anyhow? Don't you just love the new pictures of the fall tour. Fluffy did a great job taking them and Jon did a great job getting them up! I am in some too but I am not telling which ones......hehehe.

Some of the pictures of Tim are truely amazing! I also like to see what different venues look like and the people who stay around after the shows. I like the one of Fluffy with birthday "icing" on his face!Haven't looked at them all yet but will over the long weekend.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  3:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm 6'3", 205 pounds and 15 years old. People alays think I'm older tha I am, what with my booming, deep baritone voice. I haven't looked at many pictures yet cause I'm relativly busy, but I will tonight. I can't wait to see Flffy's birthday pictures.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  8:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn you're tall for 15!! then again i'm pretty hairy for being 17... I think you got him inTIMadated!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  9:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you see MY hair? Oph Gorse, your's is facail hair, but I'm gettign up there in...uh...head...hair...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  9:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good to have the head hair, my dad would love to have hair...he's a pretty bald fellow!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  10:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Goddamn.......you're taller than me and I'm 19. Bastard!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  10:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Huh huh...taller...huh huh...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  12:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was tall once...but then a horrible accident involving a wood chipper and a case of molson made me the man I am today. No, I don't want to talk about it.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  12:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunate.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  2:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was born ten feet tall, i've just been shrinking ever since...

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  3:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

and a case of molson made me the man I am today.

I like to think that a case of molson made me what I am today too, haha. Although I like Labatt a little more.

Long live Canadian beer!

James

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  3:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jesus your tall....

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  7:10:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then again, Tim is short...

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  7:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but I'm tall.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  8:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

I was tall once...but then a horrible accident involving a wood chipper and a case of molson made me the man I am today. No, I don't want to talk about it.

You too, huh? And I thought I was the only one.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  06:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not scared of you, but you should LAY OFF THE HAIR!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  2:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*in scary little Yoda voice* You will be, Fluffy, you will be...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  5:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!! That little Yoda voice kinda scared me!!!

(but you didn't, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  7:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um...i'm thirsty.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  7:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Flaming Moe anyone? ?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  8:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
May I remind you of the new message board rule instigated by Evergreen:

quote:
Hey it's not fair if you post 19 so you can get 20!
New rules! If your posting FJM on #20, you can't be the 19th post.
HaHa! You must follow this rule to the letter or there will be huge
consequences. Got that HTG?

(Fluffy turns to pcbTIM to add this to the list of UNWRITTEN message board stuff. We need an update. I like this one. THANX pcbTIM, GP of the TRTF MB)

This posted from:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2991

Original source of new rule:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2990

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  10:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't you guys ever get tired of this Flaming Moe stuff???????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  11:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Apparently not.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  11:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I was thinking!!! HEHE

We must be related.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  12:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know i never tire of the flaming moes!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  12:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*Jay, weilding a very large swoprd and in full armor, swiftly and deftly runs in Fluffy's general direction* AHHHHHHH!!! I AM SCARY!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  2:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe if I knew what a "swoprd" was, I might finally be scared, but having no idea, alas, I am still am not. Sorry Jay!

JAY, LAY OF THE MISPELLING!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  3:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A "swoprd" is a very large saw like instrument used to remove elderly pigs from gameshows.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  4:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA, Oh it is, is it???? Whatever you say Jay! hehehehe

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  4:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The "swoprd" sounds like a scary device, but I still don't find myself scared of you. Sorry, guess you seem like just to nice a guy.(Boy, I hate it when people say that to me, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  8:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is because you know that Jay, who can't lay off the weed, must have very slow reflexes. In addition, you can totally outrun him when we gets overcome by the munchies.

teri

p.s. That's too, not to.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  10:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I could become a cannibal.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  12:26:18 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

This is because you know that Jay, who can't lay off the weed, must have very slow reflexes. In addition, you can totally outrun him when we gets overcome by the munchies.

teri

p.s. That's too, not to.

Grammar police strike again ! In any event, I assume you meant "he" not "we"...otherwise "we gets" is either a poorly spelled German phrase or it's the dwarf calling the midget short ! Hahaha j/k.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2003 :  4:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OUCH, Tericee caught in her own web, that must hurt. Seems even the infallible can make a mistake, or at least a typing error.

HMMMMM, where does that leave the Pope.
"That fucking Pope!"
"Pointed-headed bastard!"

Teri, you have shaken the Catholic church to it's core with one small mispelling. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  6:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT for pcbTIM(about 14 posts back)Been waiting for you resurface and update if you see fit to add this to the LIST.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000