Tour now over. THANX for the memories!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  10:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well the second leg was a long, hard run but it was alot of fun. We just left Hilton Head SC yesterday morning about this TIMe and I have not been to bed since. Hell, I only slept for 2 1/2 hours before we left Hilton Head(had to wrap up all the tour accounting and stuff after the last show). We arrived here in DC at about 4 am. We transferred all the equipment to TR's van from the rental van and led him back out to the highway so he could begin his journey home for T-day. I quickly ran Mason around DC to see the sites, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian, The Mall, White House, Washington Monument and the Capital. You could call it a whirlwind tour. We returned to my house and Mason took a quick shower and then I ran him to the airport to catch a 6:45 flight back to Denver. I had hopes of returning the rental van at the same TIMe. Unfortunately, after I had driven over the "don't back up spikes", I discovered that the rental desk did not open until 7am. I sat around for about an hour+ waiting to turn in the rental van. Caught a cab home and tried to unwind from the experiences of the last 48 hours so I could actually go to bed and fall asleep. Sleep TIMe has now come. I will try and catch up on the board soon, but right now my head is nodding and my eyes are closing. Thanx to everyone on the boards for their support and to everyone who made it to shows. TR has never had a better TIMe on tour than on this past tour. He was ecstactic that, for the most part, the show was recieved very positively. He is already talking about taking the ChaosView tour to the West Coast in the Fall of next year since they didn't get to see it with the visuals. Of course all this rests in the hands of Tom, the booking agent. As soon as I have any details of future plans or dates I will let you all know. Thanx again for all the support and for being the best fans a musician could ask for. Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow(or today for all you people just starting YOUR day).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  12:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It seems so wierd that you'de be thanking us for a great tour... thank YOU.

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2002 :  5:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy
He is already talking about taking the ChaosView tour to the West Coast in the Fall of next year since they didn't get to see it with the visuals. Of course all this rests in the hands of Tom, the booking agent. As soon as I have any details of future plans or dates I will let you all know.

will Tim forget the plain or midwest states again? or are they included(midwest)i know quite a few people who would be willing to go to a tr concert,(like how packed-full MSUM was last year). but i suppose all my whining and griping doesn't do me to much good, unless i bug tom about it again. glad all went well on the tour.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  10:12:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky wrote:
quote:
It seems so wierd that you'de be thanking us for a great tour

Well if everyone didn't come out to the shows and enjoy them then there would be not reason for us to go out on tour. So thanx to everyone for all the support, we couldn't do it without you.

I guess we could, but it wouldn't be as much fun. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  10:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Pants happy, THANK YOU!!!! So glad I got to catch a show!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  12:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Although I didn't get to see a show, it was still very kewl to read all the reviews. So thanks to TR, all the fans, and of course, Fluffy.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000