Tim hosting the HOB radio show...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  5:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
heres the link, its very cool.... tim dj-ing his favorite songs and talking un between

http://hob.com/artistfeatures/greenroom/timreynolds.asp

enjoy!

Peace
Jon

Timmah!

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  5:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet, thanks

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  5:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hes nervous. I think tim wasnt meant for media, although its nice to hear him

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  7:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, DJing isn't as easy as you'd think. I was very nervous doing it for the first time too, and I have a lot of experience with acting, public speaking and improv... and on top of that I have no shame but it still took me about two hours of on-air time to get in my groove.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  7:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh and by the way, thanks for posting this Jon... very cool.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  9:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, what NIN song was that? It rocked!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  9:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
F*ck yeah! He closes out the show with Anti-christ superstar, how bad-ass is that?

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  9:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow that's awesome. It's interesting to be able to look past an artists music and at what they themselves like to listen to, helps to see the artist in a new light. I was surprised that the first song that Tim aired was reggae, pleasantly surprised that is, by just about everything he aired.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2001 :  03:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

That NIN song was "The Big Come Down" from the album "The Fragile". If you have not heard that album, I HIGHLY recommend you get it. I think it is Trent Reznor's best work so far.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2001 :  06:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that is definitely a must-have for anyone even remotely interested in NIN. It really is one hell of an album.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2001 :  09:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey did you guys hear the NIN is comming out with a live concert album/DVD? Like 19 tracks from their Fragility 2.0 tour last year (which i was fortunate enough to see), and its to be released on December 4th.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2001 :  08:59:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim will be so excited, new NIN!!! As will we!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000