Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

keenercl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  11:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit keenercl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome, thank you so much!

Peace,
Craig
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  4:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once again, my ip address has been changed by my isp (68.70.206.65). Fan-freakin-tastic. I humbly apologize for this, as I have explained to my isp about this server, countless times. It's mainly for protection, at least that's what they tell me. So...sorry.

The best bet is this. If, for some reason, you can't connect to the ftp, come here and look to see if the ip address has changed. After I post the updated address here, I will then update my signature to reflect the working ip address. Thanks again everyone. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  8:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once again...ip address update...sorry Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  5:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
confused, so what is it now?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  9:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's what's in his signature...I think...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2003 :  01:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry everyone, I should have clarified. Whenever I update the ip address, if I don't put it in the message as a reminder, it will always be in my signature. I believe that it is the easiest way to update the ip address. If you can't login under the previous ip address, check my signature and the messages to see if it is the correct one. I will always update it whenever it changes. It shouldn't change at all, but I am at the mercy of my isp (internet service provider) for now.

I am going to contact my isp this week about making sure that I have a static ip address. This means that it will always be the same, hence "static." This should make it a heck of a lot easier on everyone.

Let me know if this clarifies your questions, of if you have any other questions. Uploaders are welcome, so if you can upload, send me an email if you have anything new that I can post in the ftp.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. Peace. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  11:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! With the power outage and all this crap, my ftp has been a little haywire. I didn't lose anything, like I heard in a couple of emails. And, no, the ftp is not gone, like I also got emails about. See, what peole don't see to understand is that when there is no power, there is no way to run a server. I know no one meant any harm in some emails, but they just kinda amused me. I'm not complaining, so sorry if it sounds like I am. I'm just saying that everything is still in the ftp, where its supposed to be.

On that note, my isp has been recalibrating everything (nodes and all) in my area. If there are times over the next couple of days when the server is down, or slow, or whatever, please understand. I know that everyone was probably affected in some way, shape or form by this power outage. I live in Cleveland now (from Annapolis which was fine through all this...hehe), so it has been nuts here as you can imagine.

If you want to check if the server is online...either login, or check AIM. My screenname is adamg8880. If I am online in AIM, then the server is up. (I just worked this out with Jon Soldo). Anyways, I won't ramble anymore. I just wanted to fill everyone in because of the emails I've recently received. I figured I'd make a "formal" statement for everyone. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  2:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am gonna try today to put some TR3 shows in the ftp. I have to get everything organized and what not. Check it out later today/tonight!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

GutiarMasterXIII
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  8:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Send GutiarMasterXIII an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, prsmartin
My internet doesnt let me on the Ftp site, so could you be so kind and email me one of Tim's shows? jlnagreco@sbcglobal.net

I'd appreciate it.

Red XIII
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  9:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GutiarMasterXIII

Hey, prsmartin
My internet doesnt let me on the Ftp site, so could you be so kind and email me one of Tim's shows? jlnagreco@sbcglobal.net

I'd appreciate it.

can your email support a 500MB - 1GB file?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

GutiarMasterXIII
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  11:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Send GutiarMasterXIII an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im sure of all the legal issues and stuff, but would it be possible to share some of the shows on Kazaa?

Red XIII
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  12:15:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, GutiarMasterXIII. If you don't know how to log into the ftp, drop me an email. I'd be more than happy to explain (ag_tr2002@hotmail.com). Your web browser will not generally be able to log in to the ftp (security reasons). Plus, its a helluva lot slower.

In regards to emailing a show, I lack the space to be able to send that big of a file through any email handler (namely hotmail). Erich is exactly right. I could set up something with you in other ways perhaps, but lets start with an email regarding your exact problem so we can troubleshoot it at this level first. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  01:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah!!! New stuff!!!

I've got one TR3 show uploaded to the server. It is 11-17-99 @ El Rey in Albuquerque, NM. I will have 11-19-99 up tomorrow @ The Key Club in LA. I will put a few more up over the next few days. Enjoy! Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  1:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Both of the TR3 shows are now up. They are 11-17-99 @ El Rey in Albuquerque, NM, and 11-19-99 @ The Key Club in LA. Enjoy!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  2:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11-19 rules.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2003 :  11:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess everybody loves TR3! I've been packed on the server! Keep downloading! Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

GutiarMasterXIII
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2003 :  6:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Send GutiarMasterXIII an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I finally figured out how to log onto the FTP website. But sinse I dont know that much about FTPs, help me out with this. 'when i try to download stuff, it says waiting. I dont know if the server is busy, so somebody help me out.' thanks

By the way, I just realized I spelled my username wrong.
GutitarMasterXIII
it should be GuitarMasterXIII

Red XIII
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2003 :  6:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GutiarMasterXIII: I have been monitoring you for about a half hour now. You are doing fine. I see you like the videos.

Man its fun to spy on people! Kidding. I do see you though. Let me know if you need anything in particular. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

GutiarMasterXIII
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2003 :  7:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Send GutiarMasterXIII an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How do I get stuff to download. It will never transfer, itll just say 'waiting'. Is there anything I can do to help this out, or is it a matter of waiting?

Red XIII
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2003 :  7:50:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It should download right away. Send an email to me and tell me what ftp client software you use (what program you are in), and what the exact reading on your screen says because I have you as downloading (through the server monitor). I troubleshoot you better from there. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  10:35:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi people, I live in Brazil(sorry for my english)...
It´s impossible uses the ftp 24.50.196.98, how I can do this? All the time I receive the message:"Server Busy"... My modem is 56k, not ADSL, so I think more servers are needed... I don´t have any video of Tim Reynolds, any can send for me one video(until 50mb)?Please...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  3:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to saw Welcome aBOARD! I don't think I can help you out though.

Um...good luck and it's always glad to meet TR fans from different countries.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  5:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Hurricane! Welcome aboard. Send me an email with your question and let me know the exact times you are trying to connect. Also, if you know how to check, send me your ip address. Thanks a lot and welcome! Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  11:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A message to all ftp users: Make sure that you are trying to connect to port 2121. Not port 21!!!!!!!! Check your connections. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Clarence_chung_zm
Is Anybody Here?

Singapore
27 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  03:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there!

Im using cuteftp so how do i download the shows? i put 24.50.196.98 under host and put tim/reynolds for username and password n 2121 under port but i cant get anything

Peter White....
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  10:07:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Clarence_chung_zm! Email me with your ip address and any other questions/info you have. I will fix the problem once I have your ip address (if that is in fact what I have to reset). Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  3:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess we might have Light Up Ahead available sometime soon. Cross your fingers cause its not in print right now. We'll see.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  5:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi prsmartin, remember me?
I´m so very cause you fixed the ftp... thank´s
I can enter now.. do you can say for me, if have any ftp program with resume?

Obrigado!!!
Alexandre, Brazil
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  9:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Hurricane! Of course I remember you! How could anyone forget their favorite Brazilian?

Anyways, you should be able to resume with most programs, however, I use WSFTP_LE. Try this one out (or Bulletproof FTP). Either one of these are the most stable and secure ftp client programs. Thanks again and let me know if you get your resume to work. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  9:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I get the program LeechFtp with resume...
Have a limit of acess by day?

Go to Top of Page

MartinOM28
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  2:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey just wondering, how exactly do you access this FTP site. I'm not familiar with this type of thing.

"We Won't Stand For Hazy Eyes Anymore"
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  10:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey MartinOM28! Welcome to the boards.

Forst you need an ftp client (software). Go to download.com (or wherever) and download one. The best is WSFTP, but BulletProof and Cute ftp are good as well. Install it and then when you load the program, it will prompt you for the login information. In the address line, type in my ftp address (24.50.196.98). Next, type the user name and password. They are user "tim" and password "reynolds" (no quotes). After that you need to set the port to 2121. If you use WSFTP, go to teh advanced tab in the menu you are typing in. On the line that says "remote port," type in 2121. Go back to the "general" tab and Name it whatever yo want in the profile name line (ie- TR ftp). Click ok and you are good to go.

If you can't remember any of the login info for future logins (even though it will save this location under whatever you name it), all the info is located in my signature below.

If you have problems logging in due to your isp, or a firewall, or whatever, email me and I will help you to troubleshoot the problem. Hope this all makes sense. Let me know how it goes. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  04:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi prsmartin...
Is so hard to login on 24.50.196.98, saturday until monday I just have logged 2 times... I think the server is busy, but I don´t know... Do you can help me?
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  05:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The server is constantly busy. Sorry. Its kind of first people to get there will get in. I will eventually allow more users when I upgrade the server pretty soon. Until then, just keep trying and I will do my best to keep it running smoothly.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  09:22:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, but, if you put a time limit for user for while can help... for
example: 40 minute for user... what happen... I have 56 k and have people with ADSL, these people stay logged all the day, cause their don´t disconnect... what do you think?
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  3:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
People do get "kicked out" so to speak. If they sit idle for 10 minutes, they will get disconnected so that other people (like you) can log in and get something. Like I said, I will eventually allow more users (maybe in a couple weeks), until then, plese be patient. My current user max is set to 20 users. Hope everything works out.

***UPDATE***
1.) I just uploaded the Tim & Dave show from 3-31-2003 @ Miami University of Ohio, Oxford OH (my alma mater!!!). It is in mp3 format, however the shn is available in B&P only.

2.) Also uploaded to the server: TR3 show from 8-07-1998 @ Joyous Lake, Woodstock NY. It is 2 discs of good wholesome family fun!!!

Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  4:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay prsmartin, you are doing a great work... and 20 users are good number, sorry me..... and sorry for my enlish, its so hard your language, I just know portuguese and bad.... Do you know Brazil? Beauty woman, sun, beach...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  4:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think you need to apologize at all Hurricane. It's greatly refreshing to know that the love of Tim Reynolds goes into South America!

And prsmartin, thanks a million for getting 3-31-03 up! It's an awesome concert.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  5:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for the complement Hurricane. I appreciate it.

Also, Arthen is absolutely right. Don't apologize for anything related to your English. Its pretty good if you ask me! It is so nice to hear from people from around the world. Keep spreading TR's music everywhere. Spread as much around to you friends and fellow "countrymen" as possible. Lets see the Tim Reynolds community take over the world!!! Hahahahaha.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  6:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. I'm leaving now for the TR concert tonight!!!!! I am gonna try to talk to Fluffy about making Light Up Ahead available!!!!! How you like 'dem apples. Anyways, I'll wrie up a review later.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2003 :  09:52:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi prsmartin, what do you think about show the number of users logged in the welcome board of ftp ?
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2003 :  9:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was actually of thinking about doing that, but I am in the middle of a big upgrade and troubleshoot with the server, so maybe sometime soon I will entertain that idea. Thanks for the input.

BTW, your (all/everyone's) download speeds will be increased in the couple weeks to come. Massive work will be done resulting in higher bandwidth!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2003 :  9:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are regretably going to have to wait a little longer for Light Up Ahead. Sorry. My bad. I have received a lot of emails about this album so I figured I'd let you know. It was my fault, I jumped the gun on mentioning it, so sorry. Not yet, but eventually we will get it. Anyways, I'll let everyone know when I hear something different about the availability of the album.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  3:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. How 'bout this new site? It rocks. Anyways, as you've probably noticed, I am the "official" ftp now. Sweet. I am very excited. Anyways, my server is flooded today, so I am gonna keep the speeds up as much as I can. It will improve over the next day or so, so don't be discouraged. Let me know how its all going.

Like I have said before, I wqill be upgrading thre server very soon in order to maximimize download speeds (trust me, they'll be much faster). Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  5:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a question to...

I don't know if anyone remembers but on the old FTP there was three videos of Tim's solos from the Live in Chicago Webcast. Any chance of those getting on the current FTP? I'd love to get them again.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  12:36:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never got them before the old ftp went down, but if someone has them and would upload them, I would appreciate it. I'll let you know what I can find. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  2:58:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If anyone has a problem directly with the FTP, email me. Obviously, I run the FTP, Jon Soldo runs the website. If you need anything such as troubleshooting or logging in to the FTP, Jon Soldo could help you, but let me know (it makes more sense to get a hold of me). You can get my email through the message boards (obviously), or through the contacts page now. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  11:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Prsmartin, what´s happen?
The FTP is very slow...
Go to Top of Page

GutiarMasterXIII
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  12:19:58 AM  Show Profile  Send GutiarMasterXIII an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Hurricane is right. I dont know if its just our computers, but the FTP is running really slow. Why? just wondering.

Red XIII
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  02:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'll tell everyone why its slow. First of all, since the new website (v2.0) went up, I have been absolutely hammered with clients in the FTP. This of course, is a good thing for distribution of TR's music. However, some people are experienceing slower download speeds, so for this I apologize. Secondly, I am getting ready to do a major server upgrade which will dramatically increase everyone's download speeds. Just be patient for a little while longer and I PROMISE it will be much better and worth the wait. Until then, download away with the hundreds of other people per day!

Looks like the albums are a HUGE hit. Everyone and their mother is getting ID & Petroglyph these past couple weeks. Sweeeeet! Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  12:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The FTP may be a little slow today, first because I have some work to do on the server, and second because I am uploading some new material. I am making the Offering show available (as well as the other work I have to do on the server). I will post the setlist and info (all that fun stuff) when it is done. Just an FYI. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  12:43:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Computer viruses suck!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a rough couple of days, fixing the 'pooter, making sure I didn't pass anything along to any of you and the answer was no. You are safe (from me that is). I don't know exactly what this virus is going around, but it wreaked havoc on my poor 'pooter (that sounds funny). Anyways, if anyone has a new virus, that's not Blaster Worm yet very similar, it attacks your registry and overrides all of your internet settings and forces you out of everything you do (internet or not). It sucks. I did a live update and from Symantec NAV, and then repair-installed Windows XP to make sure. Try these steps in case you have similar problems. It also reboots your computer quite frequently, which makes fixing and troubleshooting extremely difficult since you only get a couple of minutes at a time to do anything before you are either forced out or rebooted.

Sorry about all this crap, but I wanted to leave the FTP down yesterday to make sure no one would be affected. Problem solved. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  10:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am in the process now of uploading Offering. FTP will be back up when I'm done.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  11:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Offering is now up in shn format. Enjoy 'cause it rocks!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

R00K
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2003 :  11:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try going to hompeip.net. Sign up and then get a little prog like DeeEnes that will update your ip automatically. you'll get an address like prsmartin.homeip.net. I use it.

L8r
R00K
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2003 :  9:28:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry everyone. There was a huge 3-car accident in my neighborhood, no one was hurt (luckily). Anyways, these cars happened to pile up on the node in my area in front of the building of my isp, which in turn knowcked out the entire internet service grid. That would be the reason why the FTP was down today. Out of my control. Sorry, but thanks for understanding. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2003 :  9:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just put the track that Erich was so kind to make available, up in the FTP. Mainly so the people who don't come to the boards can get it, but its there anyways.

It is Smile, from the 9-13-2003 show @ Martyrs in Chicago, IL. This is an amazing song, an amazing version, and amazing quality. A must have. Thanks to Erich for this one!

BTW, a nice shout-out to Erich from TR at the end of the song!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  6:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FTP will be down tonight (for a while) because I'm uploading some new material. Thats right. Thanks to Erich!!!

The show is 7-17-2003 @ House of Blues. Check back later on the FTP.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  5:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IP address change!!! Check my signature. Its is no longer 24.50.196.98 (as you can guess, I'm pissed about it)

My isp decided they would screw the area up and reset everyones ip addresses. Most people don't care, but I run a damn server, and I would have appreciated a little notice beforehand. Anyways, please make any changes below as reflected in my signature. The rest is the same, just the ip address.

I am truly sorry for having this address change on everybody. Understand though that it is as much an inconvenience on you as it is on me. So again, sorry.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  11:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi prsmartin, now the ftp is very very good, fast, and more time free.
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2003 :  12:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad the downloads are better for you there in Brazil, Hurricane. Keep the TR TaskForce going and spread the music EVERYWHERE!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  03:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man!!! People love their TR music!!! From the second I run the server, to the second I shut it down, peeps are all over it. I love it!!! Keep downloading.

More shns are going up too. Now that the server is running smoothly, I will get more shns up, also not too many before I upgrade. I figure that after the speeds increase, it would be a better time than now to put more shns up cause they are a lot bigger. Needless to say the upgrade is coming soon. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2003 :  4:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ne
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane
Is Anybody Here?

Brazil
24 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2003 :  4:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi prsmartin...
What´s the ip of ftp?
Why recently it´s so difficulty to connect?
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  1:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm using smart ftp but I don't feel to smart because I can't get connected.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  1:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is what I get every time.
Connected to (68.70.183.108) -> Time = 10ms
Socket connected waiting for login sequence.
Cannot login waiting to retry (30s)...
I don't know what to do.

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  3:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm checking into it for you guys. Sorry for the confusion. I'll make it all better, I promise. I'll give an update later as to what the problem is. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  1:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have put the new archived TR3 shows in the FTP, as well as the new Equilibrium shows. Later tonight I will have the Dave & Friends from SNL. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  7:27:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna address this Firewall situation once and for all:

If you are behind a firewall and cannot seem to access the FTP, please let me know so I can get you set up. Firewalls are anal with FTP because of the open port connection (and transfering). If your router contains a firewall and you cannot get in, let me know. If you have an installed firewall (ie- through Windows, Mac, Linux, etc), then make sure you have port 21 opened before emailing me, then if you still can't, or don't know how, email me.

This is just to address some of the issues. I don't have any problems helping anyone and everyone, but you have to tell me. Don't just post a message in despair. Go through me first. After all, I run the FTP so I can help you the most. Thats all.

Thanks everyone. Let me know if anyone needs anything. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  1:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Firewall issues resolved. Now I can concentrate on new material instead of troubleshooting.

I need some input on the following from the FTP-goers:
I was thinking about making a more interactive FTP, where if someone logs in through Internet Explorer, it will display pics and such. I have a friend here at Progressive (where I work) and he has told me some interesting stuff, namely ways to do something like this. Damn, and I thought I knew everything about FTP's (kiddin'). I think it would be cool, but some work too. I would definitely do it if it was worth, it in the sense that people would care or take notice.

Any feedback would be fantastic. Please let me know what you think about this.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  4:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey hey, just a note. You need to keep the ffp.txt files with all your flac sets. theyre like MD5s in the sense that theyre what you use to compare sets together to see if youve got the same one.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  10:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is the video for gossip of the neurons on there? which video you think has teh best version of loose interpretations on it? i'd love to see tim go crazy with that song lol thanks

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  11:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check out the Fitzgeralds show, it has a great Loose Interpretations.

Erich: I thought that I got the ffp.txt files, but I think that I forgot when I got the shows. Sorry, I will get them in the next day or so (promise). Thanks for the heads up, I didn't notice at all. Slipped my mind. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  3:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Later tonight, I will have the first of the Dave & Friends show available. It is finishing downloading right now, so when I get it organized, it will be up in the ftp. Check in later tonight and I will post when it is done. I am mainly putting it in the ftp so we can hear some new TR until the next tour, not 'cause its Dave (fyi).

I will also have the newest addition from the TR Equilibrium tour tonight as well. Its another soundboard recording. Gotta love it.

The rest of the updated info (including setlists) will be posted later tonight when its all available. Thanks, Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  4:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
can we get a list of the server contents on the main post, just for referance? thanks :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  7:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, that is a great idea and something I've been meaning to do. I am going out tonight, so either later or tomorrow I'll post a list of the FTP contents.

I am re-thinking my idea to put up the Dave & Friends shows, since TR is lacking in the songs. Please tell me your input Erich (or anyone)?

By the way I sent you an email a week ago. Did you get it? Or should I resend it?

Thanks...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  11:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about just putting up the beginning of the shows when it's just Dave and Tim.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  8:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Even better idea, Arthen. I did think of that, so that would be the only option. I thinks thats what I'll do. Just the T&D beginnings.

Thanks for the input. I need to finish downloading a few more shows, so I can put all the songs up at one time.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  03:05:57 AM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah its me again. The thing is, is that earlier i had really slow dl times( and i have cable). Now i cant get on because it says the connection could not be made. I am using ie because i cant install a client on this comp. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this. At any rate i hope the info i have given you helps, if you need anymore, you can email me at sciphish@hotmail.com
Thanks Dan.

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  12:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am looking for the 10-10-2001 Soundcheck video. I have set up another post for this topic. Please let me know if you have this. Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  2:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, I have some GREAT NEWS!!! My NEW GB Server will be her within the next day or two!!! All the "speed" concerns with regards to the download speeds will now be resolved. FINALLY! The last card they sent was defective and couldn't get anything faster than what I had previously. Anyways, expect some blazing download speeds very soon.

Thanks to everyone for your patience!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  11:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MY NEW SERVER HARDWARE ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!

Download speeds are now where they should be. They're what you'd expect to download at from a nice server. Finally. It has been a royal pain to get everything under control, but now it is done.

Enjoy!

Please let me know about any concerns/problems/comments on the new server. Thanks againt to everyone for their patience and understanding.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2004 :  12:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The soundcheck video for the 10-10-2001 Western Washington State University is now up on the ftp!

BIG THANKS TO KEVIN!!!!!

Let's everyone thank Kevin now (in unison)...... "Thanks Kevin!"

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  02:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Another update to the ftp!!! Audio show from the Dennis Kucinich Benefit on 2-04-2004. Check it out, its a pretty good show. Taper Ryan Olsen did a good job with this one.

Tim Reynolds

02-04-2004
Showbox
Seattle, WA

Taper: Ryan Olsen (digginaditch@hotmail.com)
Source: Oktava MC012msp(card) > Oade P-mod UA5 > Sony D8
Location: Front of right side bar, right of center, XY @ 10' up from main floor
Conversion: Tascam DA-20 MKII > Creative Extigy > Sound Forge 7.0 >
CD Wave 1.7.2.3 > mkwACT 0.97

Setlist:
-------------------------------------------------
01. Intro 00:26.55
02. Indoctrinate 06:44.05
03. Stranger In A Strained Land 05:18.57
04. Dreaming 05:21.35
05. Kundalini Bonfire 08:15.45
06. All You Need Is Love ~ 03:54.36
07. Stream # 04:50.42
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 34:51.50

Notes:
~Beatles
# w/ Zeppelin tag

Benefit for presidential candidate Kucinich.
Tim played for ~30 minutes between Leftover Salmon's first and second sets.

Crowd sucked for first few songs, calmed down after that.

Compiled by Ryan Olsen (digginaditch@hotmail.com) 02/05/04

Other Notes:

Tracks corrected by Adam Garrett 2-11-2004
Great taping job...Kudos to Ryan Olsen!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  3:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd let you know it's Dennis Kucinich and not Mucinich as it is spelled with an M on the FTP.

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads up!

His name is now Kucinich, and not Mucinich. Oops!

Actually, I knew that, I was just making sure everyone was paying attention. hehehe.....ummm.....yeah, thats it!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  7:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Issues from the weekend have been resolved. There was an error in the file paths due to a DNS server error. This lead to a server lock-out. People had trouble logging in as a result.

Sorry for the mixups.

To those of you who reported the DNS error, thank you very much for the heads up. It allowed me to resolve the issue quickly. Thanks again.

Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  10:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to Seth for bringing this to my attention. I had some ftp server errors throughout the weekend.

The beginning of the problem was another node going down in the area. Houses are being built around here, and the company keeps tripping my isp's nodes. My whole area goes down. Buncha idiots.

The second problem was an ip address change. The node was repaired and when service was restored, all ip addresses changed. No matter what connection or service, everyone was affected. The new ip address is listed below.

Good news for me is that my isp is taking 10% off my service bill to compensate. Of course, the building company is paying for the error, but hey, I get a little break. I really don't care about a 10% discount but its the thought that counts.

Thanks for understanding everyone. Once again, thanks to Seth for the heads up.

New IP Address: 68.70.182.42

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  6:40:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everything is up and running smoothly now. The server was jammed with people the second I posted the update above. This brings me to a slight concern:

The second I turned the server on, there were approximately 30 user logins. This means that someone (many people) were automatically setting their ftp clients to retry logging in continuously. I have sent them messages and dealt with the issue. They seem to understand now.

Please do not hammer the server. If you use an ftp client, you know exactly what I am talking about. Do not set your login retries to more than 10, please. Also, set them to at least 30 second intervals. This will allow everyone to get a chance to get TR's music.

There are so many people on the server all day long that the speeds can be slow, so please be courteous and don't hammer the server.

I really hope that nobody takes this as a slam or an attack. I am just trying to keep everything fair and steady. At least 99% of the people on the ftp server are awesome, and no problems or complaints whatsoever. But that 1% ruins it for the rest of you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at ag_tr2002@hotmail.com

Thanks again everyone.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Seth Watters
Is Anybody Here?

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2004 :  02:11:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Seth Watters an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey PRSMartin, lately I have been on the server fairly frequently. Everything on the server is great and the download speeds have been excellent. I want to try and apologize for "leeching." I feel bad for not uploading anything and just downloading all the time. It's just that anything I have to offer, you already have. I truly appreciate your dedication to the server. I have run servers before and know what its like. You're doing a good thing.

Thanks,
Seth
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2004 :  11:43:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Seth. I truly appreciate the kind words. Please, don't apologize for the "leeching." The point of the server is to have as many people as possible download TR's music. I don't think anyone is leeching.

My only request is that when someone has something new, they get it to me in some way, shape or form so that I can spread it to the rest of the TR community. If you don't have anything then you don;t have anything. Don't worry 'bout it. Let me know if you find something cool though.

Also, the server has been running MUCH better lately and I'm glad you took notice. There are better speeds and my "hammering the server" post seems to have deterred some of the dicks away (I blocked many of them). This has allowed for increased speeds and more people connecting. Glad its better now. Thanks again Seth. People like you truly make it a reward for even having an ftp, let alone running one. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  10:21:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
***UPDATES***

I have added the TRvideo from the Dennis Kucinich website. The song on the video is Rheginos and the Resurrection, and is spliced with some photos of TR and Kucinich. I have both the windows media file and the real media file. Check 'em out!

Now for the big one:

I acquired a dvd copy of the TR show from 9-17-2003 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh. Most of you have already downloaded the audio, but now I have the video. I converted the dvd to two mpg files that are each about 54 mins long. A very nice video and a chance to see TR play some new tunes that we all know, but maybe have never seen hime play live on video (Indoctrinate, Dreaming, Red Rain, etc). Enjoy everyone!

Thanks. Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  1:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see that MANY people like the new TR video. In case you missed the update above, the show is from 9-17-2003 @ Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA. If you haven't seen it yet, it is truly an amazing show with many newer songs and a chance to see more electric wizardry.

The best part about the video though, is that you get to so Erich the whole TIMe in the background! Yeah! He is one sexy bastard! (you have to say that in the best Barry White voice possible)

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  11:56:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check back later in the week for some new updates to the ftp contents. I will be posting 2 new shows. I should have them ready either later tonight or within the next couple days (as soon as my cold dissipates).

Later...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  11:59:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oops. I failed to mention something vital about the two updates above. They will be VIDEOS!!! I will not divulge what the shows are, but they will be a very nice addition! I'll post the shows, setlists, venues, etc later.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  5:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I apologize for not having the updates up already but I encountered some slight snags in the conversion processes. I decided to re-convert them from scratch, since I figured no one would want a messed up video. Once again, I'm sorry. The 2 videos will be up as soon as possible.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2004 :  11:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have put a new video codec in the "Software" section of the ftp. The codec is the X-Vid Codec. Most of you will not need this, but I put it there anyways in case anyone has problems with the 2 new videos I am uploading tonight. I converted them with this xvid codec, so if you have viewing problems, download and install the codec and you should be alright. Thanks.

BTW, the video updates will follow in a couple hours! Keep your eyes posted! (I am also working on a third video for everyone...I hope)

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2004 :  12:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, I lied. There's actually gonna be 3 videos going up on the ftp. The video clips from the Kucinich benefit in Oregon are the 3rd addition to the server. A couple of the songs are Indoctrinate, Kundalini Bonfire, All You Need Is Love (The Beatles), and Buffalo Soldier (Bob Marley). There will be new ones soon whenever Zachmozach posts them.

Thanks to Zachmozach for the videos!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  3:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Oregon videos from the Dennis Kucinich bebefit are now available in the ftp (as mentioned above). Enjoy.

Once again, thanks to Zachmozach!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  3:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will also have the new Kucinich videos as soon as they are made available. I just received a few emails wondering about the whole show being available, and it will be soon. I need to acquire them to fill in the setlist gaps. Thanks everyone.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
Peace...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly