Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I can't believe this guy is arguing this...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  2:18:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://nutkinland.d20boards.net/viewtopic.php?t=1267

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  2:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could make up facts about 3rd world countries to prove an argument...

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  3:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
some people are just stupid.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  5:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Jude

some people are just stupid.

For this situation, I think that is an understatement.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  5:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy shit! Are you following this personal attack?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  5:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know. These people have it in their heads that they are right, and you are wrong. And since you are not agreeing with them, they have resorted to yelling at you. I can't believe that guy got his wife to bitch at you. She is the most ignorant person I have ever seen.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2002 :  10:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stupid is a disease for which there is no cure. Good lord man why even bother? A sad thing about the internet is that it has created this medium from which people that otherwise don't get listened to in real life can lash out and flex their 'internet muscles' to try and be a badass. It can be a tool for the shy, but a weapon for the neglected. I guess if you can't get respect or power in life, try to get it online, right? The problem arises when several of these people, that speak louder with their keyboards than they do with their rational minds, conglomerate to one place and feed off of each other. They all get their fix of fake power and aggression, and they end up becoming enablers to one another. I fear my head may explode from the inanity I've just seen. I don't know why you even bother with that place Xar... you're a better mind than that. Reason #2417 that I choose to stick around here... best community on the net.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  6:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's gotta be the dumbest person i've ever heard talk in a message board. i think some message boards like that just make people be dumber than they really are..

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  9:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno.....that stupidity seems pretty authentic.

Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  02:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i fail to see why having manson as your avatar means you've got issues....

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood,
In a modest town where honest people dwell. -dredg
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  03:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He needed something to yell at Xar. Couldn't think to anything good, so he resorted to name-calling.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  08:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

Stupid is a disease for which there is no cure. Good lord man why even bother? A sad thing about the internet is that it has created this medium from which people that otherwise don't get listened to in real life can lash out and flex their 'internet muscles' to try and be a badass. It can be a tool for the shy, but a weapon for the neglected. I guess if you can't get respect or power in life, try to get it online, right? The problem arises when several of these people, that speak louder with their keyboards than they do with their rational minds, conglomerate to one place and feed off of each other. They all get their fix of fake power and aggression, and they end up becoming enablers to one another. I fear my head may explode from the inanity I've just seen. I don't know why you even bother with that place Xar... you're a better mind than that. Reason #2417 that I choose to stick around here... best community on the net.

Jeff, you are awesome. I agree this is the best community on the net!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  08:40:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAh! This is on the net? I thought this all just happened in my head.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  2:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Jeff, you are awesome.

Ahhh... tell me about my eyes. :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000