{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  06:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Starting brand new and fresh:

"Thats the problem with first impressions...you only get to make one"

"Yeah, three walls isnt enough"

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  1:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can assure you, I have no idea. But since you're asking me, the quotes must be from the Simpsons. That second sounds like Homer. The first one sounds like Marge, but I'm sure you tried to get the most difficult ones......so they're probably made by characters who have only made a few appearances on the show.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  1:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The first one is from the Simpsons episode w/ the country club. One of the snobby women says it to Marge.

The second one I have no idea. My guess is it was in the Real Estate episode though?

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  4:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah......I remember now. Marge keeps changing her Chanel dress so she can continue going to the country club. I haven't seen that episode in a while.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  4:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The second one is when Ned builds the amusment park for his dead wife, and there using the "miracle" to raise money for the orphanage, and someone says it's pretty bad, and Ned turns around to see a little girl coughing, and she says that line.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  4:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That makes sense..........I didn't know that because it was a new episode.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  05:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's an easy one.......

"The lord is vengeful! Oh spiteful one! Tell me who to smite and they shall be smoten!"

Go to Top of Page

~ghost_note~
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  08:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am intrigued by your thoughts and ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  11:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"The lord is vengeful! Oh spiteful one! Tell me who to smite and they shall be smoten!"

Homer. I remember you posted that one quote someone else in a topic floating around just recently. How about this one,

"We work hard...we play hard" (Simpsons)

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  11:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe, im pretty sure thats the one where the steel workers were all gay, and Homer has afraid Bart was turning.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  12:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heh... even I knew that one.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  05:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did I post that quote before? I seem to be getting senile in my old age......hehe.....

OK......here's another....

"You gotta supply your OWN doorknobs!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2002 :  9:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fold. Who said it?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  01:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But on the other hand, here's something for you pcbdmb. Name the two Simpsons characters that say these lines (Hint: same scene)

"Ahem* I want to know if there's a way to get past the level four dungeon without having to use the wizard key?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  03:43:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was Moe in that episode where Homer starts his own vigilante and Jimbo wants to join. He says that he can swing a sack of doornkobs, when Moe cheaply tells him to supply his own.

And your quote is from the episode where Homer becomes the voice for Poochie the dog. It is Database asking Homer a question about the Itchy & Scrathy video game and Homer, obviously, has no idea what he's talking about. I think this is right. Excellent quote. It took me a good five minutes of brain busting to get it right.......that is, if it's right.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  03:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here'a another. This sould be pretty easy.

"Oh, uh, I'm, uh, I'm on a road. Uh, looks to be asphalt... um, oh, geez, trees, shrubs, uh, I'm directly under the Earth's sun... now!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  04:36:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, you are correct. And the answer to your quote is

Police Cheif Wiggum.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2002 :  12:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
best simpsons quote ever
"What the dillio?"

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2002 :  5:24:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....good ole Marge.

And don't forget Flanders' rendition of it "What the didly-o?"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  06:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's one:

"Oh no, now I have to run. Oh lord I wish I werent so fat"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  06:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and here's an easy one.

"Here, have a FlamingMoeJoe. It's on the house."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  09:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe......Moe......

"It's hard to say......he may have come up with the drink. But I came up with the idea to charge $6.95 for it!"

"Oh your 'teef' hurt?! Well that's too freackin' bad!! And I can tell you where to stick your freakin' sody too!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  9:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's another one pcbdmb:

"Now if ya'll follow me, i'll direct you to my chair...were I need to get off my feet for a few mintues"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  9:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Chief Wiggum, when he's giving Bart's class a tour of the police station.

"Now this is the police radio. It is the single most important piece in this facility.....so you can see why the boys put their banana stickers on it."

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  9:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I just watched that episode today. Another good one from it,

"It was worth sneaking into town. That was some good corn."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2002 :  11:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......I don't his name (that is, if he has a name) but he was one of the students at the military acadamy. He says it right before running into Bart and Lisa who are practicing the Eliminator.......I have't seen that one either in a long TIMe.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  06:13:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This ones good too:

"Let me get the situation right. Your...a girl."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  01:01:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....that general guy.....hehe.

"Gentlemen! I have been told that the Eliminator is considered cruel and unusual punishment. I have therefore been forced to discontinue its use......(Lisa sighs of relief)......which is why you will be the last class to tackle it!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is another one:

"So am I just supposed to sit here and stare at this pen...whoa! Her clothes are comming off!"

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it was Homer talking about one of those pens where when you turn it upside down, all the clothes come off. Hehe.....that's really funny when he's holding ten of them and starts drooling.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, he holds 10 of 'em and counts down from 5. But earlier, after he says the quote I picked, he goes

"You know who would like a pen like this? Men."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!!! Yeah! I remember that now. Ahhhhh...Homer's the man.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like it when he goes laying in his coach, and the phone starts ringing, he does, "Marge! Marge! Can you get that!?" (and the phones only 2 feet away) Then he tells the dog to do it, but it walks away, and then he goes, "There's got to be something on this remote that turns that thing off!" (starts pressing buttons, the phone stops ringing) "aahhh"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think one of my favorites is the episode where Homer decides to stop going to church. That was back when Conan O'Brien was still producing there.

God: Thou has forsaken my church!
Homer: I know.....but I work hard and provide for my family, so why should have to spend half my Sunday listening to how I'm going to hell?
God:Hmmmmmmm......you have a point.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2002 :  8:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL. Yeah, that one's a classic.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  5:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Without it, I could, uh... go even blinder! ... Right?"

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  7:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't know his name, but it's that blind guy that gets Santa's Little Helper after Bart gives him to the Repo men so he can keep Laddie. He says this when the cops question his possession of marijuana, and that is his response.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  7:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Phht. Duh, I'm sure everyone knows that. That's a funny episode. Matter of fact, I think most of them are funny.

I just saw the other day the episode where they do The Raven.. MAN, that was funny. (and when I just typed "MAN" I actually not only shifted for the caps, but I also hit he keys harder, so that you would all know that I really meant what I was about to type.)

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2002 :  11:24:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've never understood that. People pound the crap out of their keys.....especially the enter and space bar keys. I mean c'mon......what did the keys ever do to you?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  01:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, UNDERSTAND IT, BITCH.

Seriously, give it a try, you'll understand.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  03:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So it's basically a really expensive stress ball?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, instead of italicizing the "really" in that sentence, you have to beat the hell out of your keys. We'll all understand. Now you try.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  7:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb...here's one i'm pretty sure you WONT get! (simpsons)

"Um...it sounds like she's hitting a baby with a cat."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The only thing that comes to mind is Monty Python where the woman is beating the dirt out of her rug with a cat.......but that has nothing to do with the Simpsons. Is this from a new episode?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

No, instead of italicizing the "really" in that sentence, you have to beat the hell out of your keys. We'll all understand. Now you try.

How 'bout I don't and say I did?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Is this from a new episode?

It's recent, but I wouldnt say new. Keep guessing.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a hint. The person that says that line isnt a major character, but he's talking to one. That should help. SHOULD.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy crap. I can't even begin to guess.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  06:09:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That line takes place in one of the funniest episodes ever; when Lisa goes through the "Simpson Dumbeniness" Before she permately begins to act like Homer and Bart and to close her journal, she walks around the town, and goes to a small cafe where there is a woman playing violin. The violin playing is horrible, and the guy next to her goes, "Um, sounds like she's hitting a baby with a cat." To which Lisa replys, "No, you have to hear the notes she's NOT playing." The man then goes, "Hmph! I can do that at home."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  06:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah........man! What an obsure reference.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  06:06:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK......I have a few for you! The second should be really easy. I just put it in because it's pretty funny.

"I have a life outside of you, Bart."

"Thank God we're back in Hollywood.....where people treat each other right."

"I want to help you George Washington? Man, even your dreams are square."

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  08:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...caucasian male, age 6 to 10, slightly balding...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  08:58:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb asked:
quote:
"I want to help you George Washington? Man, even your dreams are square."

Bart standing in the door to Lisa's room as she awakens from a dream of George Washington telling her to crucify Jebediah Springfield. Guest voice on the episode, Donald Sutherland. She located that Silver Tongue.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

...caucasian male, age 6 to 10, slightly balding...

Chief Wiggum. Describing his son, Ralph.

And good job Fluffy....just two to go! Also, I don't think you saw this thread, as it is in the tab section.......

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2589

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:19:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That quote was the only redeeming quality to that episode.

And what's this...did I actually quote it right for once?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's a first TIMe for everything.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's the smallest beer I've ever seen. Almost looks like the gummi beer that Homer eats at the Duff Brewery.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe...gummi beer.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  7:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"C'mon Barney. You've had enough."
"But we haven't tried Rasberry Duff, Dark Duff, Tartar Control Duff...."

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  01:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's one.

"Hhmm, I wonder how much air is in here?"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  04:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn. For some reason, I know that's Homer.....but I can't place it.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  06:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, not Homer.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:18:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
but I can't place it.

What's that? !!!!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just because I'm an aficionado of the Simpsons, doesn't mean that I know every quote ever made by every character on the show. I mean, look at the obscurity of the quote. Who the hell would know that?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My comment had its foundation in the fact that you seem to know every other one, and I honestly was surprised when you didn't know that one. Honestly.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  8:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The funny thing is....I try to imagine each character saying that.....and instead of narrowing it down, I can hear every single one say it. Damn it.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hhmm, I wonder how much air is in here?"

It's MOE. When Snake steals money from the bar, Moe runs into a secret room where he says, "take your best shot, i'm behind 6 inches of bullet proof (sp?) glass" Then Snake steals the money while Moe yells, then he says, "Hhmm ,I wonder how much air is in here?" And passes out.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  9:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Argh! Of course it seems so obvious now!!! D'oh well.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats the second one you havent gotten pcbdmb. You seem to be losing your touch with these quotes.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, whatever. Why not just put something doen like "hello" and see if I get it.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
'touche!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok here's one:

"and"

Get that one.

Flood control: 1
Jason: 0

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Thank God we're back in Hollywood.....where people treat each other right."

Now I think this one is from on the film producers that tries to make the Radioatctive man movie in Sprinfeild, and ends up going bck home.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:21:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG......correct!

Jason......I would have to say every character.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
HTG......correct

Thats a great episode. I like when Bart thinks that Milhouse is riding the bike and the van hits him, but it's actually that old stunt double.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"So Milhouse, it must be pretty nice to be back at school, huh?"
"Quiet! I'm trying to get my citizenship."

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best part in the episode:
When Bart is looking Milhouse, he climps up into his tree house and takes a look around, but when he looks around, there are more than 4 corners of the room, and Milhouse is in the corner. Oh man that was classic.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's when Wolfcastle gets taken away by the tidal wave of acid and yells "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FUNNIEST SIMPSON MOMENT:
When Chief Wigum is looking for (I think, the guy who stole Springfields biggest jewl) he says, "here is a hankerchief that the suspect left behind. And here are some attack dogs that are trained to find the man from it's scent. ." he pauses, "excuse me, it's a little warm in here." he then whips the sweat off of his face and arm pits. Then he lets the dog sniff the hankerchief and the dogs jump on him and tear him up.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......and right before that...

"Thsi cat burglar is a cancer in this fair city. He is the cancer, and I am the......hey Lou, what cures cancer?"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, yeah. "I noticed he had sneakers...for sneaking!"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  10:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And the final reason that I know he's the cat burglar......he has the world's largest cubix zarconia on his coffee table.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  08:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant remember any more from that episode, but here's one:

"We played Dungeons and Dragons for 3 hours! Then I was slain by a Troll."

Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  08:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOMER! When he has to go to college and he lives with those nerds, lol.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  5:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Good lord, we paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing."

"How could this happen? We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended up in tragedy."

"Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  6:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcbdmb

"I have a life outside of you, Bart."

Well......since no one got this, it was Sideshow Bob in that episode where he hypnotizes Bart to kill Krusty. He steps on the rake and says
"Rake! My archenemy."
Bart: I thought I was your archenemy!
Bob: I have a life outside of you, Bart.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  6:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Good lord, we paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing."

Bart, when he's eating dinner with his family and Mr.Burns.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  6:44:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One down, two to go!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  6:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That last one...I wanna say T.V news anchor Kent Brokman...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  7:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope......but it does sound like something he would say.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  7:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ."

bart says after they watch krustys kristmass special, and lisa asks "isnt krusy jewish"

quote:
"How could this happen? We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended up in tragedy."

Milhouse when he and his girlfriend are broken up because her dad finds them in barts tree house. i think

Try this one
"dont do it son, hows that game gunna help with your putting?"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  7:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My natural instinct says that it's Homer in that episode where Homer and Ned bet on Bart's and Todd's mini-golf championship. But I can't place its context. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Lisa helping him out and Homer blowing off her ideas, but I can't remember if it happened or if it just fits the storyline.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  8:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nope, not it. good logic though, but not it.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  8:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I thought. I have no clue. But there are some funny quotes in that episode too.

Homer: Give your putter a name.
Bart: Why?
Homer: D'oh! Whaddya mean why? All good golfers name their putters. That's why.
Bart: OK. Mr. Putter.
Homer: NO! Give it a girl's name.
Bart: Why?
Homer: Fine! Your putter's name is Charlene.

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2002 :  11:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Homer, I think it's the one where Gary Colman (sp?) guest stars. I dunno, but I know it's Homer.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  05:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Jude

quote:

bart says after they watch krustys kristmass special, and lisa asks "isnt krusy jewish"

Sorry. Saint Jude got it right. Now if I could only figure out that other quote. Damn it! I can't.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  6:24:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is quite a doosie, perhaps i will put a little hint

"-Dont do it son, hows that game gunna help with your (pause) putting
-(second person) Take it, take it take it take it take it take, JUST TAKE IT!"

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  6:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's two in the same scene: Name 'em both.

"You killed Ned Flanders zombie!"
"He was a zombie?"

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  7:14:50 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That one was from the Holloween special, where Bart tries to raise Lisa's dead cat, but he raises the dead instead.

How about this one:

"I don't think women and sea men mix together at all..."

"We all know what you think!"

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  7:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"dont do it son, hows that game gunna help with your putting?"

That's the one where Bart steals that game, Bone Storm I think what it was called. Some character that supposed to represent Sonic says "Take it,Take it,Take it,Take it,TAKE IT!"

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000