rhode island
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gossip1986
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  5:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Send gossip1986 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
any other new england TR fans who want to see tim do some shows in rhode island? or mass? just a thought because i love tim and i live in rhode island. and he never comes around here...If anybody knows a way we could get tim to come around the new england area. im all ears...

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  01:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
actualy, he played Salve Regina University in Newport, RI last year, then went to Harper's Ferry in Allston, MA two days later (4/28 & 30 of '01)... but i guess Tom and Skyline didnt do MA and RI this tour... hopefuly next time tim tours the east there will be some consideration for New England

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, we started the tour in Allston MA at Harpers Ferry this TIMe around. Maybe next TIMe, sorry you missed it. I would recommend getting on the email list so you will be notified of any shows in your area. Better safe than sorry. Hope we get to see you next TIMe thru that area.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:19:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was born in providance RI. Just useless knowladge for you and post whoring for me.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  12:55:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that was an "e" you were looking for in both Providence and knowledge. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first TIMe. We have played Providence RI on past tours as well, but I honestly don't remember which one. Actually, I do, it was the first TR tour I did with Johnny and Houston. The soundman at that gig turned out to be an old friend of mine from DC who used to be the soundman at the old 9:30 Club. Small World!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000