Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  3:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Fluffy, and I'm a post whore!!

Certainly not the worst offender, but for the others.....

".....HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  3:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name if Patrick, and welcome to my club. First thing on the agenda.......

D'OH!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I second that motion,

DOAH!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:02:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Jason.

What was the question?

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We now open the floor to useless comments and inane conversation.

POST WHORES UNITE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What was the question?

What question?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You eat shit for breakfast?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's not a question, it's a comment. A useless and inane one at that. 3 cheers for the post whores!!!

HIP HIP WHORE AWAY!!
HIP HIP WHORE AWAY!!
HIP HIP WHORE AWAY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I LIKE HIP HIPS THE WHORE WAY

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Dr. Nick] Hooray! [/Dr. Nick]

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who? Ray?!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No! Jay!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FLUFFY, LAY OFF THE POST WHORING!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I leave for Jon Soldo's in 1 1/2 hours so I will bid you ado and leave you to your post whoring. See ya in a few days!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It takes you 1 1/2 hours to get ready? Wow.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No it takes me 18 hours to get ready. It is a REALLY BIG ADVENTURE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, he did say he's going to Jon's...that might involve a purple dress, and therefore he has to look STUNNING.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And speaking of which.....when am I gonna get my dress back?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  4:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and for my last post, over the top with.........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  5:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boo.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  5:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bah.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  7:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Boo.

Who?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  7:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  8:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  09:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What a cesspool.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is thread of post whoring at its best(read: worst)!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  04:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And forever is shall be
Thread without end
Amen

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

SourGirl
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  3:15:06 PM  Show Profile  Send SourGirl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wanna be a post whore

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  5:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe......welcome aBOARD to PWU!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So far so good Sourgirl!!! You seem to have the hang of it. Whoring is EZ when you put your mind to it. HEHE PWU welcomes another member aBOARD!! Always nice to have another whore on the block!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  11:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How are we still going to make $ if we keep getting replaced with younger newer models?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:42:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Plastic surgery.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Make money on the plastic surgery?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no......wait.....that's an even better idea!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn skrate.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wha?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whizzerp?

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  01:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  02:53:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOO, that's DOH, not OH silly boy!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  03:34:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D'OH!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:13:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow................excellent job!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  6:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heheheheheheheh....hehe...he...

hehe

hehe...heheeheheheheheheeeeeehhhheheehehehehe

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  7:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe......shut up Beavis!

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  8:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmmm

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  9:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does that second 'M' raise in pitch? Because if it does, I will have to say......

Shut up, Homer.

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  9:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nope

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK then.........shut up usefulidiot76.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:24:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can hear that sarcasm, can YOU?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:35:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[sarcasm] no [/sarcasm]

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  02:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok then.........shut up pcbdmb.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  4:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[nosarcasm] no [/nosarcasm]

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  4:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? You're not fully clean until your zestfully clean. I poop on baby ducks. Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Flouride at work! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard!Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? If you've read to here already you are a Jedi Master. Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Pcbdmb is the sexiest man alive! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? I smoke too much pot and have too much TIMe on my hands. Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?

Subliminal messages? I'd say YES!
Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  5:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who's Richard?

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  5:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I had to tell somebody to open the door that many times, I'd consider opening it myself. Keyword: consider. Depends on if I'm already standing I guess.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  5:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But would you really be opening the door, or would the door be opening you?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  5:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure you haven't started working with weed yet?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  5:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MMMmmmm....forbidden donut.... aaggghhhhhhhhhh.....

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  5:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dear Homer,
I owe you one emergency donut.
Signed,
Homer

"Bastard! He's always one step ahead!"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  6:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
4444.......and I'm spent!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  7:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What?

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  7:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the door is locked from the inside...tis why I need to ask Richard to open it for me.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  12:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is Richard related to Sandy Carl?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  04:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just break down the fuckin' door already!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  11:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or you could just blow the door's mind.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  4:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And how would you do that?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  4:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not 100% sure, but mind bullets might be involved.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  5:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you kidding?! Where are you going to find mind bullets at this TIMe of year?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  6:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sub Rural Mississippi.

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  8:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Richard is NOT related to Sandy Carl, but he IS related to Nutless Scotty and Spoon-shaped Juan.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  9:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To view the subliminal messages, maximize the page so t fills the entire screen, and scroll up and down slowly until you see them.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2002 :  9:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
KING OF POST WHOREING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  04:23:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the entrance, Captain!.....I do what I can.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  11:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanx for keepin' the post-whorin' up Pcb...ahhh feels great when we all post whore.....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2002 :  3:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.......I know what you mean........I feel good...I feel loose.....hehe.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:12:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!!! Are you doing it just to get your post counts up or what? HEHE Some of your latest escapades have been the most blatant examples of post whoring to ever appear on our board. You guys should be proud! Wait, did I say proud?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  05:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel proud. But I'm not trying to raise my post count. I'm just trying to bring a smile on people's faces for which I have no idea what the faces look like. But as I said before........

quote:

Yeah.......I know what you mean........I feel good...I feel loose.....hehe.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2002 :  9:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well at least no i understand.....

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2002 :  9:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
...HERE'S YOUR SIGN
hey do u kno bill engvald? he's a commedian who uses that saying

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  02:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There you go! Someone else mentioned his name! Now, captain, did Bill come up with that?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  2:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nutless Scotty and Spoon-shaped Juan.

now, how odd is this? i was thinking about naming my next two kids nutless scotty (if it's a girl, of course) and spoon-shaped juan!!!
oh yeah, what's that smell?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  3:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

nutless scotty (if it's a girl, of course)

Hehe....talk about adding insult to injury.......of course, you could always have a boy, name him Scott, and hope for testicular cancer.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  6:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
to tell you the truth i really don't kno PCB....do u...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  05:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.......it took a while for me to figure out what you were talking about. But, like I said in this thread....

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2331

......my friend played me this, only it was Bill Engvall. And he believes that he came up with it because he also goes off on warning labels on products.....like on Preperation H, it says "do not ingest orally".

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  6:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well thanx for clearing it up Pcb. still bill is really funny. you cvan't take that away from him like u took my virginity away from me

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  9:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know.....strangely, I don't remember that......

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  7:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm srure i can think of ways to remind you...

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  8:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shoot.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  6:47:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
**click click...damn out of ammo

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  7:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then it looks like I'm never gonna to remember this "night of passion".......

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2002 :  8:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well all i can say is.....HOT DAMN

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  11:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel this needed to reappear, so TTT. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  06:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Dr. Nick] Hooray! [/Dr. Nick]

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  6:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is a new rule that doesn't let you post again within 60 seconds of your previous post.

"There has been a problem!

Sorry! We have flood control activated.
You cannot post within 60 seconds of your last post.
Please try again after this period of time elapses."

That could alter the strategies of the post whores on our board...

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  6:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually I find that this hinders me in regular posting, which I admit, might be considered whoring. But when I just have a few words to say or a sentence or so, sometimes I type it, hit post, and it's still under 60 seconds.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes. I have seen it many TIMes too. But I just wait a few seconds.....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  7:36:45 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But still, even in non-post whoring situations, it's annoying.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  8:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah......for us fast-typers.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000