where did they go.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  3:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or where did they come from for that matter. i was lookin' at the members page to find out about some info on some of the members. i found it weird that ppl jut sing up and never comtribute. there's alot of ppls who just have 3 or 4 posts. i kinda wish they would've stuck around to see if they liked it or not.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe they did stick around.........maybe they're STILL HERE!!!!!!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:21:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they're watching us...

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  09:05:14 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I bet there are quite a few lurkers out there that just don't have anything to say.....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  4:57:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well then, c'mon!!! POST!!!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  6:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember what brought a lot of girls out once...long ago...something about them just being too busy what with their shoe shopping and all... Because we all know that's where they are. Shopping. LizK isn't, of course, but she's cooler than most girls. I guess some of our formerly cool enough girls are now defunct...Evergreen, tericee, hmmm... Well, that's all of which I can think.

Yep, just too busy shopping.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  02:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
LizK isn't, of course, but she's cooler than most girls.

I'm blushing! Thanks for the compliment my friend. I'll admit I'm different than most. I remember when I was a little intimidated to post way back. I think Silky said to just be like one of the guys and now look at me! LOL! Try not to be too hard on Evergreen and Teri, they are still here in their hearts. When TR's tour starts this place will be buzzing. And then maybe we will see a little more of the Fluffmeister too. I'll have trouble keeping up reading all the posts! Speaking of shopping, it's TIMe for me to take the kids school shopping soon. Now that is going to be a nightmare!!!!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  05:42:10 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shopping...bluck...once in a while maybe...but not often.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm still out here. I've totally had the blahs lately. Not sure why. But it's that time again -- master's class is coming to an end so I'm spending long hours at my work computer and finding it easier to visit here than write my papers. Sorry I've been gone so long.

I just finished a little online shopping too. ;-)

teri

p.s. I did see Patrick the other day, but even *I* haven't heard from Fluffy in a while. I do know he's alive and kicking though, since my dad said he talked to him last weekend.
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:14:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so what did u get. shoes? clothes?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I've totally had the blahs lately.

You want me to mail you some music? That'll probably help. And I'll do it.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You are definetely in the B&P mood, aren't you?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
B&P? i'm not famillier

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blanks and Postage. Sending shows. And speaking of sending shows.....thanks a lot Jason! Now I see why you sent me this specific T&D CD. It's like a TIM show with a little bit of Dave mixed in.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now i understand. thnax

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No problemo.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
problamo? i'm not famillier

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no....problEmo.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
see typo error again!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's why you're always confused.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's spelled confuzzed

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure it is.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good. glad we cleared that up

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK then.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
alrighty

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fine

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
swell

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
great

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
great?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

thanks a lot Jason! Now I see why you sent me this specific T&D CD. It's like a TIM show with a little bit of Dave mixed in.

Patrick, are you SURE that I didn't send you two LEO KOTTKE shows? I was almost sure that I did. Now I'm confuzzed.

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:02:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah great. as in great. it's all settled. get it?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

thanks a lot Jason! Now I see why you sent me this specific T&D CD. It's like a TIM show with a little bit of Dave mixed in.

Patrick, are you SURE that I didn't send you two LEO KOTTKE shows? I was almost sure that I did. Now I'm confuzzed.

I'm sorry.....you did, but I just didn't mention them. Actually, I'm listening to them right now.......very good.....thanks again.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

yeah great. as in great. it's all settled. get it?

Nevermind, it was a Seinfeld thing.......d'oh well.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okokok, my bad. I sent you two Leo shows, Light up Ahead AND a T&D show. I get it now. I was all messed up...

That Leo..he's the stuff..

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
leo's great.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:10:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
great?.....hehe j/k.......but from what I've heard so far, he's very good.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he's a great 12 string player though.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I can tell. Excellent player.

By the way Jason.......could you send my the setlist to the Leo show? It's the 11/16/96 one.....I thought it might be a good idea since I don't know any of his songs.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  12:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
After all that chit chat, the question about what I bought seems really old (even though it was only a couple of hours ago).

I was shopping on AAFES.com, which is the military store online. Everything is tax-free and zero shipping cost. I bought a wood block to store knives in and two dining room chairs. I need six, but I'm not sure they'll match my table so I'm being cautious. If they look good I'll buy the other four. As for the knives, my parents bought me a set of "CutCo" which is apparently a good brand. They didn't come with a cool wood block though, so I'm buying one of a different brand. I hope they fit...

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  12:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im just not getting ready to get into the whole b&p world.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:04:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's what I always thought...I always said, why get live shows? NOW LOOK AT ME!

BTW, Capt. and Pcbdmb crack me up...god that is funny! Keep it up fellers!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  01:06:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  03:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tuscon, AZ
Temple of Music and Art
with Jerry Douglas

Tracks:
William Powell
Airproofing
"I should say hello"
Rings
Eggtooth
Louise
Morning Is A Long Way Home
Jesus Maria
"Introducing Jerry Douglas"
Room At The Top Of The Stairs
Everybody Lies
Don't Call Me Ray
Little Martha
Cripple Creek
Corrina, Corrina
(begin disc 2) Across The Street
Times Twelve
Pamela Brown
Filler Filler Filler

I think that should match up to the track listing you have...if not...you can probably tell...Songs with words to benchmark yourself...Rings (ring ring doorbell ring) Louise, Everybody Lies, Corrina Corrina (a personal fav, how does he play that AND sing?) and Pamela Brown...you should be able to get the inbetweens (that is, in case they don't match exactly...It makes sense to me...aw hell..

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  5:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i find it the TIMe to give jay some of his own medicine.

he said and i quote
quote:
BTW
QUIT USIN' ABBREVIATIOS IT GETTIN' ANNOYIN'!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  7:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BIG LETTERS ARE GETIIN' ANNOYIN'!!!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  8:26:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how about tiny letters?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how aboot a bowling pin up your ass? Oh, sorry, tat was hars...Um, BTW is the ONLY abreviation I do approve of.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO! TACOS is the other...Take, Aquire, Copy, Or Steal.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oooooowwwwwwwww that would hurt!!!!! u always threaten me!!!!!! wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa wwwwwwaaaaaaaaa

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No bowling pins, tiny letters okay.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:21:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am going to eat your balls. I have an idea...Why don't you write your posts in Word adn then run spellcheck...then, you won' grossly mispell everything.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:34:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
same to u bucko. u mispelld some werd in that last post there

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:57:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot Jason! I'll be listening to this stuff for a while.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  01:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isn't Leo great? I love his voice as much as his guitar. Many people don't like his singing voice, but I find it very unique and appealing. I also love his stories! " It was like a protien shower!" hahhahahaha! I love that guy!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  12:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im not familiar,,,nor am i following,,,need input...more input

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  01:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NeKAD, we're talking about Leo Kottke. That's another person I could B&P for you if you wanted. I've a few great quality shows of his... He's an acoustic virtuoso fingerstyle mostly 12 string guitar player. Some slide (not lap slide). And that sort of thing. No effects.

Jay, I love his singing too... Rings is one of my alltime favorite songs. Corrina Corrina is right below it... Actually, they are tied.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2002 :  4:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, about doing the B&P......I'm gonna go down to the mailroom on campus on Monday and see if they have packages to use (they should). Maybe you'll get some surprises.....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  05:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri, If you weren't sure what post whoring is, here is a superb example displayed by The Masters in the field:

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:26:30 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now i understand. thnax

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:28:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No problemo.

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:31:56 PM
problamo? i'm not famillier

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:35:28 PM
No no....problEmo.

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:36:49 PM
see typo error again!!!

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:38:55 PM
That's why you're always confused.

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:41:41 PM
it's spelled confuzzed

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:44:00 PM
Sure it is.

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:46:40 PM
good. glad we cleared that up

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:48:58 PM
OK then.

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:50:42 PM
alrighty

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:52:24 PM
fine

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:54:29 PM
swell

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:54:55 PM
good

Captain Petersburgh
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:59:26 PM
great

pcbdmb
Posted - 08/17/2002 : 11:01:01 PM
great?

And everyone wonders how their post counts get so high!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  4:26:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those two had me laughing for hours! Oh well...

Jason, Corrina Corrina is a greatsong, one of my favs, butI'd have to say my all time favourite is Room at The Top of the Stair, especailly with Jerry Douglass!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  6:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is beyond Post Whoring...thats like Hard Core Post Porn or somthing of that sort, lol.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  7:22:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then maybe you shouldn't let your sister visit here anymore!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe we should change the name of the forum to Friend Amongst the Porn, Prostitution & Postwhoring. We could call it FAPPP!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  7:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or AP! Anonymous Post-Whores. We could have a support group! Then it could turn into a fighting club. Very similar to Fight Club. Heh. I'll fight any of you, except Fluffy and Liz. And Teri did finish that Marathon. Anyone but, Fluffy, Liz and Teri.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  8:32:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno........I wouldn't want to be in a dillywhap fight with Silky......he can get pretty vicious with that thing.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  1:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But we aren't anonymous, maybe, Post Whores Unanimous!!

Hey pcbdmb, How do you know Silky can get pretty vicious in a dillywhap fight? Have you and Silky been having dillywhap fights?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  3:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe hehe hehehehe ehehehehhe....

He said 'dillywhap.'

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  3:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey pcbdmb, How do you know Silky can get pretty vicious in a dillywhap fight? Have you and Silky been having dillywhap fights?

Nope. All he did was threaten me.......and that was enough. He's like Kramer....."When something goes down, I don't back down until it's finished".

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  3:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(to pcbdmb)".......HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  10:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
STOP

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:39:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And here is the post with the origin of Post Whores Unanimous!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  04:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(to pcbdmb)".......HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!"

No thanks.......I already got one.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh sorry, I didn't see it, I thought you might have left it on the short bus!! There's your sign!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  4:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit! The bus just drove away with my sign! D'oh well.......I'm sure Fluffy'll give me another one soon.......

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  10:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's another sign!!! Geez, what am I, made of signs!?!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  12:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Definitely seems like it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  01:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The world is full of STUPID people, and I plan on giving them all signs!!! What a beautiful world it would be!! Ahhhh, UTOPIA!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  04:17:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no.......utopia would be achieved after all the stupid people were dead.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  06:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I would be fine with them just having to wear the signs. That would be humiliating enuf I think. I don't think I could actually advocate killing that many people. I don't want to go to my grave known as the biggest mass murderer in history.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  4:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
killing all stupid people would be a definite way to decrease the surplus population

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  5:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See? I've got an useful idiot on my side now! What do you have to say to that?

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  8:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey..it's true.

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  11:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree, it is true, but I do not want to be the instigator of such a MASS GENOCIDE. I am afraid we are talking about 90% of the world population, maybe more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  6:20:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well aty least i'm safe. i mean flook at me .....i'm a friggin' genious!!!!!!!!! al;l u tiny little ingrates cower at my power. heheheheh ahahahah

oooooooo look guys bleunow it's green.....WOOHOO ORANGE!!!!!!! FUCKIN' CAPS LOCKK

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
flook? Okay...

Johnny cash don't smoke hash..

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  8:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok then i'm screwed...i'm a dumbass

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000