Paramount 06/27/02 ChaosView Extrapolation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  8:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, Just got a call today from TR and he wanted me to post that he is doing a show at The Paramount in Santa Fe NM in Bar B on Thursday June 27th, 02. Doors are at 9pm and TR will perform shortly thereafter, so get there early. I hope some of you can make it as it sounds like it should be really KEWL. TR has expanded upon his ChaosView theme and will now be doing a multi-media show along with his performance. On the last tour he had talked about wanting to do something like this and has been working on putting it together. Musically, you can expect it to be alot like the performances on the ChaosView tour only with lots of kewl images to accompany the music in the show. TR is really excited about the project and says this is the way he has always envisioned the complete performance of the ChaosView shows. He hopes to do a couple more shows over the summer at The Paramount to hone the show and see if there will be anyway to take it on the road with us in the fall. I really hope he can make it work, I really want to see "the whole enchilada". I am so bummed I cannot be at the upcoming Santa Fe show. I bet it will be amazing. Be sure to check it out if you can.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  8:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main Entry: ex·trap·o·late
Pronunciation: ik-'stra-p&-"lAt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -lat·ed; -lat·ing
Etymology: Latin extra outside + English -polate (as in interpolate) —more at EXTRA-
Date: 1874
transitive senses
1 : to infer (values of a variable in an unobserved interval) from values within an already observed interval
2 a : to project, extend, or expand (known data or experience) into an area not known or experienced so as to arrive at a usually conjectural knowledge of the unknown area b : to predict by projecting past experience or known data
intransitive senses
: to perform the act or process of extrapolating
- ex·trap·o·la·tion /-"stra-p&-'lA-sh&n/ noun
- ex·trap·o·la·tive /-'stra-p&-"lA-tiv/ adjective
- ex·trap·o·la·tor /-"lA-t&r/ noun

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  9:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha! I learned how to extrapolate near the end of the last semester....coincidence???? I think not!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  02:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOOOO, most likely SYNCHRONICITY!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2002 :  5:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shit - wish you would have had more notice...I tried getting plane tickets but there's no flights available

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could go.....someone tape the show..

I sound like Erich, don't I?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  04:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Our prayers go with Kyle!! Everyone think positive thoughts. I so wish I was gonna go to this show. I am so bummed I am going to have to miss it. I am definitely going to try and make the next one. Hopefully he will give us a little more notice.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  5:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like I said in the post in the TR section, I can't wait to hear reports from the show. IT WILL BE A SENSORY OVERLOAD!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  10:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean, I almost got a friend to drive out there with me for it. Unfortunately he couldn't pull it together at the last minute. I almost went alone but faced with a 60 hour drive in 3 or 4 days all by myself after having not gone to bed the night before I was going to leave, I thought better of doing it alone. So bummed. Maybe next TIMe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2002 :  10:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wish I could go, sounds like something very very special!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000