SO???? how was 4/13!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tell us tell us tell us!!!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was wondering the same thing Erich. If it's anything like the feb 2002 show it's gonna blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't even know there was a show the other day. Where/etc was it? Too bad all of us from the board can't make it over there for those random shows.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  1:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One difference in this show and the LEAP DAY show was how much more polished Tim had his pet rocks. I never seen him sweat so much either. Too bad my software locked up while I was saving the recording in my laptop. We lost the power amps to the PA right before Tim went on. It was a Chaotic view for sure. But after we all gave up, I tried one more thing and it stayed on the rest of the show. Oh yeh, then there was the 4 or 5 classical guitar pieces.
It was a cut-away with a pickup and a big fluffy mic inside plugged straight into a DI box to the PA, (no sans amp). Tim dailed it in with the on board electronics, tweaked the tuning, and seemlessly developed a delicate and intimate relationship with the nylon strings. It was XXX! ha! The only classical piece I remember is Jemez Rolloing Waves.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  2:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn... that sounds cool.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000