I need help from some good tabbers.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  01:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need some tab for "All Along the Watchtower" on Listener Supported, the plucking part right before he starts to sing. Thanks.

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  01:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who the fuck cares?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  02:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well basically.......you just need to fool around with Am G F G
but I think he plays both Gs differently. Kind of like this....

e-0---3---1---3
b-1---3---1---3
g-2---0---2---4
d-2---0---3---5
a-0---2---3---5
E-0---3---1---3

He fools around primarily with the g and e strings. But I'm not sure since I haven't played it for a while and I don't have my guitar with me.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  06:44:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
joemoe, did you check some of the links I put in the Tab section? There might be a tab for that amongst all of that stuff. Check it out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  2:14:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
uhh, the first chord should have the 1 on the b not the a.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  5:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
true true saint jude,

-p

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoops! Correction made.....now I feel like an idiot!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you REALLY want it verbatim I will tab it out for you... but you can do what Dave does and just mess around fingerpicking with Am G and F, both in the open chord positions and the barred positions.

And Crash... where the hell ya been?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i found a tab site with a pretty swell tab of the new intro...i'll post it soon as i find it...lemme switch to AOL first

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.auburn.edu/~gillins/watchtower.html

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  12:58:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, I gotta try that intro out. I think it's the best intro for Watchtower that i've heard.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  06:58:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow!!! Where did all these insanely in-depth tabs come from?!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  1:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that site has some of the best DMB tabs, they don't put tabs on teh site if the don't sound great, and some are done my Luke David, i think that's his name, he's done a few Tim tabs on this site.

Jay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000