Booking Agent for TR now Skyline Music
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  04:24:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, Good news! Tom Baggott's company, The Booking Agency was bought out by Skyline Music. Nothing will change for TR, but hopefully it will open up alot more markets and venues for TR to play in. It may even give us the chance to pick and choose venues in certain cities, which would help us get gigs in venues that don't have such restricting age requirements. We will see. It is a good thing all the way around. So our congratulations go out Tom and crew for their success and we wish them much continued success. Thanx Tom for all your hard word and for just being a friend. Fluffy

Tom's new info. Update your address books:

Skyline Music
RA: Tom Baggott
tom@skylineonline.com
phone: (802) 860-7188
fax: (802) 865-1122
http://www.skylineonline.com

As soon as I can get hold of Jon, I will have him update the info on TimReynolds.com So you will always be able to find it there if you need it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  05:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!!!! Check out Skyline Music artist roster.

http://www.skylineonline.com

The book some great acts. I know almost all the artists on there. Who knows maybe we will end up doing some shows with some of these acts. That would be way kewl.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:20:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Fluffy. Congrats Tim!!!

About time, people better recognize. I don't worshop just any ordanary GOD. You got it comin to you just keep cranking out the music. Just hope this won't make you and Fuffy 'untouchable' @ shows... Gotta have our pictures retaken together with Fluffy in it too.
CONGRATS TIM.
Jason Drewes-

http://www.smgallstars.com
mail to: smgallstars@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

DKoesterich
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  3:58:16 PM  Show Profile  Send DKoesterich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

This is amazing!! Victor Wooten is on Skyline. Tim Reynolds, and Victor Wooten
are both within my favorite 5 arists! (Tim being first of course). I pray to g-d that
Tim and Vic end up going on tour together, or even doing some sets/songs together.
It would be unbelievable!!! (And I'd pay for the tickets nomatter what the cost).

This rules!

Dani

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  5:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I pray to g-d that
Tim and Vic end up going on tour together, or even doing some sets/songs together.

Hell yeah! That'd be the best.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay.
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  5:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I cannot imagine the two of them trading licks... it would be like god armwrestling himself.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  8:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think it would be more like Jesus masterbating. can you imagine that? me niether.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  9:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason said:
quote:
Just hope this won't make you and Fuffy 'untouchable' @ shows...

Don't have to worry about that, only thing changing is our booking agent Tom has more at his disposal. Nothing should change for us on the road in the regard of which you speak.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000