If you Could have a third eye....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  5:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where would it be? No exceptions with this one, no cheese, plumbing equipment, fire, sandpaper, or shit coming oot of your mouth, just straight forward...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  7:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time. That way you don't have to lift your head when you're lying down to see something, or turn your head when something's behind you.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  7:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I concur. Good thinking. Have like a tiny one just inside a fingertip(or two consecutive fingers to preserve depth perception?).

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  7:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is a good idea, i can't think of anyone better...

One of my bass instructor's kids has something "wrong" w/ his eyes: he can move each one independantly like a bug. I would think that would be pretty cool...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  7:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd have to pass on the eyes on fingers idea... wouldn't be able to play guitar anymore. I'd probably just go for one on the back of my head so I'd be able to see in front of, and behind me.
-J

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  2:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that shit would be confusing. who could you tell what was ahead or behind you? what would that even look like? speaking of 3rd eyes. have any of you heard of third eye open? they're this string quintet i think, they do tool covers. i popped 8 billion boners a minute when i first heard them.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  2:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i popped 8 billion boners a minute when i first heard them.

I don't think that's possible.........

Jay you certainly have a bizarre imagination. Hummm, I don't think I would want any eyeball on my fingertip. I would be poking it all the time, especially when I type. I already have eyes in the back of my head, it's a mom thing. So, I really don't know where I could use an extra eye. LOL! Speaking of TOOL, the cover on Aenima is very kewl.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  2:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe that if I could have an extra eye (I DO have two), I would have it AROUND my body. I would give it about a 30 or 45 foot range around my body to play with. It could go out that far, and wouldn't be encumbered with optic nerves or anything, so it could turn around like it was spinning (really sharply, I mean).

With this eye, I could see what other people were seeing, cause I could just send my eye to where they were and watch what they were watching. But possibly more importantly, I would be able to watch myself, so I could see if my zipper was down or if I was looking particularly svelte that day. Also, I could use it like a radar of sorts. When in my room, I could position my eye outside and therefore see if someone was approaching, or even if someone was approaching, whether or not it was someone I wanted to see or not.

Yep, that's what I'd do.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course there are various other advantages to being able to watch one's self.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  4:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah..........if you're Narcassistic. (sp?)

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  5:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, true, but it wouldn't necessarily be for the sake of vanity. There are some times when an outside eye would be great. It would totally oblivate the need for mirrors on the ceiling, if you catch my drift. That's more or less what I meant.

Also, you could be safer that way. I mean, you could send your eye around corners and stuff and prevent someone from jumping you.

Yeah.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  5:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I had a 3rd eye, I'd give it to a blind person!!! nuff said!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......and you also have a lot of enemies........hmmmmmmm....

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  08:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If I had a 3rd eye, I'd give it to a blind person

How kind of you.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  09:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was the first thing that popped into my head. I thought it was such a brilliant idea I added it. I didn't even have to think about it. Funny how that works sometimes.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:34:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd put it on the right side of my head, so I could watch people without them knowing.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:41:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if i had a thrid eye, i would get confused all the time and probably fall down/ walk into shit alot.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that would be pretty damn funny!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:19:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If I had a 3rd eye, I'd give it to a blind person

But what could they do with it? They'd just be like...I've never felt something like this before...maybe its a cherry...then when they ate it, they'd be like AAAHHHHHH!!!! that was an eye. Too bad I couldn't see what I was eating.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:24:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or maybe he could........

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And maybe he'd just eat it anyway. Oooo. Then he'd be able to see what he was eating. Or really see himself eating his eye. Or see his eye being eaten, going where no man has gone before. That would be weird. Like the dildocam.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then wouldn't she have to be a virgin?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:37:10 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ummm. I don't think so. But it'd be ok if she was.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No what I meant was.....if it is considered "where no man has gone before" for a dildocam, then she would have to be a virgin.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EnthuTIMsiast said:
quote:
Or see his eye being eaten, going where no man has gone before.

I am pretty sure Cpt Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise never ate eyes. Although I think one member of the crew was served eyes in GalaxyQuest!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's a funny one for you. I attended a nursing seminar on fetal monitoring a couple years ago and the speaker shared this story. There was a woman with a bizarre sense of humor that took a prosthetic eye ball and conveniently placed it downtown, ya know what I mean. She went for her yearly gynecological exam and surprise! I guess the doc had the shock of his life when he placed the speculum and saw an eye ball peeking at him! If you didn't find that funny, I guess you have to be an OB/GYN nurse to appreciate it.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:42:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA, thats nasty

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  8:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time. That way you don't have to lift your head when you're lying down to see something, or turn your head when something's behind you.

Good Lord, talk about being lazy, jeezs.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jamie said:
quote:
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time.

I just have to ask, which finger would it be on? Your index finger? If so, the irony of that is hysterical. You do realize that in most cases the finger you would use to poke someones eye out is the index finger. So if it was on your index finger, theoretically, you could use your eye to poke someone elses eye out. How weird is that. Poke out 2 eyes with 1 poke.

by the way, I have rethought the whole 3rd eye question and decided that if I had a 3rd eye, I would use it to keep and EYE on that sneaky NARC, pcbdmb!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Poke out 2 eyes with 1 poke.

I think that's a Three Stooges move.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but the stooges used 2 fingers. Now with modern technology, we can accomplish the same thing with 1! We are the luckiest generation ever!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What'll they think of next?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:28:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Apparently, the internet on computers! Who'd uh thunk it?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:29:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way!! Well slap me silly and call me Susan!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Susan, LAY OFF THE D'OH!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
k

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Could your posts be any shorter?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:54:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew I shouldn't have asked!

Ha!! Did ya one better, guess you could say I one-uped ya!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:57:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess so! Not like it really makes a difference!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:03:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good thing you don't have a 3rd eye, cause I would have to punch you again in your 3rd eye!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....wow! I think I'm the only person to ever get three black eyes!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Certainly the first person to have 3 at the same time!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT, another bizarre one from the warped, twisted mind of JAY.

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
one more....The infamous Fire or Sand!!!!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAMN!! I knew I forgot one!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000