Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  12:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The day you were born!

JANUARY

2 Isaac
25 HispanicTeenGuitarist

FEBRUARY

6 enthuTIMsiast
11 Mellow Trippin
25 pcbdmb

MARCH

9 Inky
12 dirtysloth

APRIL

1 NeverKillADream
2 tericee
11 GuitarGuy305
12 Micheal
28 Xar666

MAY

4 CPPJames
8 muldercat
22 Ranting Thespian
23 jenkins
30 Fleabass76
30 victorwootenfan

JUNE

6 jsoldo
13 reverendmaynard14
20 Jamie M
30 Reese

JULY

4 Saint Jude
26 Erich with an h
26 TalkingNeurons

AUGUST

20 Black Lotus
20 rubylith
29 JoeGamo05
SEPTEMBER

4 Liz K
22 Fluffy
23 Jay

OCTOBER

3 jen-jen
6 dan p.
31 powdrdogdmb

NOVEMBER

12 Arthen
23 Krystal

DECEMBER

1 Shamrok
8 courtney1284
12 Evergreen
14 KevinLesko
19 James M.
21 FZ
28 Street-Samurai
29 Silky The Pimp
31 br1
? Tim Reynolds

The list is just the beginning. There are lots of you that need to be added, so just post it and I'll be happy to edit the list! We don't want to forget about anyone!!

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  12:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops, sorry Liz. When I posted my topic that siad, "happy birthday to me", it was actually a day late, cuase I did it at around 12:15, all ready saturday. Mine's on the 25th. Thank you, that's very nice of you to make this topic.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  1:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All fixed HTG and you are very welcome!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  1:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW! my birthday is the day after Fluffy's!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  1:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha, still dont got me on that list.... well looks like i must inform u of the date... 7-4

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  2:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, Saint Jude is firecracker baby, I should have known! Jay is your BD the 23rd?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  2:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  3:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
December 29... have there been that many birthday threads?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  4:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, they say they celebrate our nations indipendence on july 4th... but really its just a celebration in my honor.... hey shut up i will believe it if i want to.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  6:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are quite a few birthday posts and I'm sure I missed a few. It was very amusing to read the old posts. We are missing Tericee, Evergreen, Xar666, dan p. and the new guys to name a few... Sorry if I missed anyone, just let me know!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  7:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whoa, how do you know my B-Day? Did I post it somewhere? I haven't been here too long.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  9:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

quote:
Whoa, how do you know my B-Day?

Should I tell him???? It's a secret......

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  9:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
she works for the government.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  11:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, I feel so left out... I'm June 20, if you'd like to add it.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  11:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Done deal Jamie M. Ok dan p.,it's time to confess your day of birth.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  11:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

yeah, they say they celebrate our nations indipendence on july 4th... but really its just a celebration in my honor.... hey shut up i will believe it if i want to.

BULLSHIT!

Mine is May 30th

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  11:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
BULLSHIT!

Awww... why did u have to disillusion me. :-(

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2002 :  12:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Should I tell him???? It's a secret......

Oh, C'mon, tell me. Please. :)

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2002 :  2:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lenny: It's a secret
Carl: Shut uuuuuuuup.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2002 :  6:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yep....that was one nice secret organization we had there once.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2002 :  8:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Name - David

Age - 14

Birthday - July 26th

Location - GA

Ocupation - Student

To answer your question TalkingNeurons, I found the post in the getting to know you thread.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2002 :  9:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
2 April

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2002 :  9:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
only if it were a day earlier... what fun could have been had on your birthday by your rents and or siblings.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  8:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oct 6.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  10:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

only if it were a day earlier... what fun could have been had on your birthday by your rents and or siblings.

I was almost born the previous day, but avoided it by being born 36 minutes after midnight! Which is good, since we celebrate my parents' anniversary on 1 April. I'm not sure why, but they did get married on April Fool's Day.

teri

p.s. Fluffy is my only sibling. And that's probably a good thing. As different as we turned out, I can't image what a third one of us would be like!

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  10:49:33 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri that's great, sounds like your folks have a sense of humor! Could you imagine if Fluffy was an identical twin? Identical twins facinate me. I don't see them born very often, but it never ceases to amaze me! There are a lot more fraternal twins. It was really cool one night a patient delivered twins, one before midnight and the next after midnight! They had different birthdays!!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  12:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It was really cool one night a patient delivered twins, one before midnight and the next after midnight! They had different birthdays!!

Thats pretty damn cool, and rather odd.

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  4:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
To answer your question TalkingNeurons, I found the post in the getting to know you thread.

Riiiiggghhhhttt, I remember.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  4:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
me and talkingnuerons are the same age...interesting...i thought i was the youngest here for a while...oh well you've taken my pride away, TalkingNuerons, now i must kill you...no wait that won't solve anything...okay now i'm just rambling...Anyone drink four RedBulls in one sitting????? WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  6:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

me and talkingnuerons are the same age...interesting...i thought i was the youngest here for a while...oh well you've taken my pride away, TalkingNuerons, now i must kill you...no wait that won't solve anything...okay now i'm just rambling...Anyone drink four RedBulls in one sitting????? WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Jay

Jude?

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  6:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes i have drinken 4 red bulls within 30 mintues... i started to have trouble breathing and had to just sit there for another 30 untill my heart rate came down.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  6:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm waiting on my heartbeat to come down right now.

I thought meditation was supposed to bring your heart rate down....

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  7:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it does, but the four redbulls was amazing...i drank them in aboot thirty minutes as a bet...and we went ootside after that...wow...it was INSANE, MANG! Has anyone ever said mang since like 1996?

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've never said Mang.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i read it in one of my friend's Ween CDs. Of course since it's Ween and they are always on TONS of cocaine, they put it in thier liner notes. People don't like ween becasue they think they are really horrible musicians, that's what i thought at first, but they are really great musicians and song writers.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What is that like mustard-flavored Tang?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...TONS of cocaine, they put it in thier liner notes.

They put tons of cocaine in their liner notes?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute...I'm confused...

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:43:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it must be that new condenced cocain

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  8:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe....you said "cock"

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  9:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say cock all the time... cock cock cock cock cock cock.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  9:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehehehehehe.....

Marge, you know I can't say titmouse without giggling like a schoolgirl...

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  12:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sockpuppets.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  01:43:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would suggest against using that specific sock..........

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  09:42:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im hoping someone will get the reference.... come on simpsons fans

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  3:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
noooo, they are huge cocaine consumers, and they WRITE funny stuf fin thier liner notes, not Kottke funny liner notes, but sort of funny liner notes. Mang, if sayed fast, is a differnt way of saying, Man!, as in, " Man, I wish i could pay attention in school," or, " I wish i could pay attention in school, mang!"

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  6:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
..........and in a flash captain obvious strikes again...............

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  7:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Red Bull. Can you find that at any grocery store? And for how much.
(I've never seen them anywhere, and i've only seen one person drink one in the period since they've been out, or since the commercials have been popping up)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  7:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

noooo, they are huge cocaine consumers, and they WRITE funny stuf fin thier liner notes, not Kottke funny liner notes, but sort of funny liner notes. Mang, if sayed fast, is a differnt way of saying, Man!, as in, " Man, I wish i could pay attention in school," or, " I wish i could pay attention in school, mang!"

So why not just say "Man!"............I can't seem to comprehend this.......anyway..

Saint Jude said:
quote:

im hoping someone will get the reference.... come on simpsons fans

I'm sorry.....sockpuppets?.......I can't figure out where that is from.......is it from one of the newer ones because I don't really watch the new ones.....since they suck.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  9:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not really newer... a few years back... but i will give a hint... marge says it.

Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  10:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

sockpuppets.

where?? where?!? AHHH!!!

"Seems like people are the viruses
And earth is simply tired of us"-311-.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:19:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
bueno.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  05:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
touche! Looks like I'm losing my edge......I gotta start watching TV again.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  5:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG, RedBull can be found at any grocery store, at least in C(Hard-On Ohio...It werks!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, correct me if I am wrong as I have never been a mother, but, doesn't the child start breathing THRU the mother in the womb? So your first breath would actually be in the womb. I am sure you meant first breath "on your own" but the title of the post just got me thinking. Glad to be back, sorry I have been outta touch for so long. Glad to hear things are going better for you. Congrats on the tix to all the DMB shows. Hopefully you will find time, between all the DMB shows, to grace us with your presence at a (hopefully)nearby TR show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First of all, Glad to see ya here Mr. Fluffy! You pose an excellent question. Fetal respiration takes place thru the placenta and umbilical cord. As a fetus matures, they begin to do respiratory movements, fetal breathing. This is actually good when we look at them on ultrasound and see that they are doing that. You are right in the fact that they do the movemnts, but they are not getting oxygen that way. Sooo,in birth it is when we take a our first breath of air.....actual respiration with the lungs. Something funny, Emily was asking about CPR and she said how does mouth to mouth PARTICIPATION work?! It was an enjoyable laugh, out of the mouth of babes! You can definitely count me in on seeing TR when he tours. I must brag though, I will be going to 6 DMB shows this tour!! Gotta run to Alison's play, she's in the Musicman! Peace, Liz

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am a big fan of mouth to mouth PARTICIPATION!!! Especially if it leads to mouth to "other things" PARTICIPATION!!

Thanx for the education on the breathing of fetus'. I knew you could enlighten me and clear up my confusion. THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Gotta run to Alison's play, she's in the Musicman!

Alison. Alison K. MUWahhahhha... Does she play the fiddle?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  6:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see you picked up on that Jason. Actually, she is a dancer. Ali has taken dance lessons since she was 3 years old.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  08:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Thanx for the education on the breathing of fetus'. I knew you could enlighten me and clear up my confusion. THANX

Your welcome Fluffy. This message board is very enlightening....

To the top!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  08:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a big fan of mouth to mouth PARTICIPATION!!! Especially if it leads to mouth to "other things" PARTICIPATION!!

A little light shed....maybe! Not necessarily the same as ENLIGHTENED!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  08:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very true Evergreen.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

A little light shed...

I wish I had a little light shed. I would put it out in my back yard. Might allow gardens to grow. Mostly, it would be for a lawnmower. And a weedeater.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna go to the outhouse.

Wait a minute.....we don't have an outhouse......AAHHHH!!! My tool shed!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  06:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TOOL shed, good name for an outhouse!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just want a little light shed.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:48:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be an awesome ablum name, you know that?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too late! I already have the copyrights to it! If you post it again, I will have to call my lawyers!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  01:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What do you call a dozen lawyers jumping out of a plane?

Skeet.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  03:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whats the difference between a lawyer and a pile of shit?

NOTHING, except you can sometimes tolerate shit.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  04:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How are Xar666 and a lawyer alike?

They'll both keep fucking you even after you're dead.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  04:48:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But wait, the lawyer fucks you while you are alive and after you die, Xar666 just fucks you after.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:19:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, lawyers aren't all bad......I mean they die.....right??....RIGHT?!?!.....ANSWER ME!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:23:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What do you call pcbdmb at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:26:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! Hey!! I might be a narc, and I might be a lawyer, but I am not a communist!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not so sure about that, you did reference D'oh Chi Mihn!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Go to bed!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am!!! Thank you!!! Nite pcbdmb, its always a blast!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  09:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whats the difference between me and a bucket of shit?
The bucket, of course

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That made me laugh, but Jay, YOU should really LAY OFF "the putting yourself down"! We like you, even if there is no difference between you and shit.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Except the color.......but who cares aboot race anyway!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  5:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, you need to edit your b-day post to include INKY, March 9th.

At least that was the last one he gave us. Hopefully he was sober and that is the right one!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  8:54:22 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK... Thanks Fluffy.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  10:26:21 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guitarguy, during your hiatus I created a birthday list.
Do I have the right date?

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  6:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, APril 11th is right. How'd you come up with that list? Reading a lot of posts?

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2002 :  10:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Many of the dates were on the getting to know you thread. Some people were getting birthday greetings. I made the list so no one would feel left out when their day arrives. If there is anyone else here that would like their birthday added, just make a post. Hey Fluffy, did you ever find out TR's birthday?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh Crap!!!!!! Back to the top! I forgot Micheal!!!!!I'm so sorry..

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I apparently haven't picked up on whose name is Micheal. So who is that?

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  1:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1258

This link may answer your question.....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:18:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Michael is a friend of TR's who lives out in New Mexico. He is the one who recorded the last Paramount show and may record the first few shows of the upcoming tour.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  11:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, Give Micheal a HI five for me and please tell him I said thank you very very much!!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  1:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May 30th, i just now finally read this post, so it's a bit late. Wow me and fleabass gots the same b-day!! nice!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  03:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Add VWF to your list Liz!! Yeah, we will be able to wish 2 people happy birthday at the same time. Saves posts. I share a birthday with Joan Jett, so kewl!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  9:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got ya on the list VWF!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank ya thank ya liz!

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  10:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya welcome!! Anyone else want their day posted, just let me know!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  06:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Still trying to remember to ask TR his. Sorry, but it is kinda the last thing on my mind when I talk to him. I have written myself a note, now I just have to remember to read the note. Maybe I sould write myself a note to remind me to read the note and ask the question. Seems like alot of work for a B-day question. Oh Well.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluff, you can always tie a string on an apendage of your birthday suit to remember! Need any help??? LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I actually remembered to ask him and he would rather keep it a secret. All I can remember is it is around the middle of Dec. some time. It was right as we were leaving his house to return home. Rew and I were actually there on his birthday one year. Anyway, I respect the mans privacy. We can just celebrate all of Dec. as TR b-day month. Except for that pesky Jesus guys b-day on the 25th. Maybe we should leave that one to Jesus, he might get bummed if we celebrate TR's birthday on his. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I'm sorry Fluffy. I certainly respect TR's privacy. We all have secrets and prefer to keep them that way.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
His apparently stems from his days touring with DMB. He never wanted them to find out when it was cause he was afraid of the band backlash. So while on tour with them his b-day came and went and a couple of days later Dave asked "Don't you have a b-day coming up soon?" Tim just said, "Maybe!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000