Who are...........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  2:50:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the lucky bastards that get to see TR play in New Mexico? I hope someone tapes and has a kind heart to share with the rest of us unfortunate souls!

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  5:58:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my soul is unfortunate. i sold it on ebay for 10 bucks. i wasn't using it.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  6:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know what you were talking about at first Liz K. Then I figured you got your info somewhere, so I looked on the frontpage. (I always just go straight here.)

So too bad we can't just get a caravan and all drive out there to NM. I know I would be on Silky's way, along with anyone else leaving from the ATL. I think two or three vans coming from the East could get us all oot there...whadda ya think? One or two from DC and NYC, one from ATL or FL. Sounds like a plan to me.

And dan p., I bought your soul on ebay. I thought the ad was for dan p. souP, not dan p.'s soul. My mistake. I'll sell it back to you for $20. Now....about that soup....

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  6:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good to me Jason, I need a vacation!! LOL! I wonder if Rew would drive?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  7:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

my soul is unfortunate. i sold it on ebay for 10 bucks. i wasn't using it.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! That reminds me of the episode where Bart sells his soul for $5. The best part was when he bought the foam dinosaurs that he thought would eat Lisa and instead floated into the drain.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  8:11:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the van frm new york could pick me and Super up...let us pack our bags, kids, we're gonna go to NEW MEXICO!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  8:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2002 :  11:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ummmmmmm.........ditto.....

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2002 :  3:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no p soup. i can get you a nice bowl of manchowder, though.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2002 :  7:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll only eat that if it's in a bread bowl...because that's how I eat all my chowders.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2002 :  10:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love clam chowder in a bread bowl...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  03:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
indeed, clam chowder is quite good.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2002 :  11:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kind of a funny story....When I went on a mission trip to all the missions in northern California, we ate clam chowder in a bread bowl at every wharf and seafood restaraunt we found and the best we ever ate was at Disneyland!

Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  12:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This string kinda reminds me of the movie Rat Race that I saw with my kids last week. Everybody is racing to New Mexico and crashing through fences.

I'm a lucky NM resident bastard. I will be at the show with at least an audio recording device. I will make the recording available via B&P.

Diane told me that Tim was doing vocals on this show and playing some TR3 songs that he has transposed to the equipment that he has programmed to accompany his electric guitar and singing. This is what Tim has been up to since the last tour. She said he has been working hard on this and is determined to see how it goes. I interpret this as a possiblility of TR1 tour.

Tim is also a great vocalist and an important voice as a lyricist. Listening to "Free Tibet" on Astral Projection this morning driving to work, I couldn't help but picture the twin towers as the "american church" referenced in the song. This picture really puts into perspection the reality of the "plight" of the Tibetan peoples. The fact that Tim purposely avoids the pop culture and comercial mainstream makes Tim's mesasage sincere and honest.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  12:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whew, I'd love to hear a live version of Bad Side. That is one of my favorite songs right now. And I think it would sound great with just TR1, even without TR2 and TR3.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  12:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've had to do some thinking.
I've had to search myself.
Sometimes we keep on reaching.
Sometimes it just don't help.

You can't hide
Your bad side
It was trouble to me yet
I'll no more try
I'll open my eyes
And it's going out to me.

Guess there's something I'm used to.
The fact that you're not here.
It must be meant to be yeahhae
Your choice was made quite clear.

You can't hide
Your bad side
It was trouble to me yet
I'll no more try
I'll open my eyes.
And it's going out to me

In memory of a fallen leige
Burned by the air that I breathe
It once saved me
All the love you gave me

In memory of a fallen leige
Burned by the air that I breathe
It once saved me
All the love you gave me

It once saved me
The Love You gave to Me.

No longer am I helpless
The more I realize
To overcome my weakness
We must have compromised

You can't hide
Your bad side
It was trouble to me yet

I'll no more try I'll open my eyes
And it's going out to me

You can't hide your bad side
It was trouble to me yet
I'll no more try
I'll open my eyes
And it's going out to me yet.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  1:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what an awesome song.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  8:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure I have a live version of Bad Side on some of my old TR3 shows, I just might take some time to track down! I obviously, haven't had much free times lately.. hell. I don't think I've posted here in weeks :-(

Michael, I'm glad you replied, I was going to email you to ask if you will be attending/taping. Your last recording of the benefit show turned out great!

You have no idea how excited I am that Tim will be doing vocals and playing TR3 songs, since I think I like TR3 even more than Tim's solo acoustic work. (I wonder if he is gonna bust out with the leather, gasmask, and whole rock star outfit again?)It's too bad that Houston and Johnny arent able to tag along, Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see how this turns out. I noticed that the fans were really going nuts for the Electric Guitar encores last tour... maybe they will turn out in masses to see a TR electric tour. Who Knows? I sure hope so.

Friggin School! If i could I'd "SO" take a train out to NM!

Can't wait to hear your recording Mike!

PEACE-OUT

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2002 :  8:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much Micheal!!!!!! Liz

Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2002 :  7:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, I'm glad you liked the recording that I B&P'ed with you. Tim was wanting me to multitrack that show for him, but the sound person couldn't afford us the individual outputs that night. This show however, Tim is bringing me in to run the board so I should have the oppourtunity to hook up my 8 track recorder. If they use the same board that they usually use in the B-bar, (mackie 1604vlz) I will be able to multitrack this show for Tim to mix the way he wants it to be mixed. He's very excited about the show and I'm excited for the oppourtunity to help this show run technically smoother for him than the last show he did here in the main room. I'll post a set list on the Tim related side first thing Friday morningish.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim says Michael did indeed record the show along with Kyle. So we should all be able to get a copy. Whoo HOO!! Hey Michael, Fluffy here, looking forward to seeing you again in the not to distant future.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  2:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry folks, but I only have the first set and the last song of the show due to a hard drive disaster on my recorder. Send a B&P to 6912 Edwina NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.

Hats off to Kyle who braved a bout of food poisioning to get his usual superb video.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again too Fluffy.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Michael, Sorry to hear about the disaster. TR told me about the other day on the phone. People had been asking about it in other posts, but I was afraid to mention it until I heard from you. I was hoping there was going to be some way to salvage it. Sorry to hear that was not the case. I have not talked to Kyle yet but hopefully both sets came out OK for him on video. Thanx again for being willing to B+P for everyone, I know they really appreciate it. Looks like I will be seeing you near the end of April or early May. Looks like the short tour in that time frame is going to end up being in the West contrary to the earlier posting that i might be an east coast run. Sorry for getting anyones hopes up. I was just posting info as I had it, and as I pointed out, things were still up in the air and could change, which is still the case. As we get concrete info I will let you all know. Thanx again to Michael for his time and support. Glad to hear your projects with TR are going so well. He is quite excited about them.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  9:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your equipment troubles Micheal. I'm happy you were able to tape part of the show. Thank you! That's very kind of you to offer it as a B&P. Is Kyle recovered from his ordeal?

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  9:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Looks like the short tour in that time frame is going to end up being in the West contrary to the earlier posting that i might be an east coast run.

Woo hoo! We win!!!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  9:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lucky you...... I'm a bit bummed out about it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  9:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry Liz, it will happen. It has too! We haven't been on the east coast in ages. My GUESS(and it is only a guess) is the fall. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  9:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gloated.

Actually, I'm just as excited to see Fluffy as I am to see TIM. We haven't seen each other in person since the last tour.

I used to travel to DC quite a bit, but since I switched jobs the trips have dwindled. So now his touring is my main chance to hang out with my brother (and fix his computer) for a day.

teri

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  9:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm so sick of hearing about the West. you fucking numenoreans. the island wasn't enough for you. now look at you. you're wandering rangers, protecting the land of a race no one cares about. what a shame you didn't sink with numenor.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  10:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Calm down, say "OMMMMMMM" again "OMMMMMMMMMM" now don't you feel better. Thats what they do in California which is out west! DOAH, sorry about that. Begin again say "OMMMMMMMMMMMMM" again "OMMMMMMMMM" continue........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  10:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You are wrong. I am not a Númenórean, but a Queen of the Valar. My name is Nienna. In my halls in the distant west, I weep for the suffering of Arda. Now I also weep for you, as you remain bitter in the Halls of Waiting. Waiting for TIM.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, this is getting way over my head!!! Must be in bizarro world again. Must wake up, must quit having these nightmares!! Please alarm clock go off, please!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  01:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Looks like the short tour in that time frame is going to end up being in the West contrary to the earlier posting that i might be an east coast run.

Woo hoo! We win!!!

teri

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, California proves that it's the best!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  5:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Neva... East coast ownz joo.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  5:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri I'm happy that will get to see your bro and Tim. Maybe the fall will have the more EXTENSIVE tour for the east coast. Wishful thinking.... I am use to waiting for things so thats nothing new. I guess I should be happy to have tickets for 6 dmb shows(spring/summer tour) and Incubus in May.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  6:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
holy crap.. west??? YAY!!! Hope to see y'all soon.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  03:56:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To quote TR, "High in the West"

To quote The Lizard King, "The west is the best!"

To quote Horace Greeley, "Go west young man...."

To quote the russians during the cold war, "You decadent westerners"

Western Civilization

The Old West

Wild, Wild West

Westerns & Spaghetti Westerns

Adam West

Way out West

West Hollywood

Best Western

Westwood One

West Virgina

for the girls: NINE WEST & Vivienne Westwood

West Covina

West Indies

The West Wing

West Point

Key West

West Bank

Westinghouse

Paul Westerberg

Leslie West of Mountain & West, Bruce & Laing

West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band

Pavement "Westing"

West Side Story

Weston

Western Medicine(yuck!!)

West Nile Virus(yuck, again!!)

and if your Elmer Fudd

The west is histowee!

West your weary head!

Help, I have been awested for kilwing a wascally wabbit!

Ahhhh, West & wewaxation

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  09:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or maybe westauwant?

west awea!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  12:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Give it a west for the west of us!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Michael lives out WEST. Our tour is out WEST and will take us all over the WEST!! No WEST for the wicked!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000