New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  4:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
u know whats people these days, there all very very much too involved with masturbation.
i mean your jerkin' off behind the counter at burger king its like" hey donny can you take this order for me?" "yeah man i got spooge on my hands, thanks donny"
am i right?

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  5:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mike i think you are the only one obbsessed to THAT extent....FLuffy once said, MAstrbation is not an addiction, it is a cumpulsion

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  8:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"You masterbate more than anyone on the planet!"
"Tell me something I don't know."
"When you do it, you're thinking about guys."
"Dude! Not all the time!"

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  8:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dogma, haha, good movie.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  8:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I didn't cum on you Pete I swear."
-J

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  9:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
poopy trim.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  2:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, it could be worse. I could be doing it at work =)

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  6:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I'd say in a given week I get about 15 minutes of real, actual, work... done."
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  6:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Office Space

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Is that my stapler? It looks like my stapler."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"We noticed you have been missing work lately."

"I wouldn't say I've been MISSING it!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  4:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've only seen it once, so I don't know his name.....but my favorite character is the boss because my high school calculus teacher/physics teacher/track coach always talked like that. She'd always say mmkay. I laughed so hard whenever he talked in the movie. Thank God I didn't see Office Space until college otherwise I would be failing all her classes right now!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  4:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  4:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MUWAHHAAhhhaaha .. ha ... h.

That one's just for FLEABASS.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  4:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe that guy reminds everyone of someone. To me, it's my former boss at the eyeglass place I worked. He was the doctor and I made glasses, and I'm telling you what, he is exactly like that guy in the movie. Same mannerisms, same wording and all that. I could have just kicked him most of the time. But I ditched him, so it's all good now.

Werd up.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  04:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am sure they based his character on "THAT GUY" we ALL know.

Everyone has worked with some prick like that!! EVERYONE!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  12:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's amazing how many people seem to HATE that movie... I guess it's kinda like The Big Lebowski, either you love it or you hate it, and most people hate it.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  12:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Office Space? I can't imagine why anyone would hate that movie!

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  01:24:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Exactly! Everyone I've talked to said they loved that movie! Of course, everyone I've talked to is in college, so what would I know.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  07:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that has alot to do with it's dry, dark, sarcastic sense of humor. It appeals to a certain crowd and the rest find it trite and annoying. Luckily, we all know better. That movie rocks!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  5:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe.....exactly...........D-OH!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000