New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2002 :  7:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to the mall today with my bro, my friend, and my mom sitting in the passanger seat of my new car. It was a smooth ride ,we get to the mall, and I want to go buy a poster from Spencers. Right before I pay for it, something catches my eye. . ."fart machine" was on the label. It was $16, but I didnt care. I snatched it up, and payed, then, relized I needed batteries, paid for those. Opened it up in my car, relized I needed a phillips head screw driver. Went to SEARS, paid $3 for a small screwdriver, opened it up, put in the batts, then we were set! I gave my friend my jacket, and he put it in the pockets, and damn! When you press the little romote control button, the five diffrent noises are funny as hell. We walked around the whole mall, letting out those fake farts. Walked into those quiet stores, book stores, card places, etc. Good times. Pick one up when you get the chance. I'm imature, haha, I know.

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  1:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Interesting .... an electronic whoopie cushon.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  2:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh they're more than just an electronic whoopy cushion... they are remote control. Hide one in the couch cushion and it can be quite a convincing way to embarrass a friend at a party.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  6:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But not at one of your parties....huh Silky!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you insinuating that prostitutes don't get embarrassed?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  01:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh...they could get embarrassed, but it would take a lot more work to do it.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  01:42:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Touché.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another funny little thing. Today, I drove to my friends house, and we hung out for a while, played some Twisted Metal Black (that game is screwed up) and then, when I was leaving, pulling out of his drive way, he comes out driving his mustang. He slams on the gas, and does this donut. He comes off his concrete drive onto his back yard where he later told me his mom is trying to grow some nice grass. He finishs half of the donut there, spraying mud and grass EVERYWHERE. He comes out of the car, "holy shit! I'm fucked! My moms going to kill me!" LOL.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:
Oh they're more than just an electronic whoopy cushion... they are remote control. Hide one in the couch cushion and it can be quite a convincing way to embarrass a friend at a party.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that exactly what you do with a whoopee cushion? Only you don't need batteries, a screwdriver, or a remote control. Simplicity is GENIUS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  01:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that exactly what you do with a whoopee cushion? Only you don't need batteries, a screwdriver, or a remote control. Simplicity is GENIUS!!!

Very true. But the remote is the best part! Standing back 20 feet and pressing away, embarassing friends around girls. Which reminds me, my friend put his own fart machine in the back pack of a very hot girl, and she got her friends over to sit with her. He pressed away, and the expressions of disgust on there faces and asking who did it was the funniest moment in that class.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  07:30:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But using the whoopee cushion without a remote can be used the same way. Plant the whoopee cushion and step back 20 feet and that thing will still go off, no batteries or remote needed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  1:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep but a whoopie cusion can only be used once before you have to blow it back up... whereas this can go on several times before someone actually picks up on it.
-J

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  9:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy is always a little hesitant with new technology. I'm sure that one of these days he'll realize how PERFECT this electronic gadget truly is. Just like he now appreciates his cell phone, his computer, and TurboTax.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  01:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TurboTax??? Is that something that does your taxes really fast?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  12:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is true, I am slow on the uptake with this new-fangled world we live in. I like the old tried and true. I am a simple man(mind) who like the simpler things in life. Maybe its the Indian in me. I do believe with each new level of technology we lose a litte more of our humanity. There is less interaction with people on a person F2F level than ever before. That cannot be good. As the world goes farther and farther down the toilet, I look for a cause. One I can see is people have a hard time communicating with one another. "I" think this is directly attributable to technology. People don't have deal with other living human beings as much as they did when I was growing up. Now we have speed pass for gas, automatic tellers for banks, shopping online, the list goes on and on. Let me ask you, do you know your butchers name? We just don't interact with people like we used to. To many conveniences that get us around having to communicate or interact with one another. Granted email and the internet have allowed us to communicate with more people that we might have if we didn't have it, but the downside is people spend most of their time on it and now neglect their neighbors, family and friends. It would be great if their could be a happy medium. All these things were supposed to make our lives easier. They have, but at what price. I am not anti-technology but I do think we need to examine how we use it and not let it take us over. I am a people-person. It seems to me so many of the problems of the world are lack of communication or being able to talk to one another. Everyone is so quick to fly off the handle when faced with words or ideas they do not like. Noone is ready to sit down, discuss, and try to work it out. Just slow down and make sure you keep the machines in your life in their place, do not let them become YOUR life. I will step down off my soapbox now before I am accused of brainwashing or suspected of being the next unabomber. PEACE(and communication)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  2:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But... but... it's just... a little... whoopie... cushion...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  2:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was laughing to myself about that as I typed that big long diatribe. I just sort of got off on a tangent after reading my sisters comment. The whole thing seemed really funny since it was over an electronic whoopee cushion, but it does not change the way I feel about technology. It just seemed like a good place to try to brainwash a few more people. It certainly gave me a good chuckle thought. All that over a whoopee cushion, but think about it starts with a teeny little thing like a whoopee cushion and then next thing you know, everyone in the world has computers. DOAH!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  11:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

it starts with a teeny little thing like a whoopee cushion and then next thing you know, everyone in the world has computers. DOAH!!!!

I don't think that's how it started.......

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000