Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Requeum for a Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  02:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW, WHAT A GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!! One of the best I've ever seen. I thourghly enjoyed this movie. (and it wasnt even the directors cut, I REALLY need to get that one). But if you like drug movies or movies with a lot of imagery and symbolism, I HIGHLY recomend seeing this (preferably the DVD). Actually I'm probably going to buy the dietor's cut DVD, I liked it that much!

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  08:25:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, this is a good movie. I was disturbed at some points (my queasy stomac), But the graphic content depicting drug use was very strong. I felt they left nothing out in this movie. It's a must see.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was actually really looking forward to seeing this but forgot all about it. Thanx for reminding me. I will pass on my comments when I see it. Thanx Kev.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  5:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Be sure to get the director's version if you can.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that I know there IS one, I most certainly will. Thanx for the info!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  3:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHHHHHH I know I said to find the directors cut, BUT... I just found out there is an international version of the directors cut that has an EXTRA 30 mins of scenes. If you are really a fan of this movie (like me) you might want to pick up a copy, I found a few on Ebay for pretty cheap.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  6:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the tip, I will be sure to check it out. The Directors Cut with 30 Xtra minutes. Geez, how many versions did they put out. It is just getting so crazy now. With this version, that version, these bonus things, those bonus things. They just love to milk us fucking dry.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:04:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no.....that's me!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  01:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, I have nipples, can you milk me focker?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  02:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah..you can milk aboot anything with nipples.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb, EURA FOCKER!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHAT'S THE DEAL FOCKER?!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anybody know when "Meet The Fockers" is going to come out?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  7:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would know....if Florence Nightengale played a little defence!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000