New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  10:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always checking whats new everyday after school, then, after dinner, than about 2 hours later, than before I go to sleep. Always reading and posting, reading and posting. Always listing to Tim while I do it! It's 10:39, almost time for me to go to sleep, I havent studied for any of my tests, and I have no clue how to do one of my homework asigments, but here I am, posting away! BAM!

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  12:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to my world

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  03:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The worst part is when you are away for a few days then come back to realize you have 50 or so posts to catch up on.

Althouh I dunno if I'd call it an addiction since that implies something bad.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  04:46:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's why you have to drop everything you're doing and get to a computer ASAP. I'm sure your girlfriend or boss will understand. If not, too bad. After all, you need to get your priorities straight.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  09:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm addicted to this message board too.... AND CRANK!

3----------------------->

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  09:31:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah ... we should all join TIM-A(y) .... I've been at work for 30 minutes now and all I've done is post on the board. I'm such a lazy bastard.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  11:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's like bludgeoning the beefsteak... at first you might not know exactly what you're doing... but it doesn't matter because pretty quickly you catch on, figure things out, and become completely addicted. Before you know it you've got a 4-a-day habit going and Popeye sized forearms. Ahh the joys of being 15.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  1:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It's like bludgeoning the beefsteak... at first you might not know exactly what you're doing... but it doesn't matter because pretty quickly you catch on, figure things out, and become completely addicted. Before you know it you've got a 4-a-day habit going and Popeye sized forearms. Ahh the joys of being 15.
-J

Silky, you're slacking. Just 4-a-day? I'm 24, married, work 40+ hours a week and ... nevermind.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  2:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Sigh* I wish I had time to masturbate that often. I used to, before I started school and had a job, I'd just lay around my apartment all day and masturbate every 2-4 hours. Those were the days.

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  2:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isaac, do you happen to own stock in kleenex?

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  2:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  3:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nah, I just used this 1 old sock.

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  4:28:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isaac ... that's foul. Please tell me you at least launder it daily. Otherwise that would be one stiff, stained up, smelly piece of tube sock.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  5:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My sock!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  5:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My stapler!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  5:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am home! Three day weekend! Time to sit on my ass, chill, and post away! I've also taken the time to admire the guitar under my name, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  06:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey HTG, I used to be addicted to this board. Funny thing with addiction, the worse the addiction becomes the more evil the vice it comes thru becomes. Sometimes you have to stop, take a step back and examine this addiction and see if it is really healthy. It could drive you outta your fucking mind or worse could just irratate the fuck outta you till you don't want to think about it or be around it anymore. Heed my words. Nobody appreciates a fucking thing!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  12:49:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, thanks Fluffy. Thats cool.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  09:51:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad I could still make you laugh HTG. I hope the laughter and friendship continue on the board. Those are the things that made it so great. Good luck in the future with your guitar playing. Keep it up and maybe one day I will be your tour manager.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  8:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Good luck in the future with your guitar playing. Keep it up and maybe one day I will be your tour manager.

Thanks a million Fluffy. That has to be one of the coolest things anyone has ever said to me. Talk about motivation to practice guitar for three hours a night!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  8:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey fluff, do you think if I flew out to NM, TIM would be down with giving a poor cracker like me some guitar lessons?

---------------------------------------
Resident bastard.
Fascinated with dick and fart jokes.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is amazing how easily you can slip back into addictions. I guess, Once a junkie, always a junkie. At least thats what they said about Johnny Thunders. I wonder if that still holds true today. He was once a junkie, but now he is DEAD. So SAD!! Long live the New York Dolls!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't even think death can stop an addiction...just ask Xar!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  5:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Touche!! Cravin' from the Grave. That sounds like a great album title for some death metal band. Or just your average junkie band.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  02:03:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hell, sometimes, late at night, i'll visit this site, and just stroll up and down the board. Just re-reading and doing a little posting, but usually just moving up and down, up and down, clicking a topic, up and down, up and down. . . . . . .

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  02:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think they call that masturbation!! Or one of myriad of other names I posted. Call it what you like. It all means the same thing masturbation!! See list below:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=862&ARCHIVE=&whichpage=2

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AAHH!!! Fluffy, NO!!! I hate that topic....

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHY? I love that topic! Probably because I made one of the longest posts ever!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:34:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
copy and paste don't count toward longest post. Otherwise I would have you beat with The Constitution.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hate it because it takes so long to load on my slow ass dial up connection.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:52:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

copy and paste don't count toward longest post.

Who said anything aboot copying and pasting? I came up with those on the spot!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't want to call you a liar, BUT, LIAR!!!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FRAUD!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2002 :  10:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahem* My addiction is worse than ever I tell you! Here I am, at 10:00, trying to see if any else has posted anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, so that I can reply. . .but no much has been going on lately................................AAAAAHHHHHH, I'M LOSING MY LITTLE HISPANIC MIND!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  04:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There ya go.....hope this helps.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  11:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, thank you, it does. It's almost 12 PM now, and i've been studying for three tests tommarow at school. . .since 8:45! Jeeze, I havent studied that long, since, shoot, since 5 weeks ago on my finals. I needed a little break, or I thought i'd fry my brain.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  12:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My small break is over. . .sigh*, back to work.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  9:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have nothing to do, so i'm just posting away. Intresting topics left and right.....
I'm a posting son of a bitch!

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay.
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're a fiend.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  4:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost to 300. . . . .

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  5:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So close... if only you had something to respond to...
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  5:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sad isnt it?

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  5:27:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's sad?
-J
(here it comes)

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  5:30:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing now. . . . .
I've hit 300!

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
CONGRATS HTG, you are surely rollin' right along!! Glad to have ya here!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, thank you Fluffy. It's good to be here.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  3:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
still behind me, HTG! hehehehehe now STUDY! Dammit, STUDY!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  4:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Curse you Jay!

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  11:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm addicted to this board!!

I'm addicted to your momma's sweet, sweet pussy.

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm addicted to your momma's sweet, sweet pussy.

Oh my God, SGWAG, your suck a loser!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  01:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, hey, I have 81! I'm so cool.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  05:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

suck a loser!

How do you suck a loser????? Because I'm curious.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  1:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you don't feed the trolls, they'll starve.
-J

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  4:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damnit, SUCH, he's SUCH a loser.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  07:46:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm a Loser Baby, So why don't you suck me!!

Beck, I think!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000