Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My favorite picture I've taken...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  01:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tell me what you think... I consider it my best shot as of now... It's a train pulling into the station at night. I like the ghost train effect I got.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  01:37:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice work... what kind of camera is that?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  03:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like that shot!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  03:33:49 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I used my new Sony Mavica FD-87 (Very similar to Fluffy's, I think his is an 85). As long the venues permit, I'll be bringing that camera to the Medeski Martin & Wood show in a few weeks, and to whatever TR shows come to So Cal during CHAOS VIEW!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  07:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where is that Kevin?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  08:18:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very nice Kevin. It's great the way you composed it. My eyes just follow up the driveway to the train.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  2:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain!!!

By Jove, I think he's got it.

That's a great one Kev!! Keep up the good work!! Soon you can take all the pictures for us on tour. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PC: It is at the Irvine Transportation Center, over by the Spectrum.

Fluffy: Don't tease me like that!!

Thanks again for the kind words.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought it looked slightly familiar.....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  9:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very impressive pic, do you do photography like as a hobby, or job or anything like that?

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  11:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just a hobby, I barely bought my first real camera this past summer. Actually, Fluffy's awesome pics were one of the things that got me into it. Ditto for Fred Oesch (sp?).

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And thank you sir Kevin for the kind words. Always nice to know I could be a positive influence and inspiration to someone.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  10:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good one Kev! Really, i might use it as wallpaper i like it so much. And Fluffy, little Jay over here in Ohio may take up photography because of YOUR fine work mya on dis site!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very kewl, and congrats on 500!!! Knowing I was the inspiration is the sincerest form of flattery!! Glad my fotos have had such an impact.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks Fluffy! I think everyone has been inspired by you! We need more people like you in the world!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aw shucks, go ahead!! I am not so sure ZOE would feel that way. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000