Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 4/16/01

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
alphabox Posted - 08/22/2010 : 3:24:11 PM
I found a mini disc recording of the 4/16/01 show in Bloomington IN at The Bluebird nightclub. Thought this was long gone after college and found it in an old box of photos. I don't have a mini disc player anymore but if anyone is interested in it let me know.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jsemon2 Posted - 10/20/2010 : 12:56:06 PM
old technology sucks sometimes, especially if it was put out during the mp3 war that was going on very heavily in 01. These tapes are tied to your machine. I can listen to them and record it through a headphone jack but I cannot capture the original source as of now. Only other workaround is to get a unit that has an optical out on it.

I may get around to just capturing this via the headphone jack but I really don't want to do that.
jsemon2 Posted - 09/23/2010 : 10:42:01 PM
no worries enthuTIMsiast, i did the tapes and got them on cdr a few years back when i had access to a system that had cassette > CD. i did a rip of a show to maybe track it and got no response. I need to just track it the best i can and just put it up on archive.org as i recently rounded up all those cds. ill try and get at least one up tomorrow.

now the hi8 you sent me, still sitting on those because i dont have access to transferring that type of media right now nor did i at the time of doing the audio.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/10/2010 : 9:44:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Jon did you ever get those shows I sent you up?

wow I do not remember posting that.
alphabox Posted - 09/10/2010 : 7:10:08 PM
That would be awesome if you could archive it. I know it was recorded from the soundboard. Let me know where to send it & I will mail it off next week before I had to Chicago to see DMB at Wrigley.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/30/2010 : 10:58:35 PM
Jon did you ever get those shows I sent you up?
jsemon2 Posted - 08/30/2010 : 6:44:01 PM
I would like to get ahold of it as I actually still have my minidisc player. I would archive it up on archive.org for everyone.

Email me at john [at] johnsemon [dot] com

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000